PDA

View Full Version : a gift for the messiah's fans here

david gibson
05-10-2010, 03:01 PM
just though you would all like to see and hear more truth about your man

http://www.breitbart.tv/farrakhan-on-obama-before-he-was-elected-he-was-selected

depittydawg
05-10-2010, 03:17 PM
just though you would all like to see and hear more truth about your man

http://www.breitbart.tv/farrakhan-on-obama-before-he-was-elected-he-was-selected

If Obama is the Messiah, what does that make the former occupant of the White House? Oh, that's right, he was known in many circles as the "Anti-Christ".

david gibson
05-10-2010, 03:25 PM
If Obama is the Messiah, what does that make the former occupant of the White House? Oh, that's right, he was known in many circles as the "Anti-Christ".

at least he didnt associate with mr. louis here......and again, true to ducknworks words, bring up obama and you automatically go to the back yard and dig up bush. do you really think that hurts us? he is gone and many of us here have stated time and time again we were not always behind him. your MO is getting old.

Blackstone
05-10-2010, 03:50 PM
at least he didnt associate with mr. louis here......

When did Obama associate with Farrakahn, and what was that association?

david gibson
05-10-2010, 04:15 PM
oh come on their are ties all over, mostly through wright. farrakhan has spent a lot of time with wright, even went to libya to visit khadaffi together, obama has a long 20 year history with wright by his own admission, and michele obama sat on a panel at wrights church with farrakhan, and here is a photo of michellw with mrs. farrakhan

http://bokertov.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451bc4a69e201157138702d970c-800wi

obamas winkies have done a tireless job keeping him separate from farrakhan, succeeding for the most part, but when a=b and b=c then a=c .. ...

but of course, obama sat for 20 years through wrights church - a man he described as a mentor and like an uncle, but had no idea he ever said "gd america" or had ties to the nation of islam.....

dnf777
05-10-2010, 04:42 PM
That's the weakest bunch of crap I've heard. If that's the best you can come up with...a old photo with Obama's wife at a luncheon with Farrakhan's mother?? By three degrees of separation, I knew Elvis Presley! Does that make me a rock-n-roll icon?

Keep it up, makes this forum entertaining. :D:D:D

Here, let me post this photo without comment, and lets see what associations you conclude from this:
http://i982.photobucket.com/albums/ae306/dnf777/alg_condi-rice.jpg

BonMallari
05-10-2010, 04:45 PM
David , your degrees of separation formula is severely flawed...I am not defending BHO nor do would I throw a cup of water on Farakhan if he was on fire, but a photo op with the wives is a far stretch to linking the two together...Farakhan is like the Daily Kos rag no politician in their right mind will associate with them but they also dont want to get on their bad side, because they both get extensive media exposure and sound bites and are a potential enemy to anyone who crosses them

BonMallari
05-10-2010, 04:49 PM
That's the weakest bunch of crap I've heard. If that's the best you can come up with...a old photo with Obama's wife at a luncheon with Farrakhan's mother?? By three degrees of separation, I knew Elvis Presley! Does that make me a rock-n-roll icon?

Keep it up, makes this forum entertaining. :D:D:D

No you're like the rest of us...a bunch of Rock Band / Guitar Hero, air guitar wannabees :p:p

Thank you, thank you very much......ladies and gentlemen Elvis has left the building:rolleyes:

david gibson
05-10-2010, 04:59 PM
ok, you guys win. obama has never had any connection to farrakhan. the reports of nation of islam workers working for him in chicago are all lies too. just happenstance, right? there are plenty of inferences to connections, i cant list them all, and even if i did you would never concede and keep citing "e degrees"

your 3 degrees of separation analagy doesnt hold water guys. obama sat in wrights church 20 years, he was his "uncle" figure and mentor. wright is very close to farrakhan. if you guys think thats as far as it goes then fine. bon, if you really believe there is no connection between those two i am really surprised.

and dnf - by your logic, obamas 3 degrees of association would make him a nation of islam preacher, i never said he was that. you look at everything combined and its a different story.

road kill
05-10-2010, 05:05 PM
No you're like the rest of us...a bunch of Rock Band / Guitar Hero, air guitar wannabees :p:p

Thank you, thank you very much......ladies and gentlemen Elvis has left the building:rolleyes:

I beg your pardon....that is Elvis in my avatar!!:black:

rk

Blackstone
05-10-2010, 05:11 PM
oh come on their are ties all over, mostly through wright. farrakhan has spent a lot of time with wright, even went to libya to visit khadaffi together, obama has a long 20 year history with wright by his own admission, and michele obama sat on a panel at wrights church with farrakhan, and here is a photo of michellw with mrs. farrakhan

http://bokertov.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451bc4a69e201157138702d970c-800wi

obamas winkies have done a tireless job keeping him separate from farrakhan, succeeding for the most part, but when a=b and b=c then a=c .. ...

but of course, obama sat for 20 years through wrights church - a man he described as a mentor and like an uncle, but had no idea he ever said "gd america" or had ties to the nation of islam.....

That's pretty weak, David. Surely you can do better than that. :rolleyes:

Obama's wife attended the same luncheon as Farrakahn's wife, that's your proof? You're really reaching. And, because Obama associated with Rev. Wright and Wright assocaited with Farrakahn, that means Obama associated with Farrakahn. Your logic stream is seriouly flawed.

I hunted and fished for several years with a guy whose cousin flipped out one day, went to work with a gun, and killed his boss and a co-worker. According to your logic, I should be in jail for murder too. After all, I knew a guy who knew a guy that was a killer. :rolleyes:

david gibson
05-10-2010, 05:42 PM

Obama's wife attended the same luncheon as Farrakahn's wife, that's your proof? You're really reaching. And, because Obama associated with Rev. Wright and Wright assocaited with Farrakahn, that means Obama associated with Farrakahn. Your logic stream is seriouly flawed.

I hunted and fished for several years with a guy whose cousin flipped out one day, went to work with a gun, and killed his boss and a co-worker. According to your logic, I should be in jail for murder too. After all, I knew a guy who knew a guy that was a killer. :rolleyes:

you are saying 2 things here and missing it in your attempt to spin. with your murderer analogy, you just showed you are "asssociated" with a killer. i give up. you keep twisting it to make your point if you want.that is not a fair metaphor of 3 degrees of association, if that were the case i would be trying to prove obama is an islamic priest. all i am trying to show is he has ties with farrakhan. showing condi rice in the same room with anyone is pointless unless you can show me other ties as well.
you guys pick one thing and ignore the rest? i am not surprised.

do you really believe there are ZERO ties betwen obama and farrakhan? really?

obama goes to wrights church for 20 years. says he is like an uncle and a mentor. not debateable. oh i am sorry, he did say he never knew wright said things like "GD AMERICA". yes, we must take him on his word for that.:rolleyes:

wright has long and close ties with farrakkhan and the nation of islam. not debateable. "The Audacity of Hope" is the title of Obamas book as well as a sermon by Wright. not debateable

Wright got his masters degree "from the University of Chicago’s Divinity School in the area of Islam in West Africa during the 19th Century " - his quote. not debateable

obama had 2 senior staffers from the nation of islam while a state senator. not debateable.

chicago politics involve heavy hands by farrakhan. thats been long known.

so yeah, any chance that obama has or has ever had any ties to farrakhan are just total fabrications on my part. oh, lets not forget how unfair it is to even think of bringing up tony rezko or bill ayers. they are all so innocent as well.

keep drinking that koolaid fellas.

david gibson
05-10-2010, 05:59 PM

you are saying 2 things here and missing it in your attempt to spin. with your murderer analogy, you just showed you are "asssociated" with a killer. i give up. you keep twisting it to make your point if you want.that is not a fair metaphor of 3 degrees of association, if that were the case i would be trying to prove obama is an islamic priest. all i am trying to show is he has ties with farrakhan. showing condi rice in the same room with anyone is pointless unless you can show me other ties as well.
you guys pick one thing and ignore the rest? i am not surprised.

do you really believe there are ZERO ties betwen obama and farrakhan? really?

obama goes to wrights church for 20 years. says he is like an uncle and a mentor. not debateable. oh i am sorry, he did say he never knew wright said things like "GD AMERICA". yes, we must take him on his word for that.:rolleyes:

wright has long and close ties with farrakkhan and the nation of islam. not debateable. "The Audacity of Hope" is the title of Obamas book as well as a sermon by Wright. not debateable

Wright got his masters degree "from the University of Chicago’s Divinity School in the area of Islam in West Africa during the 19th Century " - his quote. not debateable

obama had 2 senior staffers from the nation of islam while a state senator. not debateable.

so yeah, any chance that obama has or has ever had any ties to farrakhan are just total fabrications on my part. oh, lets not forget how unfair it is to even think of bringing up tony rezko or bill ayers. they are all so innocent as well.

Blackstone
05-10-2010, 06:33 PM
you are saying 2 things here and missing it in your attempt to spin. with your murderer analogy, you just showed you are "asssociated" with a killer. i give up. you keep twisting it to make your point if you want.that is not a fair metaphor of 3 degrees of association, if that were the case i would be trying to prove obama is an islamic priest.

Weren't you the one that said "at least he didn't associate with Mr. Louis?" So, it appeared to me we were talking about association. I wouldn't have been surprised if the Islamic priest thing came next. :-P

all i am trying to show is he has ties with farrakhan. showing condi rice in the same room with anyone is pointless unless you can show me other ties as well.

All you have actually presented is speculation. You propose a theory, then repeat it as though it is fact. That's not proof. Also, I didn't post the picture of Condi Rice, but at least it shows her in the same room. You posted a picture of Obama's wife in the same room as Farrakhan's wife, not Obama in the same room with Farrakhan, and you presented that as proof. Now, which is more obsurd?

Show the proof of Obama's direct association with Louis Farrakhan, then I will acknowledge it.

More of Obama knew a guy that knew Farrakhan.

Who were the staffers, and where is the proof they were member of the Nation of Islam.

So, Farrakhan controls Chicago politics. I don't think so.

oh, lets not forget how unfair it is to even think of bringing up tony rezko or bill ayers. they are all so innocent as well.

What doesn Rezko & Ayers have to do with Obama's ties to Farrakhan?

I'll stick with the koolaid. I think you're drinking something much stronger.

david gibson
05-10-2010, 06:48 PM
Weren't you the one that said "at least he didn't associate with Mr. Louis?" So, it appeared to me we were talking about association. I wouldn't have been surprised if the Islamic priest thing came next. :-P

All you have actually presented is speculation. You propose a theory, then repeat it as though it is fact. That's not proof. Also, I didn't post the picture of Condi Rice, but at least it shows her in the same room. You posted a picture of Obama's wife in the same room as Farrakhan's wife, not Obama in the same room with Farrakhan, and you presented that as proof. Now, which is more obsurd?

Show the proof of Obama's direct association with Louis Farrakhan, then I will acknowledge it.

More of Obama knew a guy that knew Farrakhan.

Who were the staffers, and where is the proof they were member of the Nation of Islam.

So, Farrakhan controls Chicago politics. I don't think so.

What doesn Rezko & Ayers have to do with Obama's ties to Farrakhan?

I'll stick with the koolaid. I think you're drinking something much stronger.

quit putting words in my mouth. did i say farrakhan controls chicago politics??? NO, i said he has a heavy hand. just an example of how you refuse to color within the lines. you arent worth the time with those tactics, you did it with every comment.

plenty of circumstantial evidence my friend - and plenty of convictions have been based on circumstancial evidence but your mind is closed. you keep believing your messiah is a saint. just remember his preacher, "uncle" figure, and mentor = "GD AMERICA"

Blackstone
05-10-2010, 07:13 PM
quit putting words in my mouth. did i say farrakhan controls chicago politics??? NO, i said he has a heavy hand. just an example of how you refuse to color within the lines. you arent worth the time with those tactics, you did it with every comment.

plenty of circumstantial evidence my friend - and plenty of convictions have been based on circumstancial evidence but your mind is closed. you keep believing your messiah is a saint. just remember his preacher, "uncle" figure, and mentor = "GD AMERICA"

Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant by "a heavy hand." It seemed to indicate control to me. What did you mean?

My mind isn't closed. You just have presented no proof. It has nothing to do with a messiah or saintliness. Just show some acutal proof. If you were trying to get a conviction in court with that kind of flimsy circumstantial evidence, what do you think would happen?

david gibson
05-10-2010, 07:32 PM
Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant by "a heavy hand." It seemed to indicate control to me. What did you mean?

My mind isn't closed. You just have presented no proof. It has nothing to do with a messiah or saintliness. Just show some acutal proof. If you were trying to get a conviction in court with that kind of flimsy circumstantial evidence, what do you think would happen?

i dont need to prove anything to you. i am not a lawyer and this is not a court. from what i have seen from this half-breed president is enough for me to be convinced he is muslim with enough christian frosting to fool the likes of you. farrakhans little video there doesnt do anything to separate them imo. but go ahead, believe obama is a nice guy who has always had america in his best interest, and has never been friends with a guy who bombed the pentagon. he needs your vote.

depittydawg
05-10-2010, 07:43 PM
at least he didnt associate with mr. louis here......and again, true to ducknworks words, bring up obama and you automatically go to the back yard and dig up bush. do you really think that hurts us? he is gone and many of us here have stated time and time again we were not always behind him. your MO is getting old.

Personally, I think both references are juvenile. I only pointed it out to demonstrate the level you have stooped to.

Franco
05-10-2010, 07:44 PM
What we do know is that the Obamas were in Rev Wright's flock for 20 years. Rev Wright, a whacked-out deluisional conspiracy monger that was BHO's Spiritual Advisor! Didn't he marry them and Baptise the girls?

I find that extremely telling of BHO.

david gibson
05-10-2010, 07:56 PM
What we do know is that the Obamas were in Rev Wright's flock for 20 years. Rev Wright, a whacked-out deluisional conspiracy monger that was BHO's Spiritual Advisor! Didn't he marry them and Baptise the girls?

I find that extremely telling of BHO.

yes Franco but none of that matters anymore. obama said he didnt know Wright was whacked-out. after all, he only knew him 20 yrs. we must get in line and take him for his word.

never mind Tony Rezko is a muslim Syrian with strong ties and is a contributor to the Nation of Islam. none of that matters! just because obama knows him doesnt imply a thing.

dont you realize what a racist you are?

Koolaid
05-10-2010, 08:11 PM
Rev Wright, a whacked-out deluisional conspiracy monger

Couldn't that be said about any Reverend?

haha just trollin =)

Blackstone
05-10-2010, 10:44 PM
i dont need to prove anything to you. i am not a lawyer and this is not a court. from what i have seen from this half-breed president is enough for me to be convinced he is muslim with enough christian frosting to fool the likes of you. farrakhans little video there doesnt do anything to separate them imo. but go ahead, believe obama is a nice guy who has always had america in his best interest, and has never been friends with a guy who bombed the pentagon. he needs your vote.

I think you’ve already proven yourself to me. The fact is, you don’t have any proof, just conjecture and supposition. And, when pressed, your true colors begin to show. You resort to derogatory slurs. “Half breed”? What is that about? Obviously, your dislike of Obama is rooted in something other than just concerns about his political ideologies.

Blackstone
05-10-2010, 10:50 PM
dont you realize what a racist you are?

Yeah, that's why I called Obama a half-breed. Oh wait, that was you! :rolleyes:

david gibson
05-10-2010, 10:53 PM
I think you’ve already proven yourself to me. The fact is, you don’t have any proof, just conjecture and supposition. And, when pressed, your true colors begin to show. You resort to derogatory slurs. “Half breed”? What is that about? Obviously, your dislike of Obama is rooted in something other than just concerns about his political ideologies.

um, "half - breed" is not derogatory. its what he is.

obviously, you are trying to pin racism on me, isnt that tactic getting old? the only reason i have a negative opinion of his mixed race is because he himself denies it and identifies with only one side. and dont ask me for proof again, its all over the place.

only the obama koolaid drinkers cant see his leanings. you are so in denial its comical!

BonMallari
05-10-2010, 11:12 PM
]um, "half - breed" is not derogatory. [/B] its what he is.

obviously, you are trying to pin racism on me, isnt that tactic getting old? the only reason i have a negative opinion of his mixed race is because he himself denies it and identifies with only one side. and dont ask me for proof again, its all over the place.

only the obama koolaid drinkers cant see his leanings. you are so in denial its comical!

the heck it isnt , if you called any of my nephews or nieces that, you would have one very mad uncle in your face...if you called my son half breed ....I will bite my tongue for now

The term is considered an impolite and rude offensive slur by a few.- source wilkipedia

Blackstone
05-10-2010, 11:36 PM

You were the one that intejected race in the conversation, not me. If you feel it's getting old, stop bringing it up.

Maybe you should ask someone that is bi-racial if they think it's derogatory. I know a couple that would certainly differ with you on that.

I don't think Obama is denying he is bi-racial. I've seen pictures of him with his mother and grandmother, and I've heard him talk about it. What else does he need to do? And, as far as which side he identifies with, which side do you think would most readily accept him as one of their own? I think that's the side I would be more apt to identify with.

depittydawg
05-11-2010, 12:01 AM

Hmmm... insert joke here .... Sorry can't think of one. Objection: Racist Remark.

Objection Sustained: You're out of order counsel.

depittydawg
05-11-2010, 12:06 AM

David, David, David.... What are you talking about? Your point is Obama denies his Black heritage? I think his wife is Black. I recall the cornerstone of Obama's speech at the Democratic National Convention in 2004 was the story of his father, a goat herder in Kenya. Take a deep breath.

Henry V
05-11-2010, 12:08 AM
Darn, I saw the title and thought this thread was going to be 3 pages of pontification and reminiscing about Ronald Reagan. The man often mentioned more than God in Republican candidate speeches.

Why is it that the only ones who refer to President Obama as "the messiah" are what seem to be the more extreme right wingers?