PDA

View Full Version : Tulsa Hunt Test 5-29 to 5-30

Art Geddes
05-18-2010, 09:19 PM
Tulsa Hunt test closes tonite! Do not miss out? Enter on Entry Express.net.

RexG
05-30-2010, 11:34 PM
Thanks for a great weekend. Nice grounds and super judges who were concerned about the heat affect on the dogs. The Tulsa Retriever Club did a super job.

Rex

mleenp
05-31-2010, 09:58 AM
I second what Rex stated. We had some unbelievable judges who were very fair and had the dogs health at the forefront of their mind. I want to say a special thank you to Jason Brion and Missy Heard! You two did a fantastic job and we would love to have you come back again. Another HUGE thank you goes out to the Ruff Retriever mafia from Nebraska!! Thank you for jumping in and helping out! Your willingness to man the gun stations is what made this test even possible. Hats off to you all!! Thank you to all the competitors and judges and hope to see you all again!! Finally, Great job Danny Haas you busted your tail and made this hunt test a success. Keep up the good work with Avery brother!!

Matt

David Maddox
05-31-2010, 10:17 AM
BIG CONGRATS to my training partner Mike Farris and his 21 month old pup ""Camo" on his Master pass!!!
Camo is Mike's first dog, and 100% Amateur trained. Great guy, great pup!!!

emmerdoug
06-01-2010, 04:23 PM
I totally agree with the statements above, great grounds, fair & challenging judges, wonderful people.

I would like to especially thank Danny Haas. I traveled to Oklahoma for the Tulsa & Sooner RCs' HTs. Danny offered to let me train with him while I was in Oklahoma any day he was not working at the BA Fire Dept. Called a vet freind of his for me that called me back in less than 10 min after I called Danny when my dog was sick between tests after 8PM. During the time I spent with him I saw him take a lot of phone calls about the test, & pick-up equipment for the test. That guy busted his butt to put on a test that had 8-10 people that said that they would be there to work not show up, as did many of the other members. Thanks guys for all you did.

Doug

Jason Brion
06-07-2010, 03:12 AM
Thanks Tulsa! Missy and I (Including all the Ruff River Crew) had a great time down there. Danny and Matt you are both great guys with really nice dogs. Every club should be so lucky to have young guys like these two.

Thanks again to everyone that made it happen!