PDA

View Full Version : Context, lies and videotapes: The real Acorn story

Buzz
04-07-2010, 11:43 AM
FOX = the WWF of cable news, its fake, staged, not real.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmaddowblog.msnbc.msn.com%2F_n ews%2F2010%2F04%2F07%2F4126070-context-lies-and-videotapes-the-real-acorn-story&h=b59e365e3e55bf6845621e73f3159685

Uncle Bill
04-07-2010, 12:04 PM
FOX = the WWF of cable news, its fake, staged, not real.

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmaddowblog.msnbc.msn.com%2F_n ews%2F2010%2F04%2F07%2F4126070-context-lies-and-videotapes-the-real-acorn-story&h=b59e365e3e55bf6845621e73f3159685

Seriously???? You are going to bat now for Acorn?Dayum, it must've been you advising the NAs on the Pine Ridge during the Thune/Johnson fiasco eh? You know...when there were more votes for Johnson than there were registered voters on the res?

Alls well that ends well, however. We got it correct during the next Senatorial election, when we got Thune in and ousted Tommy Dashole...almost as important as when Brown won the Kennedy seat, eh?

UB

Buzz
04-07-2010, 12:34 PM
Did you watch the video?

Buzz
04-07-2010, 12:38 PM
And another:

A Top GOP Conservative Defends Pelosi, Slams Fox

http://www.capitolnewsconnection.org/?q=node/14443

How long will it take before Coburn gets a challenger from the Tea Party?

road kill
04-07-2010, 01:02 PM
And another:

A Top GOP Conservative Defends Pelosi, Slams Fox

http://www.capitolnewsconnection.org/?q=node/14443

How long will it take before Coburn gets a challenger from the Tea Party?

Does that GOP Conservative validate you??;-)

rk

david gibson
04-07-2010, 01:33 PM
ok...a report by a left wing "journalist" on a leftwing cable news channel about a liberal democrat AG in a liberal democrat state supposedly exonerates acorn. funny how they dont quote Brown fully:

"A few ACORN members exhibited terrible judgment and highly inappropriate behavior in videotapes obtained in the investigation," Brown said in a news release. "But they didn't commit prosecutable crimes in California."

so they didnt go far enough to where the AG thinks charges would stick and hold up through the court system. so what. Maddow also admits it doesnt clear Acorn of crimes in other states.

from this you want to imply that Acorn is totally innocent? just like OJ, eh?

and you wonder why i hate liberals??? ;-)

Buzz
04-07-2010, 02:05 PM
Did you actually watch the edited tapes compared to the unedited ones?

I'm betting not.;-)

david gibson
04-07-2010, 02:06 PM
Did you actually watch the edited tapes compared to the unedited ones?

I'm betting not.;-)

why? because it so validated your per-conceived opinion and you just know i will be just as convinced? puhleeze.

i watched the entire thing. ho humm.

is that all you got?

it was stupid. they claim he didnt wear the fur coat into the interview with the acorn people because the video showed about 4 inches of his pinstripe shirt sleeve as he opened the door. and that proves what? maybe he took the coat off as he exited. maybe he had it draped over his back without his arms in the coat sleeves as i have seen him do in other videos.

really, is that all you got?

YardleyLabs
04-07-2010, 02:12 PM
ok...a report by a left wing "journalist" on a leftwing cable news channel about a liberal democrat AG in a liberal democrat state supposedly exonerates acorn. funny how they dont quote Brown fully:

"A few ACORN members exhibited terrible judgment and highly inappropriate behavior in videotapes obtained in the investigation," Brown said in a news release. "But they didn't commit prosecutable crimes in California."

so they didnt go far enough to where the AG thinks charges would stick and hold up through the court system. so what. Maddow also admits it doesnt clear Acorn of crimes in other states.

from this you want to imply that Acorn is totally innocent? just like OJ, eh?

and you wonder why i hate liberals??? ;-)
Well, the real test is when you watch the actual raw footage, which O'Keefe only released after being provided immunity from prosecution. Both the "pimp" and the "prostitute" were well dressed. The back story provided was that the girl was a prostitute who had herself been sold into prostitution when she was a child. She had been badly abused by her pimp. When she "discovered" that her pimp had already arranged to purchase a dozen young girls and that they were currently in transit, she decided she had to do something to help the girls. She did not want the girls to be victimized in the same way she had been as a child so she made arrangements to steal them from her pimp. They would still become prostitutes, but with freedom to leave and freedom from abuse by her pimp. There was a lot of discussion. The "help" the guy offered was to permit them to attend a seminar for first time home buyers. The ACORN worker in the film still addressed questions that he should not have. Of course, one of the other ACORN workers involved then used the information gathered to file a report with police. I'm sure that was exactly the impression you received when you saw this entire incident reported on Fox.

david gibson
04-07-2010, 02:18 PM
you guys really need to come up with something better than this. the real truth is that Fox beats the pants off of all the lefty news channels so all they can do is try and try to discredit Fox and it doesnt work - why? no one watches their shows! cartoon network beats them!

just like Ed Schultz trying to pin Hannity with idolizing Timothy McVeigh. you want to talk about taking things out of context?? your side invented it. pot kettle squared regards....

Buzz
04-07-2010, 02:22 PM
really, is that all you got?

What they got is a guy portrayed on FOX as asking all kinds of questions to try and help this guy smuggle young girls into the USA. The reality? When the slime ball left his office, he called his brother-in-law and SD policeman and reported the whole thing. His brother-in-law then phoned another cop who specializes in investigations into human smuggling and relayed the information to him. What did this Acorn worker get for doing the right thing? He got fired based on the doctored video from slime ball O'Keefe.

In another video the slime ball tells an Acorn worker that he needs help getting his girlfriend prostitute a home loan. See, she's a prostitute and the bankers want to see documented income. The lady's advice, go to the bank and tell them everything exactly the way you told it to me. Then he tells his girlfriend to keep trying to get a place to live. But all that hit the cutting room floor.

Lying and making crap up just doesn't matter, just as long as it gets the job done I guess.

david gibson
04-07-2010, 02:25 PM
What they got is a guy portrayed on FOX as asking all kinds of questions to try and help this guy smuggle young girls into the USA. The reality? When the slime ball left his office, he called his brother-in-law and SD policeman and reported the whole thing. His brother-in-law then phoned another cop who specializes in investigations into human smuggling and relayed the information to him. What did this Acorn worker get for doing the right thing? He got fired based on the doctored video from slime ball O'Keefe.

In another video the slime ball tells an Acorn worker that he needs help getting his girlfriend prostitute a home loan. See, she's a prostitute and the bankers want to see documented income. The lady's advice, go to the bank and tell them everything exactly the way you told it to me. Then he tells his girlfriend to keep trying to get a place to live. But all that hit the cutting room floor.

Lying and making crap up just doesn't matter, just as long as it gets the job done I guess.

its worked for the democrats for years!!

Buzz
04-07-2010, 02:36 PM
you guys really need to come up with something better than this. the real truth is that Fox beats the pants off of all the lefty news channels so all they can do is try and try to discredit Fox and it doesnt work - why? no one watches their shows! cartoon network beats them!

just like Ed Schultz trying to pin Hannity with idolizing Timothy McVeigh. you want to talk about taking things out of context?? your side invented it. pot kettle squared regards....

From David Frum:

“Republicans originally thought that Fox worked for us, and now we’re discovering we work for Fox. And the balance here has been completely reversed. The thing that sustains a strong Fox network is the thing that undermines a strong Republican party.”

http://littlegreenfootballs.com/article/36027_David_Frum-_We_Work_for_Fox/comments/#ctop

Leddyman
04-07-2010, 03:53 PM

Dude, no matter what you say, ACORN is involved in election fraud nation wide. They rig elections. Attorneys general in several states have charged them.

Your crap ain't flying.

Buzz
04-07-2010, 03:58 PM
Dude, no matter what you say, ACORN is involved in election fraud nation wide. They rig elections. Attorneys general in several states have charged them.

Your crap ain't flying.

Well, then they should have gone ahead and tried to prove THAT instead of making crap up!

What they did was hire unreliable people to register folks, then paid them by registration. A recipe for disaster.

I highly doubt that they ever swung an election. You guys give them way too much credit.