PDA

View Full Version : Youth dog training seminar May 8th

Angie B
04-21-2010, 07:43 AM
I'm posting this for the chapter. Submit all questions to Rick.

A one day youth dog training seminar with Dave Rorem. Saturday May 8th at Ackermans in Sanger. This event is sponsored by the Texas HRC Delta Waterfowl chapter. Lunch will be provided by Delta Waterfowl. The youth need to be between 8 and 18 and be capable of being in a training situation for an extended period of time. Adults are welcome but they must be attended by a youth. This is a free seminar. Submit Youths name, age and experience, (none is necessary), to Rick Wojciechowski.
For more information contact Rick Wojciechowski at 214-929-1996c or rickw@parkwayconstruction.com (rickw@parkwayconstruction.com)

Angie

Charles C.
04-21-2010, 07:53 AM
Wow, I need to find a teenage son in a hurry. :lol:

g_fiebelkorn
04-21-2010, 08:42 AM

A one day youth dog training seminar with Dave Rorem. Saturday May 8th at Ackermans in Sanger. This event is sponsored by the Texas HRC Delta Waterfowl chapter. Lunch will be provided by Delta Waterfowl. The youth need to be between 8 and 18 and be capable of being in a training situation for an extended period of time. Adults are welcome but they must be attended by a youth. This is a free seminar. Submit Youths name, age and experience, (none is necessary), to Rick Wojciechowski.
For more information contact Rick Wojciechowski at 214-929-1996c or rickw@parkwayconstruction.com (rickw@parkwayconstruction.com)

Angie
What a GREAT! idea. Wish my grandkids were not in Florida.

My hat is off to Dave and Delta Waterfow.

george Fiebelkorn

JusticeDog
04-22-2010, 12:25 PM

Angie

What a GREAT idea! :D Kudos to all those involved!

Judy Chute
04-22-2010, 07:06 PM
What a GREAT! idea. Wish my grandkids were not in Florida.

My hat is off to Dave and Delta Waterfow.

george Fiebelkorn

Go get them...and sign up!!! :)

What a great opportunity for kids to learn from one of the best!! Kudos to the club and Dave!

Judy

Angie B
05-06-2010, 07:33 AM
It's this Saturday! Not too late to sign up.... :cool:

Angie