PDA

View Full Version : Hope this meets your approval, Henry.

Uncle Bill
04-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Rather than "cut & paste" the many articles on the reasons Obama is not what he claims to be...ie, a Christian, raised in that questionable 'ministers' church. But rather as much a muslim as Louie Farrakan. Any doubts? Watch and decide.

Happy Easter.

UB

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28 (http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=tCAffMSWSzY#t=28)

precisionlabradors
04-03-2010, 10:59 AM
keep trying .

feliz pascua....guess im mexican
________
Dildo S (http://www.fucktube.com/video/50622/fat-dildo-stretches-her-apart-and-keeps-her-moaning)

subroc
04-03-2010, 11:06 AM
I don't know if he is muslim or not.

Has he ever defended or stood up for christianity or any other religion for that matter with such vigor?

M&K's Retrievers
04-03-2010, 11:18 AM
Hard to believe this country elected this guy president.

Koolaid
04-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Lets say he was actually Muslim...are you more mad that he keeps it a secret or that he is a Muslim.

subroc
04-03-2010, 11:35 AM
that he keeps it a secret.

But then again, I am not a very religious man. So the dishonesty, at least in this case, matters more.

M&K's Retrievers
04-03-2010, 11:51 AM
Lets say he was actually Muslim...are you more mad that he keeps it a secret or that he is a Muslim.

Doesn't look like much of a secret to me.

Cody Covey
04-03-2010, 12:08 PM
never have I seen quotes taken so out of context...horrible video...

Buzz
04-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Let them eat fake.

M&K's Retrievers
04-03-2010, 12:31 PM
never have I seen quotes taken so out of context...horrible video...

horrible president

Cody Covey
04-03-2010, 12:47 PM
can't disagree with you there but just feel that A) We have much bigger problems than is he Muslim or not and B) The video took pretty much everything in there and stopped it before he actually finished a sentence or took what he said and made it into something it clearly wasn't

I am one of them is in reference to people with Muslim family NOT that he is Muslim...again horrible video.

Uncle Bill
04-03-2010, 03:40 PM
can't disagree with you there but just feel that A) We have much bigger problems than is he Muslim or not and B) The video took pretty much everything in there and stopped it before he actually finished a sentence or took what he said and made it into something it clearly wasn't

I am one of them is in reference to people with Muslim family NOT that he is Muslim...again horrible video.

Just went right over your head eh?

I believe the video was, in the vernacular of the press, telescoped. Wasn't meant to provide all the story your messiah was spewing on his audience. It was only meant to tell us all that he IS a muslim. What part of that is 'horrible'? The part that 'tells' us what he IS, or the part that you wish to ignore, so you don't have to believe what he IS?

But hey! It's not the first time we've had a liberal in the White House that had a problem with the word IS, or a batch of wounded followers willing to ignore the facts.

UB

Cody Covey
04-03-2010, 08:52 PM
UB please go ahead and present the FACTS that went over my head? You mean the part where he is talking about Muslims? I have had many discussions about Muslims, Christians, Mormons, Budhists and probably others. Does that make me any of those religions? I love how i disagree with your post and he is my messiah even though in this very thread i have stated i think he is a horrible president. Just because I don't give a rats ass if he is Muslim or not doesn't make me a liberal, Obama my messiah, nor did I vote for him so please check facts. Hell check the facts and then post what you think of them instead of again just copy pasting something someone else thought out. Please present the facts as you see them.

dnf777
04-03-2010, 09:10 PM
Just because I don't give a rats ass if he is Muslim or not doesn't make me a liberal, Obama my messiah, nor did I vote for him so please check facts. .

We're all learning that if we DARE to disagree with the almighty UB's opinions (or the other people's he recycles here) that by definition makes you a jerk, a whiny liberal, a communist, unpatriotic, unworthy of veteran status......the list goes on. And if you're unsure about yourself, he'll tell you all about you! Even who you voted for!

Don't look behind the curtain regards.....
dave

Pete
04-04-2010, 09:21 AM
If President Obama was audio/videoed kissing and washing the feet of Abunidinajahd and praising him for his anti american efforts,,,,Liberals would still try to explain it away and bash Bush in its stead.
I guaranty it.
Pete

precisionlabradors
04-04-2010, 09:34 AM
If President Obama was audio/videoed kissing and washing the feet of Abunidinajahd and praising him for his anti american efforts,,,,Liberals would still try to explain it away and bash Bush in its stead.
I guaranty it.
Pete

if obama gave a hug to any christian leader, conservatives would find a way to talk about how it is a jihadi ploy to try and assasinate the leader by bear hug and question his citizenship simultaneously. guarantee it.
________
LOVE STORIES ADVICE (http://www.love-help.org/love-stories/)

starjack
04-04-2010, 07:11 PM
After this at least i felt i could feel alot safer with bush as pres.