PDA

View Full Version : Tea party "patriots" show true colors..

zeus3925
03-21-2010, 09:26 AM
The tea bag party-ites have shown their true colors. And they are...a band of boorish bigots.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/20/protesters-hurl-slurs-and-spit-at-democrats/?hpt=T1&fbid=qj6oBGkn87n

K.Bullock
03-21-2010, 09:41 AM
The tea bag party-ites have shown their true colors. And they are...a band of boorish bigots.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2010/03/20/protesters-hurl-slurs-and-spit-at-democrats/?hpt=T1&fbid=qj6oBGkn87n

hmmm according to two democrat politicians plus one CNN employee. No video or audio?

I understand politicians and reporters to be the most trustworthy of characters who would NEVER make up a story.

It is unfortunate that they at least didn't get some of this on news camera's or handheld camcorders, or the video feature in ANYONES cellphone's.

In others words ...what a crock.

zeus3925
03-21-2010, 09:46 AM
hmmm according to two democrat politicians plus one CNN employee. No video or audio?

I understand politicians and reporters to be the most trustworthy of characters who would NEVER make up a story.

It is unfortunate that they at least didn't get some of this on news camera's or handheld camcorders, or the video feature in ANYONES cellphone's.

In others words ...what a crock.

Nothing in the world exists unless it has a camera on it, eh?

YardleyLabs
03-21-2010, 09:49 AM
I actually don't doubt the truth of the story. However, it would be wrong to characterize the movement based on the bigotry of some of the participants.

precisionlabradors
03-21-2010, 10:06 AM
one thing that struck me as interesting is that it's okay to write the word faggot in a report, but in order to be pc the writer has to write n-word. of course, it faggot were referred to as the f-word that wouldn't work either.
________
MERCURY EIGHT SPECIFICATIONS (http://www.ford-wiki.com/wiki/Mercury_Eight)

zeus3925
03-21-2010, 10:12 AM
I actually don't doubt the truth of the story. However, it would be wrong to characterize the movement based on the bigotry of some of the participants.

It is sloppy planning at best if this kind of behavior is tolerated. I have set up several demonstrations in the past and the crowd has always known the behavior limits before it hit the streets. We have also enlisted and trained "marshalls' to moderate any bad behavior.

Personally, I hate demonstrations. They are always in danger of spinning out of control. The polarize more than educate.

subroc
03-21-2010, 10:12 AM
I read it last night. I am skeptical of the whole story. I need to see some kind of proof. It may be true, but as of right now, I am a skeptic as to the truth of it all.

I believe it is a last ditch effort by the democrats to garner some sympathy for health care reform by painting those that disagree with them as bigots, thereby tainting their motives.

Buzz
03-21-2010, 10:40 AM
Maybe you need to tell that to the folks in that crowd.

I have some very nice video of some T Party types that I saw on TV the other night that I need to dig up.

The slurs were also heard and reported yesterday by Luke Russert, the late Tim Russert's son.

subroc
03-21-2010, 10:47 AM
I will say, from a national perspective, it is about time that the right got on the protest bandwagon, I believe the nation will be better for it. They left the venue almost exclusively to the left for far too many years. It is just a shame that the MSM tries and does paint those they disagree withs' protests as bigoted or lacking merit and those they agree with as somehow noble. The anti war protests are an example.

Terry Britton
03-21-2010, 11:06 AM
I also wouldn't put it past the dems to infiltrate the protest with a few that could create bad plublicity.

subroc
03-21-2010, 11:09 AM
I also wouldn't put it past the dems to infiltrate the protest with a few that could create bad plublicity.

neither would I...

zeus3925
03-21-2010, 11:18 AM
Part of planning is keeping an eye out for provocateurs.

M&K's Retrievers
03-21-2010, 11:39 AM

Bingo.....

Hoosier
03-21-2010, 11:52 AM
I know a couple of guys who have voted straight Democrat tickets for over 30 years, and they will tell you straight out that they hate blacks, Indians, and just about ever other non-white race of people.

I think their view is that the government is giving those groups of people the free bees that they should be getting.

Hoosier
03-21-2010, 11:56 AM
I also believe the roots of the ku klux klan run deep in the democratic party.

JDogger
03-21-2010, 12:18 PM
Must be true...its on FOX

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/03/21/tea-party-leader-condemns-racial-slurs-hurled-black-lawmakers/

badbullgator
03-21-2010, 12:52 PM

winner, winner fried chicken dinner (no black pun intended....well maybe just a little, but in fun)

zeus3925
03-21-2010, 12:57 PM
I know a couple of guys who have voted straight Democrat tickets for over 30 years, and they will tell you straight out that they hate blacks, Indians, and just about ever other non-white race of people.

I think their view is that the government is giving those groups of people the free bees that they should be getting.

They wouldn't be Hoosiers, would they?

YardleyLabs
03-21-2010, 01:04 PM
winner, winner fried chicken dinner (no black pun intended....well maybe just a little, but in fun)
Gee, I thought those were the Democrats that the Republicans recruited away as part of the Southern strategy.:rolleyes:

Buzz
03-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Gee, I thought those were the Democrats that the Republicans recruited away as part of the Southern strategy.:rolleyes:

Oh snap! Why'd you have to bring up that pesky detail?

subroc
03-21-2010, 02:12 PM
I believe that is the exalted cyplops...Robert Byrd

Hoosier
03-21-2010, 02:56 PM
They wouldn't be Hoosiers, would they?

Some, but I was actually talking about some Minnesotans.

cotts135
03-21-2010, 04:14 PM
I see this mantra from Conservatives alot.

"See no Evil, Hear no Evil, Blame Evil on Democrats."

BonMallari
03-21-2010, 04:24 PM
one of the bad by products of the tea party rally is that its a pre cursor to a mob mentality, you put that many people who share a common anger, whether its politics, little league baseball, or cutting down a tree at the local park, and it doesnt take much to get them whipped up into a frenzy..plus at any rally there are a certain faction that have no interest in the cause of the party , they just want to stir things up in hopes of a melee breaking out and getting in a few cheap shots here and there

kind of like the pot stirrers here on POTUS

zeus3925
03-21-2010, 04:43 PM

I dunno there, Hoosier. I lived in the Hoosier state for a while and it is claimed that state has more KKK per capita than elsewhere in the country. Next time you go back home, take a poll of those fellows. I bet you only need 3 fingers to count democrats out of a hundred of them.

Eric Johnson
03-21-2010, 04:58 PM

All the reports were that this was a few individuals. This is unlike the busloads of folks that the SEIU brought in last summer and physically attacked folks who were attending the town hall meetings.

Eric

zeus3925
03-21-2010, 05:06 PM
All the reports were that this was a few individuals. This is unlike the busloads of folks that the SEIU brought in last summer and physically attacked folks who were attending the town hall meetings.

Eric

SEIU, another group known not to be particularly polite.

Whistler
03-21-2010, 09:21 PM
At least they are protesting we are just sitting here with our cheese and and whining about it.