PDA

View Full Version : The Real observance of Good Friday and Easter

BonMallari
04-02-2010, 04:35 PM
I may not be the most religious person on here by any stretch of the imagination, but I do remember being taught to respect the true meaning and significance of Good Friday and Easter Sunday

So to all my fellow RTF'ers regardless of your political or religious beliefs. I wish all of you a very peaceful weekend , and hope that you are able to celebrate the observance and true meaning of Easter in your own chosen way,not those made by a greeting card company or some chocolate candy manufacturer. For those that do not observe Easter Sunday I respect your right to do so and wish you the best

May God bless you one and all :D

Pete
04-03-2010, 09:33 AM
Ditto's
but I could never figure out how you get 3 days and 3 nights from Friday to Sunday morning.;-)

Pete

twall
04-03-2010, 03:12 PM
...but I could never figure out how you get 3 days and 3 nights from Friday to Sunday morning.;-)

They counted differently than we do.

Tom

dnf777
04-03-2010, 03:20 PM
Thanks for the heart-felt words, Bon. Wishing you and your family a Happy Easter and safe weekend also.

Don't forget to keep chocolate away from Fido, either. Our place tends to have it laying around, and the dog is a far better Easter-egg hunter than the kids. More steady too.