PDA

View Full Version : The POTUS and the "Mosh Pit"...all POTUS posters, please read...

Chris Atkinson
04-14-2010, 05:48 PM
Guys and gals,

POTUS is not here because I enjoy political debate. POTUS is here because it became obvious that enough of you do, that it made sense to get this stuff off the main RTF forum.

I ask that you guys be civil...a very basic request.

I know you guys come here to debate. I look at POTUS place a bit like a "Mosh Pit" at a 1992 Pearl Jam concert. If you enter the mosh pit, you will get a toe stepped on, an elbow in the face, or some other bump or bruise. If you are unwilling to have that happen, please stay out of the mosh pit.

Similarly, if you are interested in engaging in debate here, and trying to stir the pot to get those with opposing viewpoints heated up, please understand that they are going to do it back. If you don't want to play, then please don't play.

Personal attacks are unacceptable.

Thanks and please make RTF fun. Please don't make Chris do extra janitor work. Chris is trying to let RTF run on freewheel and let you guys all self-moderate.

Thanks!

Chris

BonMallari
04-14-2010, 06:14 PM
message received and understood...thanks for allowing us a place to kick it

ducknwork
04-15-2010, 05:08 AM
I apologize for giving you something else to deal with yesterday. I know you are busy and shouldn't have to deal with adults like they are kindergarteners. I'll be a little more careful so that if there is a next time that you have to come over here, it won't be because of me...Thanks...

road kill
04-15-2010, 05:51 AM
Just to clear things up, the sky is not falling!!:shock:

"I disagree with what you say, but I will fight to the death for your right to say it."

rk