PDA

View Full Version : Yardley's Leg

M&K's Retrievers
04-07-2010, 01:33 AM
I guess by his silence today, Jeff's Doctor appointment must have gone well and he is out and about instead of giving us the business.:)

YardleyLabs
04-07-2010, 07:16 AM
I guess by his silence today, Jeff's Doctor appointment must have gone well and he is out and about instead of giving us the business.:)
A little slow this morning, and I won;t head down to the trainer's until tomorrow.:D X-rays showed better healing than they had expected. My cast is off. For the next several days, I am wearing a very light plastic ankle brace and carrying at least one crutch. I am under strict instructions to stay away from uneven ground without crutches, but otherwise am encouraged to be walking gently to rebuild strength. It's definitely still stiff, weak, and a little tender, but the freedom is marvelous.

dback
04-07-2010, 07:33 AM
A little slow this morning, and I won;t head down to the trainer's until tomorrow.:D X-rays showed better healing than they had expected. My cast is off. For the next several days, I am wearing a very light plastic ankle brace and carrying at least one crutch. I am under strict instructions to stay away from uneven ground without crutches, but otherwise am encouraged to be walking gently to rebuild strength. It's definitely still stiff, weak, and a little tender, but the freedom is marvelous.

Hallalujah Brotha! Thine eyes hath seen the glory. Behold the miracle of my prayers yet ye believeth not? No thanks necessary Jeff ;-)

paul young
04-07-2010, 07:36 AM
glad to hear you're on the mend, Jeff!-Paul

luvmylabs23139
04-07-2010, 09:54 AM
Glad things are going so well with your recovery!

ducknwork
04-07-2010, 11:32 AM
Hallalujah Brotha! Thine eyes hath seen the glory. Behold the miracle of my prayers yet ye believeth not? No thanks necessary Jeff ;-)

But you weren't praying for his healing, you were praying for him to stop posting so much!;):D

dback
04-07-2010, 06:22 PM
But you weren't praying for his healing, you were praying for him to stop posting so much!;):D

Keen observation my fine man......technical.... but keen :-) ;-)

YardleyLabs
04-07-2010, 06:24 PM
Keen observation my fine man......technical.... but keen :-) ;-)
Maybe next time I play racquetball I'll break my wrist and fingers and not be able to type. :p

dback
04-07-2010, 06:43 PM
Maybe next time I play racquetball I'll break my wrist and fingers and not be able to type. :p

I'll not pray for that.....I'd feel bad if it were answered ;-) :-)

M&K's Retrievers
04-07-2010, 08:41 PM

Not to mention wiping.:p:p:p

M&K's Retrievers
04-07-2010, 08:44 PM
... I am wearing a very light plastic ankle brace ......

Better than an ankle bracelet...

ducknwork
04-08-2010, 06:16 AM

Nah. You'll still be able to hunt and peck with the other hand. We'll just get the cliff notes versions of your responses then...:p

brandywinelabs
04-08-2010, 10:29 AM
Glad things are going well.