PDA

View Full Version : Sex offenders imprisoned indefinitely

ducknwork
05-17-2010, 12:02 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37190594/ns/us_news-crime_and_courts/

This should be interesting...

Whistler
05-18-2010, 12:11 AM
Castration sounds more feasible. I would be willing to chip in for the surgery, I am already paying for their hotel stay. Evil, but really who is the judge of what should be done.
I am not a judge and never want to be! Just my opinion and I am sure everyone else has one. What about cutting off fingers also?? I am really trying to think of something productive and nice to say and maybe even appropriate but I just can't.

As you said DucknWork this should be interesting?? I think I wanna know what people really think of adults molesting infants, children, etc... Lets hear it guys!!
Who cares about the constitution, except the educated folk on this board!!

Now don't be shy tell me I am mean in a nice way!! Let me know I am interested in what should and needs to be done. I am Interested on what eveyone thinks needs to be done.!!!

sometimes a great notion
05-18-2010, 12:23 AM
euthanasia comes to mind, anybody ever touches my grandkids better hope and pray that they only go to hell after I would get done with them. They should never be let out, NEVER EVER.

starjack
05-19-2010, 08:52 PM
I think they should put them in a pen full of hungry calfs then they can choose death

dnf777
05-19-2010, 09:07 PM
There have been several convicted child molesters who were truly disgusted with themselves and their urges, and said they would willingly undergo castration if it would make them "normal". You hear of these cases from time to time at the end of the news cycle. I think we should oblige, if they are otherwise of sound mind and able to offer informed consent.

john fallon
05-19-2010, 09:57 PM
I am against it.I am against indeterminate sentencing no matter how noble the cause is portrayed
Change the existing lenient sentencing guidelines to mandate castration, death, or long/life imprisonment.

But once the sentence is served......

john

labdoc
05-20-2010, 03:23 PM
My tech always suggests nailing them to a tree stump by their testicles and the giving them a dull, rusty knife. Sounds OK to me.