PDA

View Full Version : So Much For Global Warming

M&K's Retrievers
04-29-2010, 10:06 AM
Algore and Tipper jusy purchased an $8.875 million ocean view villa. I guess the ocean is not rising.

Chicken Little regards :rolleyes:

dnf777
04-29-2010, 10:31 AM
Algore and Tipper jusy purchased an $8.875 million ocean view villa. I guess the ocean is not rising.

Chicken Little regards :rolleyes:

Just 8 more, and they'll be caught up with John and Cindy!!

What's your point??? This is America, the land of the plenty for those who figure out a way to get it! :D

M&K's Retrievers
04-29-2010, 10:37 AM

What's your point??? This is America, the land of the plenty for those who figure out a way to get it! :D

My point in not the money or even how he got it. I'm just glad the sky is not falling and the glaciers won't melt and flood his new vacation home.

Long night in the ER, Dave? :cool:

BonMallari
04-29-2010, 10:53 AM

lets be a little more truthful and disclose the fact that Cindy McCain is the wealthy heiress of the duo...she inherited her father's Budweiser distributorship and her estimated wealth is upwards of 25M....so I wont feel sorry when JD Hayworth sends him into retirement this fall

I would also bet that NONE of the McCain properties are on the Arizona/Mexico border :-P

ducknwork
04-29-2010, 11:18 AM

McCain hasn't spent years and years pimping global warming.

Just sayin'...

dnf777
04-29-2010, 12:44 PM
My point in not the money or even how he got it. I'm just glad the sky is not falling and the glaciers won't melt and flood his new vacation home.

Long night in the ER, Dave? :cool:

Sea level elevation is measured in centimeters. I doubt a house high on a cliff will be affected.

Starting 72 hour trauma call shift at 7am. Shoots this w/e all to hell! Supposed to be nice, too, except for a passing thundershower.