PDA

View Full Version : Treasure Coast HRC April 10 & 11, 2010 Okeechobee, FL

RJG
03-24-2010, 08:08 PM
Just a reminder..

Treasure Coast HRC in Okeechobee, FL has our test this April 10 and 11.

We are on EE and the EE closing date is April 1. However, handlers can mail their entries to EE if they don't want to pay the $3 or aren't computer savvy. I can also send a premium if you will PM me with your email address or mailing address.

We have beautiful grounds, are having a Regular and Upland test (with pheasants), a heck of a tailgate and friendly folks.

TCRC/TCHRC is the southernmost club in Florida (don't know - maybe in the US?) so quite a drive for some - but we would sure appreciate your support! Come on down!

Sincerely the TCHRC HT Secretary :smile:

badbullgator
03-25-2010, 02:43 PM
Randall
Calusa here in Ft. Myers use to be the Southern most so I would guess TCRC is now

Scott Parker
03-25-2010, 03:42 PM
They used to have an AKC club out of Miami called the South Fl Club.

badbullgator
03-25-2010, 09:05 PM
Yeah, but we, Calusa, were the Southern most HRC.....

RJG
03-28-2010, 10:33 PM
Countdown is on - 4 more days to see your name in the catalogue!!

Chelsey's Triple H
04-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Looking forward to a great weekend! :)

Chris Atkinson
04-06-2010, 11:21 PM
Darn,

I have to leave the flatlands and head to Florida....

I'm really looking forward to it!

Chris

SCOTT C.
04-07-2010, 08:30 AM
Darn,

Chris

Yea and it's going to be a long weekend. Saturday you should be done before breakfast is over;)

RJG
04-07-2010, 10:16 PM
Saturday you should be done before breakfast is over;)

After the tests are done on Saturday we can all head to the beach with our dogs -- then relax at the tailgate..:)

badbullgator
04-08-2010, 07:42 AM
Darn,

Chris

Flatlands.....what do you think we have here? Bring some sun screen and a good hat!

bjoiner
04-08-2010, 08:08 AM
Hate that I can't be there this time. I hope ya'll have a great test.

Chris Atkinson
04-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Flatlands.....what do you think we have here? Bring some sun screen and a good hat!

I'm travelling light and have to adhere to that silly 3 ounce rule at the airport. I was planning on asking the guy that picks me up at the airport to stop by a Walgreens, WallyMart, or something.... I'm also not to proud to bum sunscreen.

Thanks! Chris

Chris Atkinson
04-08-2010, 11:10 AM
Hate that I can't be there this time. I hope ya'll have a great test.

Bubba, I don't think I've ever been to a FL event where you've not been present.

Hope you, Wilson, the dogs and the crew all are having a great Spring.

Chris

badbullgator
04-08-2010, 11:20 AM
I'm travelling light and have to adhere to that silly 3 ounce rule at the airport. I was planning on asking the guy that picks me up at the airport to stop by a Walgreens, WallyMart, or something.... I'm also not to proud to bum sunscreen.

Thanks! Chris

I think I have some that will keep a yankee white....and some that might even give you a little color. Next I guess you will be wanting me to bring a chair for you too....:D

bjoiner
04-08-2010, 11:27 AM
I think I have some that will keep a yankee white....and some that might even give you a little color. Next I guess you will be wanting me to bring a chair for you too....:D

And a cold one of two.