PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for Beau Biden

dnf777
05-11-2010, 05:09 PM
Apparently Joe Biden's son suffered a mild stroke...not good at any age, but especially 41. I know from my four years at Jefferson, he is in the absolute best hands anywhere in the world for cerebrovascular surgery. Many of the interventions now used to treat strokes were pioneered there. Prayer to Beau and Joe and family for a speedy recovery.

JDogger
05-11-2010, 05:23 PM
Apparently Joe Biden's son suffered a mild stroke...not good at any age, but especially 41. I know from my four years at Jefferson, he is in the absolute best hands anywhere in the world for cerebrovascular surgery. Many of the interventions now used to treat strokes were pioneered there. Prayer to Beau and Joe and family for a speedy recovery.

I'm with you, Dave. I just got back from my sister-in-law's funeral. :(

JD

JDogger
05-11-2010, 06:12 PM
This is for Beau Biden - YGBSM.

What's that? Another prime example of compassionate conservatism?

No....You gotta be Sh*tin' me regards, :rolleyes:

JD

road kill
05-11-2010, 06:49 PM
A parents worst nightmare, God be with the Bidens.

rk

ducknwork
05-12-2010, 06:27 AM
I hate to see anyone go through tough times like this...prayer sent...