PDA

View Full Version : this POTUS can just go to you know where right now

david gibson
04-05-2010, 09:49 PM
OMG...lets just tell all our enemies all our plans, eh???? WTF????

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/world/06arms.html

piece by piece this piece of sh1t will bury himself - if he doesnt bury us all before that.

M&K's Retrievers
04-05-2010, 11:36 PM
He really is unbelievable. It's almost like he is sucidal and that is scary.

david gibson
04-05-2010, 11:38 PM
He really is unbelievable. It's almost like he is sucidal and that is scary.

lets keep waiting....someone here (we know who) will soon come on and defend "Him"

BonMallari
04-06-2010, 12:18 AM
His "stance" or lack of it is scary...its the threat of being able to send these rogue countries like Iran back into oblivion that keeps them in check..its a form of brinksmanship..yes I know nuclear war could end the world as we know it but the threat of using the bomb is a game changer in its own right...I sometimes think that our Commander in Chief should have some military experience so they can better understand what options there are as opposed to lawyers who want to negotiate their way out of everything

M&K's Retrievers
04-06-2010, 12:42 AM
I sometimes think that our Commander in Chief should have some military experience so they can better understand what options there are as opposed to lawyers who want to negotiate their way out of everything

Hell, he has no experience, business or military.

ducknwork
04-06-2010, 07:34 AM
One of my favorite videos ever...and so fitting on this thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZMwKPmsbWE

dnf777
04-06-2010, 01:17 PM
lets keep waiting....someone here (we know who) will soon come on and defend "Him"

Well, it won't be me. I just wonder if you're words reflect a true concern for our beloved country, or just a means to pick a fight? (that's a rhetorical question! Already know that answer!)

YardleyLabs
04-06-2010, 01:45 PM
OMG...lets just tell all our enemies all our plans, eh???? WTF????

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/06/world/06arms.html

piece by piece this piece of sh1t will bury himself - if he doesn't bury us all before that.
You may not agree with it, but it has been policy to announce our nuclear strategy on a regular basis since the Cold War era in the belief that such clarification helps to avoid situations that will result in nuclear conflict. Bush announced his revisions to nuclear policy in a report to Congress in January 2002 (http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/library/policy/dod/npr.htm).

Buzz
04-06-2010, 02:01 PM
We know David, you HATE liberals.

paul young
04-06-2010, 03:06 PM
Jeff, please don't confuse David with facts. you know he hates facts as much as he hates liberals......

however, at least he is capable of independent thought.-Paul

YardleyLabs
04-06-2010, 03:38 PM
Jeff, please don't confuse David with facts. you know he hates facts as much as he hates liberals......

however, at least he is capable of independent thought.-Paul
But he's done a very nice job with his dog despite getting a lot of RTF flack for moving too fast. That outweighs POTUS by far.:D

paul young
04-06-2010, 04:09 PM
i agree. he has done well with his dog, and done it his way with limited resources.

as much as i disagree with your politics, David, i like what you're doing with Brady.

there are many posters on here who have no contributions to speak of on the main discussion board. i sometimes wonder if they wouldn't be just as happy on a strictly political discussion board.

hell, some just re-print what they read on blogs and get as emails from questionable sources ad nauseum, hence my reference to independent thought.-Paul

road kill
04-06-2010, 04:38 PM
i agree. he has done well with his dog, and done it his way with limited resources.

as much as i disagree with your politics, David, i like what you're doing with Brady.

there are many posters on here who have no contributions to speak of on the main discussion board. i sometimes wonder if they wouldn't be just as happy on a strictly political discussion board.

hell, some just re-print what they read on blogs and get as emails from questionable sources ad nauseum, hence my reference to independent thought.-Paul

Quite frankly, the tone here is often more civil than the main board.

I have posted questions there in the past and the responses were far less amiable than most I recieve here.

If I have a dog question I ask 4 or 5 guys via pm.

I too was verbally assaulted for pushing my dog to fast.

It is what it is........

rk

ducknwork
04-06-2010, 04:42 PM
I don't contribute anything because I don't know anything...I joined here for help with my dog, but I can only ask so much...If they hadn't blocked the refuge here at work, you guys wouldn't have to put up with me. I gotta have somewhere to waste away the day...;-)

Oh yeah, and there are a lot of dog snobs, but they're in denial...

Koolaid
04-06-2010, 04:54 PM
I too was verbally assaulted for pushing my dog to fast.

rk

Try having a Duck Toller in a Black Lab world haha...I had to cry myself to sleep after my very first ever post. :)

I come here for the entertainment and a little (very little ;-)) education. Canadian Politics are so boring.

Terry Britton
04-06-2010, 05:00 PM
Well, it won't be me. I just wonder if you're words reflect a true concern for our beloved country, or just a means to pick a fight? (that's a rhetorical question! Already know that answer!)

It is true concern. You don't let your enemies know your game plan. Pitchers don't tell the batters what pitch they are going to throw. Football teams don't advertise their game plan and plays.

Pitchers who do actually advertise their pitches get slammed by the opposing batters. Either Obama is either baiting our enemies into attacking, is wanting the US to fail, or is clueless in game theory.

Terry Britton
04-06-2010, 05:03 PM

I have been taking a break from training, and most hunting while in grad school, and kids are little. One more year until I have much more free time for fun with kids that will be old enough to help a little.

road kill
04-06-2010, 05:04 PM
Try having a Duck Toller in a Black Lab world haha...I had to cry myself to sleep after my very first ever post. :)

I come here for the entertainment and a little (very little ;-)) education. Canadian Politics are so boring.

I wouldn't even pay any attention to it (though I did at one time).

I never diss a guys Bike (motorcycle), Chick ( G/F), or dog (best friend).

We all like different stuff, I had a buddy once, someone asked him what kind of women he liked.....he said "the Blondes, I like the Blondes".......then they asked me what kind I liked and I said "all the rest!!":D

Tollers are awesome, keep workin' with them!

rk

BonMallari
04-06-2010, 05:55 PM
I don't contribute anything because I don't know anything...I joined here for help with my dog, but I can only ask so much...If they hadn't blocked the refuge here at work, you guys wouldn't have to put up with me. I gotta have somewhere to waste away the day...;-)

Oh yeah, and there are a lot of dog snobs, but they're in denial...

No they are not in denial, its just if you have a different way of doing things or dont have titles in front of or behind your dog's name they treat you like its heresy, like how dare you question the status quo, or you dont know what you are talking about, when they know nothing about you or your background...everyone is much braver on the net, but this site helps me identify people I would like to be around in the dog world and those I would not care to deal with

road kill
04-06-2010, 06:17 PM
No they are not in denial, its just if you have a different way of doing things or dont have titles in front of or behind your dog's name they treat you like its heresy, like how dare you question the status quo, or you dont know what you are talking about, when they know nothing about you or your background...everyone is much braver on the net, but this site helps me identify people I would like to be around in the dog world and those I would not care to deal with

That's why I like HT's.
People are hard working, down to earth for the most part.
Not a lot of snobs, I especially like the Sat. nite cookouts.
Why we have been known to sneak a cigar and a pull off the flask.:cool:

Every now and then a big old LAUGH breaks out.

Life is short, play hard, laugh hard!!:D

rk

BonMallari
04-06-2010, 06:38 PM
That's why I like HT's.
People are hard working, down to earth for the most part.
Not a lot of snobs, I especially like the Sat. nite cookouts.
Why we have been known to sneak a cigar and a pull off the flask.:cool:

Every now and then a big old LAUGH breaks out.

Life is short, play hard, laugh hard!!:D

rk

that used to be a staple at most field trials , in fact there was an unofficial consensus as to who had the best tail gate party at their trial...I think the absence of the tailgaiter has led to the snobbish attitudes,and the disconnect among fellow handlers..it could also be a snapshot of today's culture, we are all too busy to stop and have sit down dinners with our family

Buzz
04-06-2010, 11:02 PM
that used to be a staple at most field trials

We have a Saturday night pot luck at our trial.

luvmylabs23139
04-06-2010, 11:15 PM

Try having a conformation lab, even if he is black!

dnf777
04-07-2010, 05:49 AM
It is true concern. You don't let your enemies know your game plan. Pitchers don't tell the batters what pitch they are going to throw. Football teams don't advertise their game plan and plays.

Pitchers who do actually advertise their pitches get slammed by the opposing batters. Either Obama is either baiting our enemies into attacking, is wanting the US to fail, or is clueless in game theory.

Well then you must be very disappointed. Every president and SecState has engaged in arms reduction and non-proliferation since Kennedy. All traitors, or men who don't care about America?? If I saw any shred of consistency in this "concern", I would believe it. I don't mind a difference of opinion. But when it falls in a field of total lack of consistency, and hypocrisy, it's hard to believe its really anything other than party politics and "picking a fight".

pat addis
04-07-2010, 08:01 AM
i hate to age but 2012 can't get here soon enough. then i am ready for hope to change. in the mean time don't forget the 2010 elections remember there is no such thing as a moderate democrat the health care debate proved that send them all packing.

YardleyLabs
04-07-2010, 08:15 AM
i hate to age but 2012 can't get here soon enough. then i am ready for hope to change. in the mean time don't forget the 2010 elections remember there is no such thing as a moderate democrat the health care debate proved that send them all packing.
It is unfortunate and bad for the country, but I tend to agree with you. Prior to the Clinton impeachment, I regularly voted for Republican Senate and House candidates when I thought they were better (about 30-40% of the time). However, I then watched as candidates I had voted for supported the partisan witch hunt in a direct attempt to overturn a decisive election and a popular President. I vowed that I would never vote for a Republican in Federal office again until there was a fundamental shift away from partisanship. In local elections, I still vote for Republicans occasionally, but even there I have become more reluctant because of the way redistricting plans developed following the 2000 Census overrode any sense of reason in the interests of protecting party control. I still voted for my Republican state senator, but only because he rejected the actions by his own party. He was left so isolated as a result that he resigned and his seat is now held by a Democrat.

Buzz
04-07-2010, 09:17 AM

Good luck with that.