PDA

View Full Version : Just a bit outside..........

road kill
04-05-2010, 05:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gvHAYlyrlM

rk

YardleyLabs
04-05-2010, 05:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gvHAYlyrlM

rk
And the Phillies won 11-1!

subroc
04-05-2010, 05:44 PM
I am not a fan of the guy. I expect at some level, that is a bit of an understatement, but, unlike some, he has kept his allegiance to his state and his team and he isn't afraid to show it.

He is awfull with the first pitch though...

Goose
04-05-2010, 05:59 PM
What the hell was that!! What a girlyman. This ain't slow pitch softball, Barack.

He pitches like he governs.

dnf777

At least he doesn't throw like a girl. :D

disclaimer: in reference to baseballs, not ducks or bumpers!

road kill
I am not a fan of the guy. I expect at some level, that is a bit of an understatement, but, unlike some, he has kept his allegiance to his state and his team and he isn't afraid to show it.

Frankly, this was a "change - up" if you will.

This board is gettin' a little mean, I don't think the regulars here are mean.
Baseball is good, so I threw a "curveball."

stan b
Go Brewers!!

BonMallari
04-05-2010, 07:28 PM
At least he doesn't throw like a girl. :D

disclaimer: in reference to baseballs, not ducks or bumpers!

that would be an insult to gals like Cat Osterman and Jennie Finch to compare that spastic attempt...GWB threw a great pitch and that was with a bulletproof vest on under his jacket

Go Dodger Blue

huntinman
04-06-2010, 12:36 AM
At least he didn't wear his "mom jeans" this year:rolleyes:

M&K's Retrievers
04-06-2010, 12:54 AM
Go Rangers! Oh, never mind....

ducknwork
04-06-2010, 07:58 AM
He threw a brush back pitch to the batter in the on deck circle. LMAO...

I'm pretty sure my 3 year old could have done that! (not exaggerating much)

subroc
04-06-2010, 05:03 PM

It looks like I was a bit wrong. He is just another political phoney

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/04/06/obama_cant_name_a_white_sox_player.html

YardleyLabs
04-06-2010, 05:19 PM
It looks like I was a bit wrong. He is just another political phoney

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/04/06/obama_cant_name_a_white_sox_player.html
RK posted this on another thread. Note in the video that the question was to name his favorite Sox players as he was growing up. He answered that he didn't become a Sox fan until he moved to Chicago as an adult. When he was growing up in Hawaii he rooted for the Oakland A's. I guess "real clear politics" is to create fictitious headlines on the assumption that no one will actually watch the embedded video.:rolleyes:

road kill
04-06-2010, 06:09 PM
RK posted this on another thread. Note in the video that the question was to name his favorite Sox players as he was growing up. He answered that he didn't become a Sox fan until he moved to Chicago as an adult. When he was growing up in Hawaii he rooted for the Oakland A's. I guess "real clear politics" is to create fictitious headlines on the assumption that no one will actually watch the embedded video.:rolleyes:

You funny!!!

BTW----Where the hell is Kaminsky park???

rk

YardleyLabs
04-06-2010, 07:09 PM
You funny!!!

BTW----Where the hell is Kaminsky park???

rk
It will be easier for you to find it if you spell it correctly: Comiskey Park, was where the White Sox played for 80 years. The new stadium naming rights were sold to Celluar. However, some, I'm told, still refer to the new park as Comiskey.

road kill
04-06-2010, 07:13 PM
It will be easier for you to find it if you spell it correctly: Comiskey Park, was where the White Sox played for 80 years. The new stadium naming rights were sold to Celluar. However, some, I'm told, still refer to the new park as Comiskey.
So.....you didn't listen to Obama?
I know what it is and how to spell it and how to pronounce it.
President Obama doesn't, hence the question, where is "Kaminsky park?????"

Get it now?????:D:razz::cool::rolleyes:;-)

rk

subroc
04-06-2010, 07:17 PM

Spin it any way you want. He equivocated. He didnít name a current player or any player for that matter from either team.

Name a player. That was the question. Growing up could also mean 10 years ago, 15 years ago, 20 years ago or as a child. He didnít name one because he couldnít.

Your reflexive defense in this case is unwarranted.

My original post gave him the benefit of the doubt, the interview removed all doubt.

huntinman
04-06-2010, 11:21 PM

His second attempt was to call it "Comitshy Park". And Hillary was a Yankee's fan growing up!

aandw
04-07-2010, 01:40 PM
i haven't seen the video here. but heard a little on the radio.
my favorite part was saying that the white sox were "blue collar" baseball compared to the cubs. said they joked about cub fans drinking wine during the game.
i have never seen a cubs game live but have seen plenty on t.v. saw a lot of budwieser being drunk but not wine.
i've seen harry carey announce the game topless and drunk from beer in the left field bleachers.
cub fans i have seen would be called red-necks here in alabama (compliment BTW)