PDA

View Full Version : ACORN Agenda???

road kill
04-22-2010, 06:43 AM
Unbeleivable.........

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Fmr-ACORN-head-calls-Tea-Parties-bowel-movement-and-claims-theyre-coming-after-you-91754964.html

This a reason to NOT like what's going on.
We are not making this up, listen and watch her speech.
She says it and I have to beleive she means it!!
Can anyone "spin" this for me and tell me what she realy means??:rolleyes:

rk

zeus3925
04-22-2010, 07:29 AM
The lady is the exact anti- polar equivalent of Beck, Hanity, Limbaugh and company. Both sides are hyperventilating and inflating rhetoric beyond all but a modicum of truth. But, this is a country with freedom of speech. People can say anything and will.

road kill
04-22-2010, 07:35 AM
1 small difference.

Did ACORN receive funding from the Government (us)??

Does Hannity?
Beck?
Limbaugh?

rk

zeus3925
04-22-2010, 07:49 AM
1 small difference.

Did ACORN receive funding from the Government (us)??

Does Hannity?
Beck?
Limbaugh?

rk
I see the woman's remarks as expressing her own views rather than any organizational affiliation.

ACORN is dead and the sky is not falling.

road kill
04-22-2010, 07:51 AM
I see the woman's remarks as expressing her own views rather than any organizational affiliation.

I disagree, ACORN is NOT dead.

As far as the sky, remember that next time you listen to Rush!!;-)

rk

M&K's Retrievers
04-22-2010, 09:06 AM
Replace the term "tea party" with "obama, Reid & Pelosi" in her speach.

JDogger
04-22-2010, 10:51 AM
Unbeleivable.........

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/blogs/beltway-confidential/Fmr-ACORN-head-calls-Tea-Parties-bowel-movement-and-claims-theyre-coming-after-you-91754964.html

This a reason to NOT like what's going on.
We are not making this up, listen and watch her speech.
She says it and I have to beleive she means it!!
Can anyone "spin" this for me and tell me what she realy means??:rolleyes:

rk
No spin. I think she dislikes and mistrusts the TP. Many in the TP dislike and mistrust ACORN.
OMG people have differing views...trully unbelievable

JD

ducknwork
04-22-2010, 10:52 AM
Exactly what racist mask is being ripped off? I must have missed the announcement that tea parties were part of a racist movement.:rolleyes:

Franco
04-22-2010, 11:03 AM

ACORN is far from dead! Same crooks with different names and don't forget that many ACORN members have used tax dollars to finanace their own illegal businesses. The New Olreans chapter is under investigation for dealing drugs.

ACORN Name Changes
As part of a re-branding effort by ACORN leadership, ACORN International changed its name in 2010 to Community Organizations International. ACORN Housing became Affordable Housing Centers of America. As part of the effort by some state chapters to stay afloat by severing ties with the national organization, California ACORN changed its name to Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment and New York ACORN renamed itself New York Communities for Change.

Buzz
04-22-2010, 01:06 PM
You guys give Acorn way too much credit.

huntinman
04-22-2010, 01:30 PM

They got Curious George elected didn't they?

road kill
04-22-2010, 02:17 PM

In WI a number of ACORN employees are under a Grand Jury investigation and some have already been indicted.

It is now estimated that thousands of fraudulant voters were registered (dead, fakes addresses, Mickey Mouse etc.) and some of those voted.

Obama won WI by approx. 10,000 votes.:confused:

Oh well...........

rk

Lady Duck Hunter
04-22-2010, 02:20 PM
ACORN is far from dead! Same crooks with different names and don't forget that many ACORN members have used tax dollars to finanace their own illegal businesses. The New Olreans chapter is under investigation for dealing drugs.

ACORN Name Changes
As part of a re-branding effort by ACORN leadership, ACORN International changed its name in 2010 to Community Organizations International. ACORN Housing became Affordable Housing Centers of America. As part of the effort by some state chapters to stay afloat by severing ties with the national organization, California ACORN changed its name to Alliance of Californians for Community Empowerment and New York ACORN renamed itself New York Communities for Change.

I wonder if they thought that International was actually two words....Inter National....then they could call themselves COIN.

zeus3925
04-22-2010, 06:23 PM
Wasn't it George W.'s administration that kept the money going to ACORN? No outrage then I see.

I am not here to defend Acorn, just the right of free speech. The woman has a right to that speech just as any rightist does. The Constitution does not say that you have to swallow every radical or reactionary idea that comes along.

M&K's Retrievers
04-22-2010, 07:45 PM
In WI a number of ACORN employees are under a Grand Jury investigation and some have already been indicted.

It is now estimated that thousands of fraudulant voters were registered (dead, fakes addresses, Mickey Mouse etc.) and some of those voted.

Oh well...........

rk

Must have learned from Lyndon Johnson. He managed to "dig" up those votes from Uvalde, TX.

YardleyLabs
04-22-2010, 07:50 PM

Oh well...........

rk
It will be interesting to see how many they can find that actually voted. I would be stunned if they can find 10. The next question, of course, if how many legal voters were prevented from voting by erroneous purges and baseless challenges. Those are typically the primary sources of vote distortion, while inappropriate registrations generate almost none.

road kill
04-22-2010, 08:04 PM
It will be interesting to see how many they can find that actually voted. I would be stunned if they can find 10. The next question, of course, if how many legal voters were prevented from voting by erroneous purges and baseless challenges. Those are typically the primary sources of vote distortion, while inappropriate registrations generate almost none.

Uhhh Huhhhh!!:rolleyes:

rk

YardleyLabs
04-22-2010, 08:09 PM
Uhhh Huhhhh!!:rolleyes:

rk
Are you sure you're not going too far out on a limb?:D

road kill
04-22-2010, 08:18 PM
Are you sure you're not going too far out on a limb?:D

The only votes I know that an effort was made NOT to count recently was the miltarys absentee votes during the chad fiasco.
Ypu remember that??
Every single vote that was screwed up was a Democrat vote??

rk

david gibson
04-22-2010, 08:55 PM

like by ghetto thugs wielding billy clubs that Holder refuses to prosecute?

glad to know you identify with that group.

JDogger
04-22-2010, 09:14 PM
The only votes I know that an effort was made NOT to count recently was the miltarys absentee votes during the chad fiasco.
Ypu remember that??
Every single vote that was screwed up was a Democrat vote??

rk

Sorry stan. Election 2000 and 2004 are now history, so for that matter, is 2008. Who cares anymore.
Try to stay in the here and now, as you so succinctly put it, when it serves your purpose.

Like many here, I think you just like to argue for the sake of arguing...

Have a JD, A Rocky Patel. Me, I'm headed to to the high country Sat to start scouting next falls bull. Maybe pop a turkey. Well no, spring is over. So then, I'll clean the flies and the deer mice outta the cabin, and the black-widows outta the smoker.

Lets trade a hunt sometime, regards, JD

YardleyLabs
04-22-2010, 09:18 PM
like by ghetto thugs wielding billy clubs that Holder refuses to prosecute?

glad to know you identify with that group.
Go back and watch that video and tell me who you think was turned away by the two guys in Philadelphia. The only guys they questioned were the group of white guys from Republican headquarters who were not voters in the district at all. Their questions evidenced a concern that the group was going to try to intimidate voters from the district. During the entire video voters from the district were entering and exiting completely calmly. By the way, in that district I doubt if you could find a single white voter. One of the guys was not arrested because he did nothing wrong. The other was arrested, removed from the scene, and ultimately released for the "crime" or carrying a billy stick. From the vides, they did nothing illegal from an election perspective. Hanging out in front of the doors of a voting station is completely normal in my town and in Philadelphia. In my town of 2,000, there are normally at least 10 people from the various campaigns accosting each voters and handing out literature in support of their candidates. Having only two people would be a major improvement.

road kill
04-23-2010, 07:08 AM
Sorry stan. Election 2000 and 2004 are now history, so for that matter, is 2008. Who cares anymore.
Try to stay in the here and now, as you so succinctly put it, when it serves your purpose.

Like many here, I think you just like to argue for the sake of arguing...

Have a JD, A Rocky Patel. Me, I'm headed to to the high country Sat to start scouting next falls bull. Maybe pop a turkey. Well no, spring is over. So then, I'll clean the flies and the deer mice outta the cabin, and the black-widows outta the smoker.

Lets trade a hunt sometime, regards, JD

Uhhh, I beleive I was speaking about Bertha and the now when the all-knowing one brought up that in his vast knowledge he had only heard of Republicans suppressing votes in earlier elections.

Bertha's speech and the Grand Jury and indictments all happened THIS WEEK!!

Pretty much as now as I can get.

Thanks for the sage advice though, maybe you could follow it on occasion, I mean unless of course that doesn't work for ya at that moment??:D

Having said that, I am tired of exchanging insults.
I always thought my posts were relevant, succinct with a touch of humor.
Evidently they are offensive to some.

This will be hard, becuase I love the banter etc.

If any of you see me at a hunt test or trial say hello, PLEASE!!

Stan Bullock & Elvis

PEACE!!
road kill.........out!

david gibson
04-23-2010, 07:39 AM
Go back and watch that video and tell me who you think was turned away by the two guys in Philadelphia. The only guys they questioned were the group of white guys from Republican headquarters who were not voters in the district at all. Their questions evidenced a concern that the group was going to try to intimidate voters from the district. During the entire video voters from the district were entering and exiting completely calmly. By the way, in that district I doubt if you could find a single white voter. One of the guys was not arrested because he did nothing wrong. The other was arrested, removed from the scene, and ultimately released for the "crime" or carrying a billy stick. From the vides, they did nothing illegal from an election perspective. Hanging out in front of the doors of a voting station is completely normal in my town and in Philadelphia. In my town of 2,000, there are normally at least 10 people from the various campaigns accosting each voters and handing out literature in support of their candidates. Having only two people would be a major improvement.

unbelievable. you actually do justify and identify with these people.

i dont care who walked up, voters are not, these were 2 black panther thugs there to intimidate white voters, to spin otherwise is expected from one like you who supports and identifies with them. so what if people were walking in and out freely? i doubt they would have actually stopped a white voter from walking in, even in a white robe. but their mere presence was there in hopes any white person would decide to turn away.

i suppose there would be no uproar if two white guys in white robes stood in front of a polling place. ohhhhh no, no one would get upset about that, would they?

the hypocrisy of liberals never ceases to amaze me. well, i take that back, it is now so expected it no longer amazes me.

BonMallari
04-23-2010, 07:40 AM
In my town of 2,000, there are normally at least 10 people from the various campaigns accosting each voters and handing out literature in support of their candidates. Having only two people would be a major improvement.

Tell your aunt and your cousins to leave you alone until after you have voted:p

in a town of 2000 there is a good chance that those that arent related to you, are probably people you know on a first name basis