PDA

View Full Version : need help with design

david gibson
05-09-2010, 03:13 PM
as mentioned in another thread, many high-5's when i wear this shirt in public. not just to tea parties and Freedom concerts, i wear it in the airport on business travel and around town now. mass-production of these babies are coming soon! i am thinking obama on front, pelosi on back - any thoughts? or should i make pelosi-only and obama-only shirts? it will affect cost, but would also be very entertaining!

i need a good, short, catch phrase also - "Nobama" may or not stay, but what about:

"America knows whats good for her"
or something on that order. Roadkill - any ideas?

oh yeah - i plan on making some in camo too!

http://www.outdoorsphotographyusa.com/obamaeaglemed2.jpg

road kill
05-09-2010, 06:33 PM
I am workin' on it.........

"Right in the MIDDLE??"
"Change we can beleive in?"
"Holy Mackerel?"
"Spread the Wealth?"

rk

road kill
05-09-2010, 06:53 PM
http://i704.photobucket.com/albums/ww42/sbx1/imagetheO.jpg

This would make a nice T-shirt!!

rk

dnf777
05-09-2010, 08:23 PM
Cute, in a juvenile kind of way.
Very disrespectful in an adult kind of way, and me personally, wouldn't be caught dead wearing a shirt like that with Obama, Bush, Reagan, Clinton, or any other President of the United States portrayed like that.
But that's just me. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who will proudly besmirch the president and our national bird. Teaparties, no doubt will be a strong selling locale.

road kill
05-09-2010, 08:36 PM
Very disrespectful in an adult kind of way, and me personally, wouldn't be caught dead wearing a shirt like that with Obama, Bush, Reagan, Clinton, or any other President of the United States portrayed like that.
But that's just me. I'm sure there are plenty of folks who will proudly besmirch the president and our national bird. Teaparties, no doubt will be a strong selling locale.
Again with the vagaries.

Sooooo....you would NEVER do such a thing (which you do by "besmirching" the name Tea Party), but you are sure THEY would.

WOW!!!:shock:

rk

dnf777
05-09-2010, 08:39 PM
Again with the vagaries.

Sooooo....you would NEVER do such a thing (which you do by "besmirching" the name Tea Party), but you are sure THEY would.

rk

"as mentioned in another thread, many high-5's when i wear this shirt in public. not just to tea parties and Freedom concerts"

David Gibson's words, not mine. Shame on you David, for besmirching the tea party on this forum!!

I mean no disrespect to a disabled American vet. But this clearly shows it was not ME who coined the term "teabagger"!

(if you're referring to my use of the term "teabaggers", that was first used by I believe Boehner, or another teaparty supporter.)http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/dnf777/proud-teabagger.png

depittydawg
05-09-2010, 08:40 PM
Again with the vagaries.

rk

I've never been to one of their rallies. But I am interested. Do they actually serve tea?

david gibson
05-09-2010, 09:37 PM
I am workin' on it.........

1 "Right in the MIDDLE??"
2 "Change we can beleive in?"
3 "Holy Mackerel?"
4 "Spread the Wealth?"

rk

oh dude 1 and 4 are great!!!!!!

david gibson
05-09-2010, 09:39 PM

thanks! this from a guy who thinks its ok to use the term "tea baggers"

you wouldnt be caught dead wearing it because your panzy leftist arse couldnt back it up. but thats ok. we all cant be alpha males in real life... ;-)

david gibson
05-09-2010, 09:44 PM
"as mentioned in another thread, many high-5's when i wear this shirt in public. not just to tea parties and Freedom concerts"

David Gibson's words, not mine. Shame on you David, for besmirching the tea party on this forum!!

I mean no disrespect to a disabled American vet. But this clearly shows it was not ME who coined the term "teabagger"!

(if you're referring to my use of the term "teabaggers", that was first used by I believe Boehner, or another teaparty supporter.)http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/dnf777/proud-teabagger.png

you are such a leftist flap and you prove it time and time again. just because this man holds a button saying "tea bagger" doesnt mean he coined it. the button is clearly making light of the situation.

kinda like when its ok for black folk to call each other n___. surely you are down with that, right? oh,yeah, i forgot, its only free speech when it fits your litmus test....Bush as the Joker was ok by you, Obama as the Joker is different!!!! Bush as hitler was ok by you, Obama as hitler is different!!!

need i go on?

M&K's Retrievers
05-09-2010, 09:56 PM
"What goes around, comes around"

dnf777
05-09-2010, 10:08 PM
you are such a leftist flap and you prove it time and time again. just because this man holds a button saying "tea bagger" doesnt mean he coined it. the button is clearly making light of the situation.

kinda like when its ok for black folk to call each other n___. surely you are down with that, right? oh,yeah, i forgot, its only free speech when it fits your litmus test....Bush as the Joker was ok by you, Obama as the Joker is different!!!! Bush as hitler was ok by you, Obama as hitler is different!!!

need i go on?

I don't recall seeing Bush as a joker. And I certainly didn't put that out if it is. You certainly lay claim to your immature, disrespectful little shirts. I'm happy for you, if that floats your boat.
You make lots of accusations that are completely unfounded. You won't find one post of me showing Bush as anything except as he is. Please don't apply them to me, unless you can back them up. As for the alpha male comments, knock yourself out big guy. I'm not here for chest thumping.

david gibson
05-09-2010, 10:17 PM
I don't recall seeing Bush as a joker. And I certainly didn't put that out if it is. You certainly lay claim to your immature, disrespectful little shirts. I'm happy for you, if that floats your boat.
You make lots of accusations that are completely unfounded. You won't find one post of me showing Bush as anything except as he is. Please don't apply them to me, unless you can back them up. As for the alpha male comments, knock yourself out big guy. I'm not here for chest thumping.

please tell me you are joking - no pun intended. Vanitry Fair started it all in July 2008. ever heard of google? try it, you might learn something if you can take those blinders off. hint: type "bush joker vanity fair" in the little search box thingy.

i am not here for the chest thumping either, Gilligan, nice try on the spin, but as usual it didnt work. i didnt expect you to like your "Messiah" getting crapped on, but given that he continues to crap on us it is only fitting... ;-)

JDogger
05-09-2010, 11:24 PM
please tell me you are joking - no pun intended. Vanitry Fair started it all in July 2008. ever heard of google? try it, you might learn something if you can take those blinders off. hint: type "bush joker vanity fair" in the little search box thingy.

i am not here for the chest thumping either, Gilligan, nice try on the spin, but as usual it didnt work. i didnt expect you to like your "Messiah" getting crapped on, but given that he continues to crap on us it is only fitting... ;-)

Congratulations on your photo of a bald eagle eliminating, (if indeed, it is your's) and by your own admission, photo shopping Obama to be the recipient of such. A very cleaver juxtaposition of images, with political implications rampant.

My personal favorite was not gwb as the Joker, but gwb as Alfred E. Newman

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushworry2.htm

While the left ridiculed bush, and painted images of him as an idiot, (well deserved, I think.) he was not portrayed as being shat upon by our national symbol.

I understand that you, and others do not like the current administration.

I, and others, did not care for the previous one.

So, we have elections coming... maybe...most likely...your guys will gain control.

Is there a plan in place? Or, as is so often the cry!, "We have to overcome what 'the other guy did'...!

Gimme a break regards,

JD

PS Good luck with your T-shirt scheme, it's a tough business :)

Hoosier
05-09-2010, 11:43 PM
Congratulations on your photo of a bald eagle eliminating, (if indeed, it is your's) and by your own admission, photo shopping Obama to be the recipient of such. A very cleaver juxtaposition of images, with political implications rampant.

My personal favorite was not gwb as the Joker, but gwb as Alfred E. Newman

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/images/blbushworry2.htm

While the left ridiculed bush, and painted images of him as an idiot, (well deserved, I think.) he was not portrayed as being shat upon by our national symbol.

I understand that you, and others do not like the current administration.

I, and others, did not care for the previous one.

So, we have elections coming... maybe...most likely...your guys will gain control.

Is there a plan in place? Or, as is so often the cry!, "We have to overcome what 'the other guy did'...!

Gimme a break regards,

JD

PS Good luck with your T-shirt scheme, it's a tough business :)

http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq197/fieldsdry/georgebushurinal.jpg

No JDog, Bush was turned into a toilet. You lefties sure have short memories

duk4me
05-10-2010, 12:05 AM

I personally don't care for either one. If David can make a buck from it good for him but you won't catch me wearing a shirt with ANY president of the USA being sh$t on by our national bird. Actually you won't see me wearing any shirt degrading anyone in that manner or any manner.

I have a wicked sense of humor but some things cross the line and to me this one does.

Sorry David but thats just how I feel.

JDogger
05-10-2010, 12:08 AM

I'd not seen that particular image before. But as tasteless as Gibson's to be sure. So...? Two wrongs make a right...eh?

Point made and taken.

Now what, where should we go? The higher road? Or the lower? The ball's in your court now, what road should we take?

Sorry to mix metaphors regards, JD

dnf777
05-10-2010, 06:21 AM

Talk about trying to spin. Are you dizzy yet? Don't answer.

I challenge you to find ONE obscene depiction of Bush or any other president that I posted. We've all seen your juvenile humor attempt at disgracing the president and his office, and the United States, IMO. At least the tea party crowd seems to like it, according to you, eh?

Blackstone
05-10-2010, 10:30 AM
David,

I had not seen the depiction of Bush as the Joker or Hitler until I looked them up on the internet. Hadn’t see the Busch toilet either. Maybe that is because, to my knowledge, there was no organized group touting these depictions at rallies, and getting national coverage. Personally, I did not like the direction the country went under Bush, but I would have never stooped to that level to defame him. I find those depictions mean spirited, distasteful, and disrespectful. I feel the same way about similar depictions of Obama, and about the shirt you’re so proud of. Just because it was done to Bush, doesn’t mean it’s okay to continue, or even perpetuate, such disrespect.

So, if you’re still looking for advice on what to do with your design and your image, mine would be to put them in the trash where they belong. JMO

david gibson
05-10-2010, 10:36 AM
ok, ignatz - i never said YOU posted anything! but YOU said this:
<<<<
I don't recall seeing Bush as a joker.
>>>>

its right up there in post 12.

all i did was show you the left villified Bush in the same way and you spin it to where its about you posting it. i never said any such thing, and your reply above is not about YOU doing the posting.

you are about as brilliant at this as you are reading EXIF data.... ;-)

did i ever tell you how much i "dont love" liberals?

david gibson
05-10-2010, 10:38 AM
David,

I had not seen the depiction of Bush as the Joker or Hitler until I looked them up on the internet. Hadn’t see the Busch toilet either. Maybe that is because, to my knowledge, there was no organized group touting these depictions at rallies, and getting national coverage. Personally, I did not like the direction the country went under Bush, but I would have never stooped to that level to defame him. I find those depictions mean spirited, distasteful, and disrespectful. I feel the same way about similar depictions of Obama, and about the shirt you’re so proud of. Just because it was done to Bush, doesn’t mean it’s okay to continue, or even perpetuate, such disrespect.

So, if you’re still looking for advice on what to do with your design and your image, mine would be to put them in the trash where they belong. JMO

THANKS! thats exactly the input and reaction i expect and desire from the left.

that tells me i a spot-on with this!

Ken Bora
05-10-2010, 10:53 AM
I personally don't care for either one. If David can make a buck from it good for him but you won't catch me wearing a shirt with ANY president of the USA being sh$t on by our national bird. Actually you won't see me wearing any shirt degrading anyone in that manner or any manner.

I have a wicked sense of humor but some things cross the line and to me this one does.

and I feel just like Tim, well said

Blackstone
05-10-2010, 10:58 AM
THANKS! thats exactly the input and reaction i expect and desire from the left.

that tells me i a spot-on with this!

It seems everything with you is about the "left" vs. the "right" or liberals vs. conservatives. How about just right vs. wrong? IMO, this is just wrong. So, if that is the side you choose, you are truely "spot-on with this!" I don't consider myself to be on the left, but I'm happy to be on the opposite side of this one.

BonMallari
05-10-2010, 11:08 AM

as much as I dislike the current POTUS ,I would have to agree with Tim on this issue

mjh345
05-10-2010, 11:38 AM
I likewise am not to enamored of our current POTUS, but I've got to agree with Duk4me on this one.

David you have indicated that you felt when others made depictions of Bush as a clown that it was insulting, offensive, degrading and wrong.
Now you are trying to profit off of doing something that is even more insulting and wrong.
Idiots do wrong insulting, degrading things all the time. That doesn't justify others like you to do likewise.

The title to this thread may be more succinct and accurate if you dropped the last two words in it.

david gibson
05-10-2010, 11:44 AM
I likewise am not to enamored of our current POTUS, but I've got to agree with Duk4me on this one.

David you have indicated that you felt when others made depictions of Bush as a clown that it was insulting, offensive, degrading and wrong.
Now you are trying to profit off of doing something that is even more insulting and wrong.
Idiots do wrong insulting, degrading things all the time. That doesn't justify others like you to do likewise.

The title to this thread may be more succinct and accurate if you dropped the last two words in it.

oh you are so cute marc. i expected you to pop up eventually.

i never said i was disgusted by earlier depictions of bush, just pointed out the hipocracy voiced by those offended by obama as Joker.
i feel so bad now, i stand corrected. the image is apparently deemed inappropriate even by those who do not like pbo. dont want to waste my money so i better rethink it....

ducknwork
05-10-2010, 12:05 PM
The left is sooooooooo friendly...:rolleyes:

(I don't care for the shirt either, btw...)

http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/sedwards_08/misc/1-McCain-Palin-Effigy1.jpg

road kill
05-10-2010, 12:41 PM
I wouldn't wear the T-shirt either.
But according to the lefty's we still have free speech.

I think what Obama is doing to America deserves far more consternation than a T-shirt in poor taste.

rk

depittydawg
05-10-2010, 01:28 PM
as mentioned in another thread, many high-5's when i wear this shirt in public. not just to tea parties and Freedom concerts, i wear it in the airport on business travel and around town now. mass-production of these babies are coming soon! i am thinking obama on front, pelosi on back - any thoughts? or should i make pelosi-only and obama-only shirts? it will affect cost, but would also be very entertaining!

i need a good, short, catch phrase also - "Nobama" may or not stay, but what about:

"America knows whats good for her"
or something on that order. Roadkill - any ideas?

oh yeah - i plan on making some in camo too!

http://www.outdoorsphotographyusa.com/obamaeaglemed2.jpg

Well, as one who has little respect for the Presidency because of the men who have occupied the post in my adult life, I found it funny. On a technical note, the string or whatever it is that is coming out of the eagle needs some work.

ducknwork
05-10-2010, 04:13 PM
Now that I see the picture again, it should probably be the other way around. Maybe The O can wipe with the flag while he is at it.

dnf777
05-10-2010, 05:29 PM
just pointed out the hipocracy voiced by those offended by obama as Joker.
i feel so bad now, i stand corrected. the image is apparently deemed inappropriate even by those who do not like pbo. dont want to waste my money so i better rethink it....

Just to set you straight on your erred ways, since it involves claims about me...I do not condone mockery of the president of the United States, even if his policies have been disasterous. It is perfectly legit to criticize however. The crowd that Bush ran with (still does) is all he knew, and under his policies, they got richer and richer, so from his vantage point, he really thought he was a good president. But he never filled his tank up. He never had to get a business loan or mortgage, or work where you're held accountable. So I don't mock him....he thought he was doing good for the country, and for the top 2% he was was. At the expense of the rest of us for many years to come. Obama seems to be continuing on his ways, unfortunately.

I hope you realize now that your shirt was very inappropriate and disrespectful. Your fellow conservatives with class and dignity have in effect pointed that out to you. While it's certainly your right to print whatever you want, I'd remind you it's also your right to fart loudly in church. I wouldn't recommend that either, and I hope its not too late.

david gibson
05-10-2010, 05:45 PM
Just to set you straight on your erred ways, since it involves claims about me...I do not condone mockery of the president of the United States, even if his policies have been disasterous. It is perfectly legit to criticize however. The crowd that Bush ran with (still does) is all he knew, and under his policies, they got richer and richer, so from his vantage point, he really thought he was a good president. But he never filled his tank up. He never had to get a business loan or mortgage, or work where you're held accountable. So I don't mock him....he thought he was doing good for the country, and for the top 2% he was was. At the expense of the rest of us for many years to come. Obama seems to be continuing on his ways, unfortunately.

I hope you realize now that your shirt was very inappropriate and disrespectful. Your fellow conservatives with class and dignity have in effect pointed that out to you. While it's certainly your right to print whatever you want, I'd remind you it's also your right to fart loudly in church. I wouldn't recommend that either, and I hope its not too late.

sorry dude, but i march to my own drummer. call me classless if you want, i still despise this potus enough to enjoy pissing people off with my opinion, and i dont alter anything i do based on the opinions of 3 or people i have never met.

zeus3925
05-10-2010, 06:42 PM
It crosses the line, Dave--regardless whether who enjoys it. Sometimes free speech backfires. "W" toilets and sh#tty T-shirts may appeal to politically adolescent minds, it can also renew the resolve of their supporters

road kill
05-10-2010, 06:52 PM
It crosses the line, Dave--regardless whether who enjoys it. Sometimes free speech backfires. "W" toilets and sh#tty T-shirts may appeal to politically adolescent minds, it can also renew the resolve of their supporters

Is your resolve renewed?
That changes everything!!:D

rk

BonMallari
05-10-2010, 07:37 PM
sorry dude, but i march to my own drummer. call me classless if you want, i still despise this potus enough to enjoy pissing people off with my opinion, and i dont alter anything i do based on the opinions of 3 or people i have never met.

Well it seems that you are determined to follow through with your project despite or in spite the feedback you have received here. Maybe you didnt get the same kudos that you do with your outstanding photography skills ,but I would like to think that you are better than a somewhat adolescent project like this...we have all forwarded off color political humor to each other and everyone on our email lists, but sooner or later there is a line, and to each their own boundary...

zeus3925
05-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Want to know why we get lousy leaders? Take a look.

duk4me
05-11-2010, 04:58 PM
David,

I just don't understand how you feel this tshirt is appropriate. My Dad always taught me to respect my enemies, not to give in but respect them an battle them.

Your tshirt only portrays the wearer in a poor light. I hope your rethink this because I respect a lot of the things you say and do on RTF but this well this frankly is classless.

depittydawg
05-11-2010, 05:42 PM

Just curious, but why did you ask for opinions then? :confused:

david gibson
05-11-2010, 08:19 PM
Just curious, but why did you ask for opinions then? :confused:

this is a classic example of how idiotic you guys are! thank you depittydawg for showing this.

please - show me where i ever asked for one persons opinion on to make it or not? go to the OP and read every post thereafter and you will see all i asked was for input on what a good catch phrase would be. thats it! i NEVER asked for anyone's opinion on this image. dont need it dont want it. i already know it sparks outrage, disgust, and laughter. all great points for publicity! but i will not (nor should anyone for that matter) run my/their life based on the opinion of few guys spread across the nation, especially guys that hold their 2nd amendment to their heart but still support a president who wants to take the same guns away from them - and guys i have never met in person to boot.

again, you guys twist the logic. thank god i have some quality time in the middle canadian wilderness next week to cleanse my soul of the vitriol and detritus in this forum......here's to my daughter graduating college this weekend - (BS Geography, minors in spanish and environmental geology) - we will celebrate her introduction into the real world well-armed with her new education!

YardleyLabs
05-11-2010, 08:48 PM
this is a classic example of how idiotic you guys are! thank you depittydawg for showing this.

please - show me where i ever asked for one persons opinion on to make it or not? go to the OP and read every post thereafter and you will see all i asked was for input on what a good catch phrase would be. thats it! i NEVER asked for anyone's opinion on this image. dont need it dont want it. i already know it sparks outrage, disgust, and laughter. all great points for publicity! but i will not (nor should anyone for that matter) run my/their life based on the opinion of few guys spread across the nation, especially guys that hold their 2nd amendment to their heart but still support a president who wants to take the same guns away from them - and guys i have never met in person to boot.

again, you guys twist the logic. thank god i have some quality time in the middle canadian wilderness next week to cleanse my soul of the vitriol and detritus in this forum......here's to my daughter graduating college this weekend - (BS Geography, minors in spanish and environmental geology) - we will celebrate her introduction into the real world well-armed with her new education!
David,

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation. When my son graduated, he and I went on a three week vacation together hiking through SE Asia. It was a wonderful experience for both of us.

To be fair, you titled your thread "need help with design". In addition to asking for language to include, you said, "i am thinking obama on front, pelosi on back - any thoughts?", which pretty much opens the door to anything. Obviously, the shirt is yours to design and no one should interfere. The guy who designed the image of Bush as a toilet thought that was cute also. Who can account for taste. I wouldn't wear either one, but I have friends who would happily wear both.

david gibson
05-11-2010, 09:30 PM
David,

Congratulations on your daughter's graduation. When my son graduated, he and I went on a three week vacation together hiking through SE Asia. It was a wonderful experience for both of us.

To be fair, you titled your thread "need help with design". In addition to asking for language to include, you said, "i am thinking obama on front, pelosi on back - any thoughts?", which pretty much opens the door to anything. Obviously, the shirt is yours to design and no one should interfere. The guy who designed the image of Bush as a toilet thought that was cute also. Who can account for taste. I wouldn't wear either one, but I have friends who would happily wear both.

thanks yardley - sorry we cant meet your level of a 3 week hike in se asia but we have already surfed costa rica and mexico together as well as backpacked in new mexico. but due to the current economic situation we are currently grounded, thanks for the reminder.

but where in there is request for opinion on classlessness or lack thereof? THAT was the question...all i asked for was input on the text, oh geeeeze why do i bother with you people....
i feel like the talking E-trade baby - we are all idiots here but i am the only one that is a shade less idiotic.... ;-)

ducknwork
05-12-2010, 07:20 AM
thank god i have some quality time in the middle canadian wilderness next week to cleanse my soul of the vitriol and detritus in this forum

Wow, I didn't realize this place was that bad! I don't think I would visit somewhere that made me feel like that! Just sayin...

I don't really think Jeff was trying to show you up and I think you know that as well, but it's much more fun to be the internet dickhead sometimes rather than being rational, isn't it?:rolleyes:

As for the shirt, I don't really care about the message it sends or whether it is disrepectful or not. Plenty of things are somewhat OK to portray if they are clearly in humor. Well, sometimes I guess...GWBII was portrayed as a monkey in political cartoons, but I guess we wouldn't allow that to happen to O, would we?:rolleyes:

Frankly, as far as the shirt is concerned, I just think that the picture looks crappy. That's why I don't like it. I wouldn't wear it even if the picture looked good and don't know many who would, mainly because it is pretty ridiculous.

dnf777
05-12-2010, 07:39 AM
Wow, I didn't realize this place was that bad! I don't think I would visit somewhere that made me feel like that! Just sayin...

I don't really think Jeff was trying to show you up and I think you know that as well, but it's much more fun to be the internet dickhead sometimes rather than being rational, isn't it?:rolleyes:

As for the shirt, I don't really care about the message it sends or whether it is disrepectful or not. Plenty of things are somewhat OK to portray if they are clearly in humor. Well, sometimes I guess...GWBII was portrayed as a monkey in political cartoons, but I guess we wouldn't allow that to happen to O, would we?:rolleyes:

Frankly, as far as the shirt is concerned, I just think that the picture looks crappy. That's why I don't like it. I wouldn't wear it even if the picture looked good and don't know many who would, mainly because it is pretty ridiculous.

LMAO!! I'm glad somebody said what I was thinkin'!! :D:D:D

Ken Bora
05-12-2010, 11:33 AM
but where in there is request for opinion on classlessness or lack thereof? THAT was the question...all i asked for was input on the text, oh geeeeze why do i bother with you people....
i feel like the talking E-trade baby - we are all idiots here but i am the only one that is a shade less idiotic.... ;-)
O.K. David,
I got ya. And I have the perfect text.

Here it is…

Are you ready??

In large print….

I love the Untied States of America
Because
I can walk down the street with this
Tasteless Dorkweed shirt on
And not get arrested!
God Bless the U.S.A.

How is that David??

david gibson
05-12-2010, 11:43 AM
O.K. David,
I got ya. And I have the perfect text.

Here it is…

Are you ready??

In large print….

I love the Untied States of America
Because
I can walk down the street with this
Tasteless Dorkweed shirt on
And not get arrested!
God Bless the U.S.A.

How is that David??

and i thought you were a nice guy.... ;-(

Ken Bora
05-12-2010, 11:46 AM
don't let the pink hat fool ya, call um as I see um.

david gibson
05-12-2010, 12:01 PM
perhaps this is more aesthetic to some of you..........

hmmm....naaaaa, pro'lly not

http://i808.photobucket.com/albums/zz10/surfgeo/horsesassmed.jpg?t=1273679886

depittydawg
05-12-2010, 12:09 PM

Nice. Put Bush's head on the other side so it can be visible and it's perfect.

ducknwork
05-12-2010, 12:18 PM
Much more humorous and less ugly. Nice photoshop skillz!:-P

duk4me
05-12-2010, 01:52 PM

Put that on a donkey with Mother Mary and Baby Jesus and you might have something.