View Full Version : Where Susie Q At??

road kill
05-20-2010, 02:07 PM
Yardley????;)

rk

Franco
05-20-2010, 02:31 PM
Susie Q?

Agree with him or not, the man is the most articulate poster here on POTUS.

road kill
05-20-2010, 03:17 PM
Susie Q?

Yeah, Susie Q;

Dogs don't have anything to do with this forum, even though my dogs have accumulated a fair amount of all-age points. I work for the government monitoring web sites and other communication relative to threats to our national security or national leaders. My research shows that most of the people on this forum have never accomplished squat with dogs.

Don't confuse articulate with verbose.;-)

rk

Franco
05-20-2010, 03:21 PM
So, you are suggesting that Yardley also post here under Susie Q?

Put that blunt down bro.

road kill
05-20-2010, 03:24 PM
So, you are suggesting that Yardley also post here under Susie Q?

Put that blunt down bro.
According to "Susie Q" there is a connection.....BRO;

The only person bragging is you (see stats above). I was asked by Yardley to introduce myself, I went as far as I can go.

rk:D

Franco
05-20-2010, 04:42 PM
Oh, that Susie Q!

I've been waiting on jackbooted PC police knocking my front door down so they can arrest me for not agreeing with them.;-)

Koolaid
05-20-2010, 04:45 PM
According to "Susie Q" there is a connection.....BRO;

rk:D

Yardley said earlier in the thread or another thread to introduce him/herself. Unless you're referring to some other quote I didn't see.

ducknwork
05-20-2010, 04:52 PM
Dang it. I missed that whole fiasco. See what happens when you don't read every post of every thread?!

I gotta talk to my wife about her timing on this baby thing.

YardleyLabs
05-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Sorry for not filling my quota on posts. I've been making up for time lost as a result of my leg. Just came back from a morning in S Jersey working with my girl Misty. She'll be running in the LIRFTC Qual this weekend. Unfortunately, I will be taking pictures rather than running her myself. I'm still the weak link on the team, plus I will need to take frequent breaks since I will be taking my whole litter of eight little puppies there as well for some advanced socialization and a little water exposure. I should be more focused on my "work" here next week.:rolleyes:

road kill
05-20-2010, 04:54 PM
Sorry for not filling my quota on posts. I've been making up for time lost as a result of my leg. Just came back from a morning in S Jersey working with my girl Misty. She'll be running in the LIRFTC Qual this weekend. Unfortunately, I will be taking pictures rather than running her myself. I'm still the weak link on the team, plus I will need to take frequent breaks since I will be taking my whole litter of eight little puppies there as well for some advanced socialization and a little water exposure. I should be more focused on my "work" here next week.:rolleyes:

Good luck Jeff!!

stan b

ducknwork
05-20-2010, 04:55 PM
BTW, did you guys know that gullible is not in the dictionary?

WOW...That couldn't have possibly reeked of troll any more than it did.

ducknwork
05-20-2010, 04:57 PM
Sorry for not filling my quota on posts. I've been making up for time lost as a result of my leg. Just came back from a morning in S Jersey with my working girl Misty. She'll be running in the LIRFTC Qual this weekend. Unfortunately, I will be taking pictures rather than running her myself. I'm still the weak link on the team, plus I will need to take frequent breaks since I will be taking my whole litter of eight little puppies there as well for some advanced socialization and a little water exposure. I should be more focused on my "work" here next week.:rolleyes:

What?!!:shock:

I always pictured you hanging out with someone named Barbara or Ruth or Gertrude, not Misty. Maybe you aren't as old as you let on!:p

M&K's Retrievers
05-20-2010, 08:59 PM

Glad to hear your wheels are getting better. I think my wife is about 3 weeks behind you. Still in a boot and using walker.:(

Mike

Franco
05-21-2010, 11:39 AM
Still monitoring and passing along information that meets the criteria.

Well then, pass this along;

President Obama is an embarrassment to the USA!

ducknwork
05-21-2010, 11:42 AM
Tell him I said hello. Oh, BTW, can I have his autograph?

huntinman
05-21-2010, 11:43 AM

Get a life...

road kill
05-21-2010, 12:36 PM

Did you get all "fired up" about what happened in West Allis, WI???:D

rk

road kill
05-21-2010, 12:40 PM
Perhaps an IRS audit first would make you happier. As I said this program was part of the Bush eavesdropping program, I expect it to be terminated at any time.
Or escalated..........;-)

rk

Franco
05-21-2010, 02:13 PM
Perhaps an IRS audit first would make you happier. As I said this program was part of the Bush eavesdropping program, I expect it to be terminated at any time.

Bring 'em on, my nephew a CPA/Attorney eats auditors for breakfast!

david gibson
05-21-2010, 03:14 PM
Susie Q?

not so sure about that.....the best plagiarist for certain, but thats it.

ducknwork
05-21-2010, 04:41 PM
Susie Q is a...

http://i474.photobucket.com/albums/rr104/sedwards_08/misc/troll_.jpg

YardleyLabs
05-21-2010, 05:13 PM
not so sure about that.....the best plagiarist for certain, but thats it.
That's a sufficiently personal insult to require some evidence. I come from an academic background that punished plagiarism with immediate expulsion and deletion of your entire academic record. In fact, you became a non-person if you either were guilty of plagiarism or cheating yourself or if you were aware that someone else engaged in plagiarism or cheating and failed to turn them in. My attitude toward plagiarism was formed by that experience and has not changed since. As a photographer, you undoubtedly know how it feels to have your work stolen. As both a photographer and software designer and developer I share that feeling. I make a serious effort to credit both things I quote directly and things on which I base my arguments, whether through quotes or not. If you have examples where I have plagiarized material from others, please point them out. I would be happy to apologize. If not, you might want to think about your insults a little more before hitting the Submit button.

gman0046
05-21-2010, 05:17 PM
I finally agree with Franco when he posted Obama is an embarrassment to the USA. To me Obama is the equivalent to a Kenyan Disposable Douche. Who would want to keep one?

Cody Covey
05-21-2010, 07:43 PM
do they make reusable douches? :)

dnf777
05-21-2010, 08:26 PM
Free speech or not (Republican, Independent, or Democrat) this is disgusting on so many levels!

It ranks right down in the gutter with unfounded accusations of plagiarism.

road kill
05-21-2010, 08:45 PM
It ranks right down in the gutter with unfounded accusations of plagiarism.
Or claiming that you are monitering this site for subversive anti-USA activity in Bush's name, but hey.........

rk

dnf777
05-21-2010, 08:48 PM
Or claiming that you are monitering this site for subversive anti-USA activity in Bush's name, but hey.........

rk

Sorry, I was downing Hurricanes in the Big Easy when that thread played out. I only got the peripheral on that.

JDogger
05-21-2010, 09:02 PM
This thread is so rife with misunderstandings as to make it almost unintelligible. Lately, that is part and parcel of most threads on PP.

Mostly, civil discourse and humor, has been replaced by personal attacks,
tasteless jokes, meaningless one-liners, and dredged-up old posts.

But..., I'll still keep checkin' in. ;)

Read the sticky at the top regards, JD :rolleyes:

Franco
05-21-2010, 09:03 PM
Sorry, I was downing Hurricanes in the Big Easy when that thread played out. I only got the peripheral on that.

I suggest Snug Harbour or Vaughn's for awesome local Jazz/R&B. Saturn Bar on Claiborne is a good place to visit Saturday afternoon. Circle Bar on Lee Circle next to the Warehouse District is excellent after midnight. I'm hearing great revues for a new fine dining establishment in the Wharehouse District. Called "Mison923", 923 Peters. It's fresh fish and seafood with a Continental Spanish attitude. Sous Chef came over from Emril's.

david gibson
05-21-2010, 10:18 PM
That's a sufficiently personal insult to require some evidence. I come from an academic background that punished plagiarism with immediate expulsion and deletion of your entire academic record. In fact, you became a non-person if you either were guilty of plagiarism or cheating yourself or if you were aware that someone else engaged in plagiarism or cheating and failed to turn them in. My attitude toward plagiarism was formed by that experience and has not changed since. As a photographer, you undoubtedly know how it feels to have your work stolen. As both a photographer and software designer and developer I share that feeling. I make a serious effort to credit both things I quote directly and things on which I base my arguments, whether through quotes or not. If you have examples where I have plagiarized material from others, please point them out. I would be happy to apologize. If not, you might want to think about your insults a little more before hitting the Submit button.

i guess you weren't reading the thread "and the hits just keep on coming" - oh wait, you were posting all over it. well, just go back to post #64 of that thread where i posted the link - here, i'll save you the time. here is "susies" post copied exactly:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Clearly, a racial bigot is comfortable in the absence of challenge to his racist ideas. Not being powerful, individually, the bigot may consider his presence neutral. What happens if this 'neutral' environment is a business or a church? Could it be that the bigot is also surrounded by like-minded individuals? Could it be that people are unwittingly tolerant of his racist ideas? Questions such as these are very relevant to issues like institutional racism and affirmative action. The bigot's acknowledged racism and 'forgiven' powerlessness becomes a source of conflict when an institution's credibility is called into question. Just as a neighborhood loses security when that 'nice quiet tenant' is shown to be an axe murderer, the society around bigots lose credibility. The acceptance of a bigot, especially the conscious acceptance, puts a 'price' on racism. "It's okay for Marge Schott to be a bigot because she runs a good baseball team." Or "It's ok for Darryl Gates to be a bigot because he runs the police department". Unfortunately this easily translates into justifications which include and 'excusable minority' of bigots. "It's ok for some police officers in Philadelphia to be bigots, because on the whole most officers are not". Or "it's okay for that fraternity to be bigots because they need a home too." Or "It's okay for black people to be bigots because most white people are." The race man is intolerant of bigotry.

Racial prejudice affects us all. We all know the stereotypes and we all keep them alive. That they have not changed much over the years demonstrates the staying power of racist ideas despite the fact that 99% of Americans will deny being ideological racists. But what effect does personal prejudice have? The race man is more properly concerned not with the fact of individual's personal prejudices but the degree to which it is distinct from or supported by racist ideas. An individual whose personal prejudice parallels a racial prejudice is not necessarily problematic, but does this individual extend the thinking? If I am white and my sister was beat up by a black person, I may come to fear blacks. But should I now believe them to be intellectually inferior and lazy as well? Should I seek to exemplify or debunk prejudices be they positive or negative?

Susie
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

now look at this link:

http://www.mdcbowen.org/p2/rm/define/bigots.html

before you go into such a preaching diatribe next time maybe you should check the facts, hmmm? or at least pay attention to the threads you post in.

JDogger
05-21-2010, 11:22 PM
See what I mean? JD

BonMallari
05-22-2010, 03:33 AM
This thread is so rife with misunderstandings as to make it almost unintelligible. Lately, that is part and parcel of most threads on PP.

Yup, kinda losing my interest too,the urinating matches are like Calvin vs Calvin...or like Guthrie always tells me "its like a dog chasing its own tail" :p

road kill
05-22-2010, 08:15 AM

Guilty as charged on the meaningless oneliners (only meaningless because you don't get/like them) and dredged up old posts (you know, your record?).

But to concoct a fictitious character to try to intimidate some posters is.....well....so very Democrat like, you know, like ACORN?????
And then to blame the action on Bush is really clever and quite histerical!!
Well done Jeff.

But it's nice to know that YOU are so above it all.:D

rk

ducknwork
05-22-2010, 11:59 AM
You guys are some of the most thin skinned adults I have ever been 'around'. I thought that for the most part, we have decent discussions (I learn things fairly often from this forum) around here with some occasional good natured ribbing between 'friends'. I learn things fairly often from this forum, which is part of the reason I keep coming back. Another part is the comraderie we have. I give dnf a hard time quite often, but I am pretty certain that he knows I am only picking and I can take it as good as I can dish it out...the same goes for the rest of you. I don't agree with Jeff (and others) at all on anything (that I know of yet) but I respect him for his opinions. That's not going to stop me from arguing with him or giving him a hard time every now and then. I would consider most of you to be my friends, and treat you as such. Maybe all your buddies walk around high fiving each other and complimenting each others outfits and hairstyles, but me and my friends give each other a ration of shit daily. That's just the way it is. IMHO, this (or any) forum would be incredibly boring if we only stuck to the topics. Maybe we should start putting that gay 'GDG' in front of our off topic posts/threads so you can skip right over it. You know, kinda like that whole freedom of choice thing.

Maybe this whole post is off base, but if I am part of the problem, just come out and say it. It takes more than that to hurt my feelings.

Hew
05-22-2010, 12:52 PM
Farewell.
No. Stop. Don't. :rolleyes:

YardleyLabs
05-22-2010, 09:37 PM
i guess you weren't reading the thread "and the hits just keep on coming" - oh wait, you were posting all over it. well, just go back to post #64 of that thread where i posted the link - here, i'll save you the time. here is "susies" post copied exactly:

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Clearly, a racial bigot is comfortable in the absence of challenge to his racist ideas. Not being powerful, individually, the bigot may consider his presence neutral. What happens if this 'neutral' environment is a business or a church? Could it be that the bigot is also surrounded by like-minded individuals? Could it be that people are unwittingly tolerant of his racist ideas? Questions such as these are very relevant to issues like institutional racism and affirmative action. The bigot's acknowledged racism and 'forgiven' powerlessness becomes a source of conflict when an institution's credibility is called into question. Just as a neighborhood loses security when that 'nice quiet tenant' is shown to be an axe murderer, the society around bigots lose credibility. The acceptance of a bigot, especially the conscious acceptance, puts a 'price' on racism. "It's okay for Marge Schott to be a bigot because she runs a good baseball team." Or "It's ok for Darryl Gates to be a bigot because he runs the police department". Unfortunately this easily translates into justifications which include and 'excusable minority' of bigots. "It's ok for some police officers in Philadelphia to be bigots, because on the whole most officers are not". Or "it's okay for that fraternity to be bigots because they need a home too." Or "It's okay for black people to be bigots because most white people are." The race man is intolerant of bigotry.

Racial prejudice affects us all. We all know the stereotypes and we all keep them alive. That they have not changed much over the years demonstrates the staying power of racist ideas despite the fact that 99% of Americans will deny being ideological racists. But what effect does personal prejudice have? The race man is more properly concerned not with the fact of individual's personal prejudices but the degree to which it is distinct from or supported by racist ideas. An individual whose personal prejudice parallels a racial prejudice is not necessarily problematic, but does this individual extend the thinking? If I am white and my sister was beat up by a black person, I may come to fear blacks. But should I now believe them to be intellectually inferior and lazy as well? Should I seek to exemplify or debunk prejudices be they positive or negative?

Susie
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

now look at this link:

http://www.mdcbowen.org/p2/rm/define/bigots.html

before you go into such a preaching diatribe next time maybe you should check the facts, hmmm? or at least pay attention to the threads you post in.
Are you suggesting that I wrote the drivel posted by Susie Q? I was fully aware that she copied her entire idiotic post. If you want to call her a plagiarist, feel free. There are several others that are guilty of the same. I simply suggested that she introduce herself and establish some credentials before insulting everyone. However, you directed you comment concerning plagiarism at me as far as I can tell, and for me that is the same as calling me a liar, a thief and a cheat.

Hoosier
05-22-2010, 10:21 PM
I don't agree with Jeff on very many things politically, but I'm positive he is nothing like david is trying to accuse him of being. Jeff is a one man research department, and extremely articulate. He has always been respectful of others and deserves the same in return. This is a guy who at times writes 3 or 4 political essays a day, that are well thought out (with an extreme left leaning bias) and well researched. If you can't respect that then you don't deserve any respect in return.

I remember when david first started posting on this site, and came off like a know it all a__h___e, and that still seems to be the case.

david gibson
05-23-2010, 10:37 AM
Are you suggesting that I wrote the drivel posted by Susie Q? I was fully aware that she copied her entire idiotic post. If you want to call her a plagiarist, feel free. There are several others that are guilty of the same. I simply suggested that she introduce herself and establish some credentials before insulting everyone. However, you directed you comment concerning plagiarism at me as far as I can tell, and for me that is the same as calling me a liar, a thief and a cheat.

my entire comment and referral is directed at susie q, whoever he/she may be. my guess is it is a he. i doubt he/she just popped in, i would imagine its just an alias for a regular to use as a troll.

i dont recall ever calling you out by name. by looking at the order of posts i can see how you would infer that, but i was aiming at the troll.

david gibson
05-23-2010, 10:37 AM
I don't agree with Jeff on very many things politically, but I'm positive he is nothing like david is trying to accuse him of being. Jeff is a one man research department, and extremely articulate. He has always been respectful of others and deserves the same in return. This is a guy who at times writes 3 or 4 political essays a day, that are well thought out (with an extreme left leaning bias) and well researched. If you can't respect that then you don't deserve any respect in return.

I remember when david first started posting on this site, and came off like a know it all a__h___e, and that still seems to be the case.

sticks and stones my friend.

YardleyLabs
05-23-2010, 12:56 PM
my entire comment and referral is directed at susie q, whoever he/she may be. my guess is it is a he. i doubt he/she just popped in, i would imagine its just an alias for a regular to use as a troll.

i dont recall ever calling you out by name. by looking at the order of posts i can see how you would infer that, but i was aiming at the troll.
I guess I was reacting to the d=fact that you quoted Franco who was clearly talking about me (in an embarrassingly nice way;-)). If your comment was not directed at me, I have no issue.

Marvin S
05-23-2010, 04:05 PM

I just finished a book "The Uncivil War" by David Lebedoff that describes the one from PA to a "T". I do not consider someone articulate if they continue to pursue a theme that has been thoroughly discredited. IMO - it's more of a thing with words, though they are in order. I personally would not be as positive as you are.

As for David, he's a pretty good photographer, & you know where you stand with him, which is preferable to me.

Which brings us to Susie Q, & I offer this thought, If he/she is not who they say they are then they are impersonating a member of government, which I believe is a serious crime & if he/she is who they say they are, then they took stupid pills when they initially posted on this forum. The feds could ID he/she in a moment, that should get he/she a promote :).

road kill
05-23-2010, 04:10 PM
I just finished a book "The Uncivil War" by David Lebedoff that describes the one from PA to a "T". I do not consider someone articulate if they continue to pursue a theme that has been thoroughly discredited. IMO - it's more of a thing with words, though they are in order. I personally would not be as positive as you are.

As for David, he's a pretty good photographer, & you know where you stand with him, which is preferable to me.

Which brings us to Susie Q, & I offer this thought, If he/she is not who they say they are then they are impersonating a member of government, which I believe is a serious crime & if he/she is who they say they are, then they took stupid pills when they initially posted on this forum. The feds could ID he/she in a moment, that should get he/she a promote :).
To me the giveaway as to who it is was the comment that it works in a prgram to spy on internet traffic started by George Bush!!;-)

Very clever..........

Oh, and again, please don't confuse articulate with verbose.

"Main Entry: ver·bose
Pronunciation: \(ˌ)vər-ˈbōs\
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin verbosus, from verbum
Date: 1672
1 : containing more words than necessary : wordy <a verbose reply>; also : impaired by wordiness <a verbose style>
2 : given to wordiness <a verbose orator>"

Just here to help!!:D

rk

dnf777
05-23-2010, 06:40 PM
I've only ever put ONE person on my ignore list due to repeated personal attacks that were beneath the character of this forum, and have NEVER wished to see anyone get their privelages yanked...but this SuziQ sh!t is getting ridiculous. If they offer NOTHING to this list other than threats, anonymity, claims of gov't surveillance, and stirring up vicious accusations, I do wish that screen name would get yanked. Not my call though.

david gibson
05-23-2010, 07:18 PM
I've only ever put ONE person on my ignore list due to repeated personal attacks that were beneath the character of this forum, and have NEVER wished to see anyone get their privelages yanked...but this SuziQ sh!t is getting ridiculous. If they offer NOTHING to this list other than threats, anonymity, claims of gov't surveillance, and stirring up vicious accusations, I do wish that screen name would get yanked. Not my call though.

i am sure chris can do an ip address match and figure it out

ducknwork
05-24-2010, 07:20 AM
I am pretty sure that by you guys continuing to talk about SQ, that is accomplishing his/her goal.

Don't feed the troll.

gman0046
05-24-2010, 09:20 AM
What's this board coming to? First it's Susie Q, next we'll have Barney Frank posting.

Franco
05-24-2010, 09:34 AM
What's this board coming to? First it's Susie Q, next we'll have Barney Frank posting.

Maybe Susie Q is Barney's nickname given to him by those closest to him.;-)

I guess it depends if Barney is wearing his boxers or laced panties.

Franco
05-24-2010, 02:19 PM
Franco,

Eyes and ears on BP, Transocean, Halliburton

Regards,

Make sure you take a peak at those campaign contributions to Obama from BP.