Do not miss this!

http://la-gun.com/videos/manning/

Don't forget FOX news Sunday night 9PM ET

JDogger
03-24-2010, 11:11 PM
Do not miss this!

http://la-gun.com/videos/manning/

Don't forget FOX news Sunday night 9PM ET

Lordy, Lordy...Just when I think PP can't get any weirder, the right posts up a link to their own Jeremiah Wright clone.

Just goes to show that whatever "it" may be, you can find it on the internet these days.

Ya'll sleep tight now, regards,

JD

Buzz
03-25-2010, 12:02 PM
That HAS to be a joke.

david gibson
03-25-2010, 12:23 PM
long live Rev. Manning for telling it like it is! you guys just cant handle the fact that there are black people that dont support your cause. after all if we dont like P-BO then we must be racist, right??

and i didnt hear him saying "GD America" - so comparisons to Wright are invalid

brandywinelabs
03-25-2010, 12:45 PM
It was definately different!

JDogger
03-25-2010, 12:47 PM
long live Rev. Manning for telling it like it is! you guys just cant handle the fact that there are black people that dont support your cause. after all if we dont like P-BO then we must be racist, right??

and i didnt hear him saying "GD America" - so comparisons to Wright are invalid

really? I don't think so

zeus3925
03-25-2010, 03:02 PM
Anybody who has matured beyond adolescence recognizes that along with rights comes responsibility in the exercise of those rights. I am full support of the rights to own firearms. With that I believe that we need to be responsible in the use of firearms And the rhetoric we use in preserving those rights. By posting Manning's remarks by this pro-gun people is not helpful to defending our rights to keep our guns. It goes along way in confirming the viewpoints of gun abolitionists that those of us that own firearms are crazed nuts.

We are a country of laws. We have told that to our kids. A call to armed rebellion and rioting is a call to violate that system by violence. In short, it is treason.

Franco
03-25-2010, 03:16 PM
In short, it is treason.

Treason is what we have in the White House and Congress over the last 30 years as they have failed to protect The Constitution, citizens of USA and the destruction of our economy through reckless spending. Congress has put themselves above the people, has been controlled by special interest and the big investment bankers!

When the people fear the government, we have tyranny.
When the government fears the people, we have liberty.

One of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment is for the people to defend themselves against a treasonist government.

The above by Thomas Jefferson.

menmon
03-25-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm pretty sure Washington and them planned their act of treason behind closed doors and did not post it on the internet.

YardleyLabs
03-25-2010, 03:26 PM
Treason is what we have in the White House and Congress over the last 30 years as they have failed to protect The Constitution, citizens of USA and the destruction of our economy through reckless spending. Congress has put themselves above the people, has been controlled by special interest and the big investment bankers!

One of the reasons for the 2nd Amendment is for the people to defend themselves against a treasonist government.

Only in the world of your personal Constitution.;-) By the way, your TJ quote in your signature was actually said by Gerald Ford in 1974. Jefferson said something mildly similar when he wrote, "The natural progress of things is for liberty to yeild, and government to gain ground." (5/27/1788, Letter to Edward Carrington). You other quotes were also never said by Jefferson according to The Jefferson Encyclopedia. The first quote appears to date back to 1914 when it was regularly attributed to Paine and Adams (also untrue). It began to be attributed to Jefferson in 1994. Once again, the principle is upheld: if history is not on your side, rewrite it. Maybe Texas will start including similar quotes in textbooks.

zeus3925
03-25-2010, 06:09 PM

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Mobs with guns attempting to bring down the government is not "a well regulated Militia". The language of the second amendment contains no language promoting rebellion with the use of firearms.

Thomas Jefferson said a lot of things, but he was just one of the founders of our great republic. He is often misquoted as is the case in your quote.

I may agree with you on Obama's and Bush's spending policies as being risky, but the economy was in a tank and something had to be done. As for your rights--What ones have you lost since January 2009? Enumerate please.

The Congress acted in a manner counter your personal viewpoint and acted in a manner which I agree with. That is hardly a treasonous act worthy of rebellion. In politics you are always going to win and loose.

Franco
03-25-2010, 11:37 PM
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Mobs with guns attempting to bring down the government is not "a well regulated Militia". The language of the second amendment contains no language promoting rebellion with the use of firearms.

Thomas Jefferson said a lot of things, but he was just one of the founders of our great republic. He is often misquoted as is the case in your quote.

I may agree with you on Obama's and Bush's spending policies as being risky, but the economy was in a tank and something had to be done. As for your rights--What ones have you lost since January 2009? Enumerate please.

The Congress acted in a manner counter your personal viewpoint and acted in a manner which I agree with. That is hardly a treasonous act worthy of rebellion. In politics you are always going to win and loose.

I didn't say anything about mobs and guns, that's your imagination! But, lest face it, our leaders have failed us. They have mismanged this country and the resources. They have continuelly made poor decisions, both parties. If it continues, it will be castastophic for every citizen. Our banking, economy, boarders, healthcare, energy, educational system and Forign Policy, to name a few are dysfunctional!

THE GOVERNMENT IS TOO DAMN BIG! and, cost too damn much to run, espcially for the poor performance we are getting in return. If we fired 75 of the gooberment employees, it would be a start in the right direction. Start with the stupid Dept Of Energy and chop one agency after the other.

With that, our club is hosting a full-trail this weekend so I won't be around till Monday or Tuesday. Y'all have fun without me.

JDogger
03-25-2010, 11:50 PM
THE GOVERNMENT IS TOO DAMN BIG! and, cost too damn much to run, espcially for the poor performance we are getting in return. If we fired 75 of the gooberment employees, it would be a start in the right direction. Start with the stupid Dept Of Energy and chop one agency after the other.

With that, our club is hosting a full-trail this weekend so I won't be around till Monday or Tuesday. Y'all have fun without me.

I hear the trials are too damn big too. Have fun.

JD