PDA

View Full Version : left wing racism?

subroc
04-17-2010, 04:09 PM
NBC reporter, is this question racist or bigoted?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/04/16/nbc_reporter_to_black_man_at_tea_party_have_you_ev er_felt_uncomfortable.html

Blackstone
04-17-2010, 06:26 PM
Considering the general demographic of the Tea Party, and some of the recent racist comments that have been attributed to them (whether true or false), I can understand why the reporter wondered. Heck, I wonder myself. However, I don’t think I would have asked the question. If he was there, he must have been comfortable enough.

subroc
04-17-2010, 06:56 PM
If you wonder yourself, do you have a preconceived notion that those on the right are racist? Where did you get that notion? Has any life experience supported that notion? could that notion only be there because you are bombarded by that notion from left wing news sources that profit by keeping that notion alive?

sinner
04-17-2010, 07:10 PM
You need some exposure to some of the Bible Belt folks. You might change your mind.
If you want a personal experience I can share several with you from some of our peers in FTs.
Heck for that matter spend a week in Colorado Springs!

subroc
04-17-2010, 07:21 PM
Share them here. You made a blanket indictment, feel free to share the systemic not anecdotal racism you have encountered from those not on the left.

JDogger
04-17-2010, 07:33 PM
If you wonder yourself, do you have a preconceived notion that those on the right are racist? Where did you get that notion? Has any life experience supported that notion? could that notion only be there because you are bombarded by that notion from left wing news sources that profit by keeping that notion alive?

I have seen what I considered racist comments from both left and right on this board, and I've been guilty of it a little myself. (Lawn jockey picture some time back.) The fact that this board is so heavily dominated by the right, might make it appear that racism is more prevelant in that camp. I doubt it though.

The unfortunate reality is that racism is still alive from all directions in American culture, and probably will be until God, or the ET's force another realization upon us. I suppose we could hold out hope for the total enlightenment of humankind...but again, I doubt it.

JD

subroc
04-17-2010, 07:52 PM
Hugh, we seem to agree for the most part.

there will always be those that hate/dislike/or are intolerant of others. The media propgates the notion that the right as a group is racist but not the left. I disagree with that notion. Today, I believe, in the United States there is very little systemic racism or bigotry. It is there at the individual level but not systemic.

I think she may be a racist by asking such a question. That was the point of the original post.

luvmylabs23139
04-17-2010, 08:08 PM
The first start to eliminating racism is elimating the "minority" quotas, hiring, gov't contracts, this test is biased crap. As long as the gov't gives priority or special treatment to any group there will be a devide between races.
As long as there are minority organizations such as the NAACP, National black caucus,
Hhipanic whatever we will be devided.

sinner
04-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Share them here. You made a blanket indictment, feel free to share the systemic not anecdotal racism you have encountered from those not on the left.
Notice the word SOME. THAT IS NOT A BLANKET INDICTMENT!
I will not use names but at a FT, one the the judges said "We ought to kill the N.... SOB" The reference was to President Obama. Someone contacted AKC with a complaint and was told just don't run under that judge again. In my opinion that party should have just contacted the county sheriff and let them handle it. Hang around in the gallery at some of the FTs in the Bible belt and here in the Rockies. I can't speak for your NE trials but I can speak for those I attend.
Now here in the Springs just come to work with me and hear the comments that go on all the time from my patients "burr headed, your boy, spic. the n word". Then when I call them on it they maintain they are not racist or bigots.
Notice I did not just include the right but also the left but here in the Springs it is predominately right.

sandyg
04-17-2010, 08:35 PM
The first thing people should do is understand the meaning of the word racism and bigotry before they start asking stupid questions like "is this question racist or bigoted?" when it is obvious that it is neither.

Main Entry: rac·ism
Date: 1933
1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
2 : racial prejudice or discrimination

Main Entry: big·ot
Etymology: French, hypocrite, bigot
Date: 1660
: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

subroc
04-17-2010, 08:48 PM
...a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits...

You mean the trait that inidicates that a black must be a left winger or he/she should not feel comfortable with those on the right?

...a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Like the treatment of those participating in the Tea Party events by those in the media?

sinner
04-17-2010, 09:00 PM
The first thing people should do is understand the meaning of the word racism and bigotry before they start asking stupid questions like "is this question racist or bigoted?" when it is obvious that it is neither.

1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race

: a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

EXCELLENT!
Thanks!

Blackstone
04-17-2010, 09:02 PM

Nothing preconceived about it. I looked at the demographics of the Tea Party (overwhelmingly white and on the right). I also looked at a lot of the Tea Party rally footage on TV. The overwhelming majority of those attending were white. I saw maybe 4 or 5 black people total, and never saw more than 2 at any one rally. That would suggest to me that black people, in general, do not support the Tea Party, or at the very least are uncomfortable being there.

I am not saying, “those on the right are racist.” I am sure there are plenty of them that are not. However, the “right” has not traditionally been a group that embraced or welcomed blacks, especially when you consider people like Rush Linbaugh, Hannity, and Pat Buchanan align themselves with the right, and you hear nothing from the right publicly attempting to distance themselves from these kinds of people.

There are also accusations that Tea Party members made racist remarks aimed at several black congressmen before the health care vote. Tea Party supporters are denying it happened. I don’t know if the accusations are true or not. There is no video footage verifying it one way or another. However, most black people are not going to be comfortable attending a function where that sort of thing might happen, and be directed at them.

Most black people voted for, and still support, Obama. Most Tea Party members voted against Obama, and don’t support him being in office now.

So, when you take all these things into consideration, is it unreasonable for me to wonder if one of the very few black men to show up at a Tea Party rally anywhere in this country is comfortable being there?

sandyg
04-17-2010, 09:05 PM
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar!!!

A quote attributed to Sigmund Freud. It means that sometimes you don't have to look deeply for answers or meanings, and you should just take things at face value. For those of you unfamiliar with Freud's work, he talked a lot about the subconscious, and how it sends messages to consciousness.

Well, as everyone knows, Freud smoked cigars. One day, allegedly, a student asked him about what this signifies. And Freud replied "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar".

This sentence means that sometimes, when you're looking really deeply for a meaning for something, it might just be what is really obvious.

For example, if you just got a shipment of cigars, and are really excited to smoke one, and you have a dream about smoking a cigar, it does not (necessarily) mean that you are a repressed homosexual who just want to, well, you know.

Also, if you got a birthday card with a Tweety Bird on it from your ex, and you remembered that one day you told him how much you like Tweety, you can start delving into why he got you the card - does he want to get back together? Is he trying to break your heart? Maybe it was just a nice card? Sometimes a Tweety Bird is just a Tweety Bird.

JDogger
04-17-2010, 09:10 PM
Hugh, we seem to agree for the most part.

there will always be those that hate/dislike/or are intolerant of others. The media propgates the notion that the right as a group is racist but not the left. I disagree with that notion. Today, I believe, in the United States there is very little systemic racism or bigotry. It is there at the individual level but not systemic.

I think she may be a racist by asking such a question. That was the point of the original post.

Sure we agree for the most part. Those are retrievers in both our avatars, are they not?

The MSM? What is that anymore? Conservative talk radio dominates the AM airwaves. Que no?
Fox news, and their commentators claim a wide viewership on cable and TV.
So.
What is MSM? What does that mean anymore?
There are very vocal outlets for both points of view today.
Playing the "media does not represent us card" may be somewhat disingenous.
There are very strong voices for the "right" in the media today. You are being represented.

Sorry, not all will agree.

Sure, some news outlets will take one point of view, others will take another.

It is one of the blessings of the freedom of press we still enjoy.

We are still all free to make up our own minds.

Further, I disagree with the notion that racism is not systemic in the USA.

Try living in the SW.

JD

sandyg
04-17-2010, 09:16 PM
You mean the trait that inidicates that a black must be a left winger or he/she should not feel comfortable with those on the right?

Would you feel the same righteous indignation if a reporter asked a white man if he was comfortable being in the middle of the Million Man March or a Sweet Louie Farrakhan rally?

JDogger
04-17-2010, 09:31 PM
The first start to eliminating racism is elimating the "minority" quotas, hiring, gov't contracts, this test is biased crap. As long as the gov't gives priority or special treatment to any group there will be a devide between races.
As long as there are minority organizations such as the NAACP, National black caucus,

...and Aryan Nation, KKK, skinheads, White Revolution, National Alliance,... he!!, even NASCAR and PBRA

We're still waiting for the definition of "unga bunga in the jungle."

-luvmylabs

Ya get it, Joe? Why there might be a question mark?

JD

sinner
04-17-2010, 09:47 PM
An important news bulletin:
Jimenez a no hitter against the Braves!!!!

sandyg
04-17-2010, 09:48 PM

...and Aryan Nation, KKK, skinheads, White Revolution, National Alliance,... he!!, even NASCAR and PBRA

We're still waiting for the definition of "unga bunga in the jungle."

-luvmylabs

Ya get it, Joe? Why there might be a question mark?

JD

Sorry, you can't compare mainstream racial organizations with fringe racist groups. And if you want to bring up NASCAR and rodeo, I'll bring up the NBA and the NFL.

JDogger
04-17-2010, 10:02 PM
Sorry, you can't compare mainstream racial organizations with fringe racist groups. And if you want to bring up NASCAR and rodeo, I'll bring up the NBA and the NFL.

Good... I was afraid to. But cool... go for it!

JD

Blackstone
04-17-2010, 10:28 PM

Actually, the start to eliminating racism would be to stop being racist. Stop judging people by the color of their skin or their ethnicity. Then, stop passing it on by teaching it to your children. You seem to forget that the only reason minority hiring and contract quotas were put in place was because minorities had traditionally been excluded from obtaining those jobs and contracts. The same goes for those organizations you cited. They were all formed to combat racism faced by minorities. But, you seem more concerned about the organizations and the quotas than about the conditions that created a need for them. You rectify a problem by eliminating the cause.

JDogger
04-17-2010, 10:35 PM
Actually, the start to eliminating racism would be to stop being racist. Stop judging people by the color of their skin or their ethnicity. Then, stop passing it on by teaching it to your children. You seem to forget that the only reason minority hiring and contract quotas were put in place was because minorities had traditionally been excluded from obtaining those jobs and contracts. The same goes for those organizations you cited. They were all formed to combat racism faced by minorities. But, you seem more concerned about the organizations and the quotas than about the conditions that created a need for them. You rectify a problem by eliminating the cause.

Good luck Blackstone....Good luck. :)

JD

Cody Covey
04-18-2010, 03:15 AM
Nothing preconceived about it. I looked at the demographics of the Tea Party (overwhelmingly white and on the right). I also looked at a lot of the Tea Party rally footage on TV. The overwhelming majority of those attending were white. I saw maybe 4 or 5 black people total, and never saw more than 2 at any one rally. That would suggest to me that black people, in general, do not support the Tea Party, or at the very least are uncomfortable being there.

I am not saying, “those on the right are racist.” I am sure there are plenty of them that are not. However, the “right” has not traditionally been a group that embraced or welcomed blacks, especially when you consider people like Rush Linbaugh, Hannity, and Pat Buchanan align themselves with the right, and you hear nothing from the right publicly attempting to distance themselves from these kinds of people.

There are also accusations that Tea Party members made racist remarks aimed at several black congressmen before the health care vote. Tea Party supporters are denying it happened. I don’t know if the accusations are true or not. There is no video footage verifying it one way or another. However, most black people are not going to be comfortable attending a function where that sort of thing might happen, and be directed at them.

Most black people voted for, and still support, Obama. Most Tea Party members voted against Obama, and don’t support him being in office now.

So, when you take all these things into consideration, is it unreasonable for me to wonder if one of the very few black men to show up at a Tea Party rally anywhere in this country is comfortable being there?You sir need a history lesson. Go ahead and look back through history and tell me who the civil rights leaders were as far as political parties go. Unfortunately you will find it was not he democrats that were in the forefront of the charge for civil rights but it was the "right".

Also please find me a racial comment from the first two examples you gave. And please try not to use the argument Jeff tries to use that he just feels and "knows" they are racist. Please provide comments or video from two of some of the most recorded people in America.

When I was down in Tennessee I heard quite a bit of racist comments...but they were from both sides of the Isle. I had one guy tell me he hated voting for a black man but was going to do it anyway because of Bush's problems. This was right after dropping N bombs about people stealing stuff out of his back yard. Is racism rampant today? I'd say no not really but it is definitely still around. I agree with blackstone about how to get rid of it but i think that minorities need to take responsibility for their own actions and blaming everything on racism is definitely not doing that. You dropped out of school, had a few kids you couldn't take care of. How is any of that because of race. happens to white people all the time to but they don't have quotas for "white trash". If people had to actually take responsibility for their actions and couldn't rely on the government to justify their stupid decisions we would be much better off as a nation.

dnf777
04-18-2010, 07:12 AM
Also please find me a racial comment from the first two examples you gave. And please try not to use the argument Jeff tries to use that he just feels and "knows" they are racist. Please provide comments or video from two of some of the most recorded people in America.

It is true that the republican party, or the party of Lincoln was the abolitionist party, MUCH has changed since then. Need I quote Strom Thurman and Trent Lott? Clearly, the democratic party has assumed leadership in advancing civil rights in the past 50 years. It would be entertaining to hear arguments otherwise. I will also be the first to admit, as much as I didn't like him as a President, that I don't think W had a racist bone in his body, and that he was also very involved in advancing civil rights on a certain level. I will give him that.

Were Lincoln alive today, does anyone really think he would be a republican? I'll base my answer on the plethora of right wing friends of mine in the south who curse his name, and say Boothe waited too long to save the confederacy. That Lincoln was a federalist that was (and I quote) ramming his federal policy down the throat of southerners! (where have we heard that rhetoric lateley??)

M&K's Retrievers
04-18-2010, 10:31 AM
....Lincoln was (and I quote) ramming his federal policy down the throat of southerners! (where have we heard that rhetoric lateley??)

Unfortuntly every day because it's true.:(

sinner
04-18-2010, 12:37 PM
Front page picture of a sign at the Tea Parties protest last week in Pueblo, CO
Enjoy
TEA PARTY =
TAX EVADING ANGLO

Uncle Bill
04-18-2010, 01:23 PM
It is true that the republican party, or the party of Lincoln was the abolitionist party, MUCH has changed since then. Need I quote Strom Thurman and Trent Lott? Clearly, the democratic party has assumed leadership in advancing civil rights in the past 50 years. It would be entertaining to hear arguments otherwise.

What a dumb statement...totally ignorant of the truth. What democratic leadership has ADVANCED civil rights? Only a blind man would make such a racist statement, because all the democrats have done the past 50 years is keep the blacks downtrodden. Keeping them beholden. Keeping them voting democrat.

The NAACP leadership meanwhile is loaded with fat cats. The Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louie Farrakhan crowd is smug with their bodyguards. Talk about advancing civil rights, they are following the playbook of Fidel Castro... and any other communist believer: "find out what the people want, go to work trying to give it to them, so you can come to power over them."

Even old "Knucklehead" Charles Barcley stated the Democrat party has held back the blacks in this country for over 50 years. Their leadership keep promising them this and that, but NEVER produce. The only thing that gets produced is the Black Caucus keeps the NAACP fat cats happy, so they continue to preach to the SFN crowd to continue voting for their Democrat leadership.

Then you have the pathetic white Democrats that are so guilt ridden, they think by pouring money into the black programs like ADC, they can somehow lessen their guilt. All they have done is increase the dependant group by adding more crack babies to the populace, and adding to the problem of sustained ignorance.

But once again, dnf has shown his 'independant' colors by falling on another democrat sword, for another myth being spewed by the MSP. Any sane person looking at the plight of the slums in this nation, and claims the Democrats are leading the blacks out of their malaise, is a large part of the problem.

UB

sandyg
04-18-2010, 02:02 PM
AMEN, Uncle Bill!!!

Having grown up in Chicago and now living near Detroit and Flint MI for the last 28 years I've seen firsthand how the Dems have advanced civil rights.

Fifty years later and we still can't get over race and just call each other Americans! The politicians from both sides like to keep groups divided so that each side looks good in different ways at different times. The pendulum will never stop swinging!!!

The most stable countries are those WITHOUT racial diversity, a la Japan, Korea, Scandinavia, Germany, Italy, Poland, France (with the exception of the Muslim problems).

luvmylabs23139
04-18-2010, 03:00 PM

Quotas are Bull crap! The most qualified person deserves the job!!!!!!
I'm tired of the whining and crying because someone thinks they are entitled to anything!
Why should people who live in this countrynow put of with the whining crap of a person who was not in any way effected by stuff from the past.
Honestly this whole " well my ancient ansestor was a slave" thing is nothing more than an excuse for not doing anything to better yourself.
Many people in this country are the descendents of indentured servants, which were treated in many ways the SAME as slaves. Why is this part of American history forgotten?

luvmylabs23139
04-18-2010, 03:02 PM
Front page picture of a sign at the Tea Parties protest last week in Pueblo, CO
Enjoy
TEA PARTY =
TAX EVADING ANGLO

TAXED TO DEATH ANGLO AND SICK OF IT!!!!!

dnf777
04-18-2010, 03:03 PM
UB,
As frightened as I am to admit this, I don't disagree with much of what you said. Of course, it ascribes your prejudices onto those who may not share those views, but I've come to expect that of you, and as such, ignore that part.

While some of the policies have in effect served to keep poor people poor, many other programs have helped those who have the desire within, to rise out of that situation. Granted, those with desire often succeed without aid, no doubt, but many take the assistance, make good with it, and repay their "take" many fold.

The fact that the african-american community voted overwhelmingly for Clinton, even denying Obama the claim to being the "first black president" probably speaks to his advancement of civil rights, unless you're going to claim that blacks are too stupid to know what's good for them?

Personally, I don't give to the UNCF. I think scholarships should be open to all races, creeds, and ethnicity, and bases solely on academic achievement and merit. As should other programs designed to help people help themselves.

road kill
04-18-2010, 03:09 PM
In my opinion, the Democrats have a vested interest in maintaining a racial schism.
It gets them votes and money wether the divide is real or engineered.

Results="Poverty Pimps":(

rk

BonMallari
04-18-2010, 03:12 PM
What a dumb statement...totally ignorant of the truth. What democratic leadership has ADVANCED civil rights? Only a blind man would make such a racist statement, because all the democrats have done the past 50 years is keep the blacks downtrodden. Keeping them beholden. Keeping them voting democrat.

The NAACP leadership meanwhile is loaded with fat cats. The Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, Louie Farrakhan crowd is smug with their bodyguards. Talk about advancing civil rights, they are following the playbook of Fidel Castro... and any other communist believer: "find out what the people want, go to work trying to give it to them, so you can come to power over them."

Even old "Knucklehead" Charles Barcley stated the Democrat party has held back the blacks in this country for over 50 years. Their leadership keep promising them this and that, but NEVER produce. The only thing that gets produced is the Black Caucus keeps the NAACP fat cats happy, so they continue to preach to the SFN crowd to continue voting for their Democrat leadership.

Then you have the pathetic white Democrats that are so guilt ridden, they think by pouring money into the black programs like ADC, they can somehow lessen their guilt. All they have done is increase the dependant group by adding more crack babies to the populace, and adding to the problem of sustained ignorance.

But once again, dnf has shown his 'independant' colors by falling on another democrat sword, for another myth being spewed by the MSP. Any sane person looking at the plight of the slums in this nation, and claims the Democrats are leading the blacks out of their malaise, is a large part of the problem.

UB

Excellent post...I will add that the Jacksons, and Sharptons know that in this country the "squeaky wheel gets greased"...BHO took their bully pulpit away when he swept the country into a furor and won the election, now you have a whole group of people thinking that now that their man is in power he is going to give them the keys to the bank

dnf777
04-18-2010, 04:34 PM
Excellent post...I will add that the Jacksons, and Sharptons know that in this country the "squeaky wheel gets greased"...BHO took their bully pulpit away when he swept the country into a furor and won the election, now you have a whole group of people thinking that now that their man is in power he is going to give them the keys to the bank

I find it interesting that the Sharptons and Jacksons of the world have largely been stifled ever since Obama's election. Much of their brand of racism was manufactured, because they derived power and wealth from it. Its like lawyers. They get paid a fair amount to solve problems. But when they can prolong and perpetuate problems, they make HUGE money! When power and wealth are derived from a problem, don't expect that problem to go away. Obama showed that even people of color can rise to the highest office in the land with hard work. They don't want to hear any of that.

BonMallari
04-18-2010, 05:22 PM
I find it interesting that the Sharptons and Jacksons of the world have largely been stifled ever since Obama's election. Much of their brand of racism was manufactured, because they derived power and wealth from it. Its like lawyers. They get paid a fair amount to solve problems. But when they can prolong and perpetuate problems, they make HUGE money! When power and wealth are derived from a problem, don't expect that problem to go away. Obama showed that even people of color can rise to the highest office in the land with hard work. They don't want to hear any of that.

Bingo...in essence what BHO did to them is what Jesse Jackson uttered under his breath about wanting to emasculate the then candidate Obama...I think they saw the handwriting on the wall

Marvin S
04-18-2010, 08:12 PM
NBC reporter, is this question racist or bigoted?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/04/16/nbc_reporter_to_black_man_at_tea_party_have_you_ev er_felt_uncomfortable.html

IMO - her query showed her ignorance.

When I was employed at Boeing one of my supervisors was black. I would also consider him one of the top supervisors I ever worked for. He came from the era at the company that only those in the top 25% of their class were considered for employment from schools that had passed the company's vetting process. He was promoted shortly before the ERA became law. His comment "I'm sure there will be those who believe I did not earn this promotion." After the fact, I believe it entered into his opportunity for further advancement, which was unfortunate.

We have professions where tradition, nationality & connections are necessary for even being considered. That will never stop, but over time those policies cause deterioration, so it all comes out with the wash.

People being what they are, there will always be bigots & racists, I don't associate with those people, no one should, when their audience gets small enough they will go away. We cannot legislate away from that attitude, nor should we try.

But when legislation is passed that favors any group, it says they consider that group inferior, & that's racist.

JDogger
04-18-2010, 11:15 PM
If we take race out of the equation, and we consider only gender, would we then label affirmative action as being sexist? JD

dnf777
04-19-2010, 09:01 AM
But when legislation is passed that favors any group, it says they consider that group inferior, & that's racist.

That is a true statement no matter how you slice it. The answer is very simple, yet evasive: Stop any programs that favor any group, as soon as you can show you've stopped any behavior that unfairly dis-favors any group. Two wrongs make two wrongs, nothing else, but it conveys some warped sense of "fairness". I say get rid of both situations and let people succeed or fail based on performance, regardless of color or creed. Easily said, probably about as easy to accomplish as deciding what breed makes the best hunting buddy, Goldens, Labs, or Chessies.

Hoosier
04-19-2010, 09:10 AM
That is a true statement no matter how you slice it. The answer is very simple, yet evasive: Stop any programs that favor any group, as soon as you can show you've stopped any behavior that unfairly dis-favors any group. Two wrongs make two wrongs, nothing else, but it conveys some warped sense of "fairness". I say get rid of both situations and let people succeed or fail based on performance, regardless of color or creed. Easily said, probably about as easy to accomplish as deciding what breed makes the best hunting buddy, Goldens, Labs, or Chessies.

You don't have to look at the breed. Just compare the two individual dogs head to head, and pick the one that gets the job done in the most efficient way. Then pick the black lab.

Gerry Clinchy
04-19-2010, 12:04 PM
As other minority groups begin to grow in size v. African-Americans, will there be quotas for each group? Will one group complain that their group should get a larger piece of the employment pie?

There are already laws that provide for severe penalties for discrimination based on race, religion, color, gender, national origin. Doesn't that cover it? Is it further necessary to tell an employer, "You MUST hire X numbers of X ethnic groups?" Sort of like gun laws ... go after the bad guys with zeal; leave the good guys alone.

dnf777
04-19-2010, 12:32 PM
You don't have to look at the breed. Just compare the two individual dogs head to head, and pick the one that gets the job done in the most efficient way. Then pick the black lab.

Not goin' there! Gonna leave that one alone! :D

floatinghat
04-19-2010, 01:32 PM

SO simple! +1

Marvin S
04-19-2010, 10:50 PM
Easily said, probably about as easy to accomplish as deciding what breed makes the best hunting buddy, Goldens, Labs, or Chessies.

Labs don't have their own specialty trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:

YardleyLabs
04-20-2010, 04:43 AM
Labs don't have their own specialty trial!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cool:
When you own the church, you don't need a lot of special meetings.