PDA

View Full Version : I think I just threw up

ducknwork
05-20-2010, 01:41 PM
Calderon speaks in front of Congress. Demands that our lawmakers make laws that violate the Constitution of the United States. And what does he get?

A freaking standing ovation from the democrats!:-x:-x:-x:-x:-x

Sorry POS politicians.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100520/ap_on_go_co/us_us_mexico

Franco
05-20-2010, 01:50 PM
No surprise, our government has been Treasonist for some time now, both Democrats and Republicans.

Kick them all out of DC!

P S
The Dems will try another one of thier, "don't read this, just vote for it" pieces of legislation as they try and hurry a bill through before they self-distruct.

Lets see if anyone on the hill has enough balls to stop them!

dnf777
05-20-2010, 02:30 PM
No surprise, our government has been Treasonist for some time now, both Democrats and Republicans.

Kick them all out of DC!

P S
The Dems will try another one of thier, "don't read this, just vote for it" pieces of legislation as they try and hurry a bill through before they self-distruct.

I also vomited with the SO. If I were president, I would cover up and sweep this issue under the rug, just like all those up to now have done. Whoever attempts immigration reform, will piss off enough people to never get reelected.

I don't know if it takes balls, or lack of brains. Bush had balls, but no brains, Obama has brains, but no balls.

What is the republican proposal for immigration reform? Surely Boehner and McConnel have something on the drawing board? I've just missed hearing about it, I suppose.

gman0046
05-20-2010, 03:09 PM
Obongo has kissed ass all over the world. Bowing to Saudi's, apologizing for America when ever he could. Is it a shock to them he kissed Calderon's ass as well. Another low point for the Kenyan Clown and his followers.

Bayou Magic
05-20-2010, 04:52 PM

Kick them all out of DC!

P S

AGREE! They all need to go. A good place to start would be everyone who gave the standing O to Calderon as he lectured the US and AZ on how we should live and govern. Sickening. This would not have happened without the full support of the current administration, and that's even more sickening.

fp

gmhr1
05-20-2010, 05:03 PM
Elections are coming Mr President ADIOS!

WaterDogRem
05-20-2010, 05:19 PM
I also vomited with the SO. If I were president, I would cover up and sweep this issue under the rug, just like all those up to now have done. This is why we have all the problems we do right now with most of the people in DC (like minded)! Whoever attempts immigration reform, will piss off enough people to never get reelected. Depends if it's done correctly or not. (majority of AZ is happy)

I don't know if it takes balls, or lack of brains. Bush had balls, but no brains, Obama has brains, but no balls.

What is the republican proposal for immigration reform? Surely Boehner and McConnel have something on the drawing board? I've just missed hearing about it, I suppose.

Gerry Clinchy
05-20-2010, 05:32 PM
Heard an interesting approach to the idea of immigration reform today on Dennis Prager. There is an inequity when a Mexican and a Thai, of equal socio-economic standing are not treated equally by our immigration laws. The Thai, by reason of geography, pretty much has to wait for "process"; the Mexican jumps the process illegally. Thus, whether anyone feels increased immigration is good or bad, it should at least be a system that gives equal opportunity to those seeking to immigrate.

Mr. Calderon was blaming the Mexican violence on American guns coming to Mexico; but he has no sympathy for the same violence perped on US soil? How would he be reacting if it was US individuals killing Mexicans; v. Mexicans killing Americans? Might he feel justified in sending some pretty strong military to secure the Mexican border? What does Mexico do to illegal immigrants from the US? (if there is any such thing).

dnf777
05-20-2010, 05:33 PM
One thing I have NOT heard discussed about the AZ law, is will it do anything to curb the problem?? Lots of ideas sound great, but actually do nothing except make us feel good by making us think we're doing something.

gmhr1
05-20-2010, 05:37 PM
We have the Bordor Patrol, almost anytime a police officer goes to a home, business,or vehicle stop you see a border patrol unit with him. They take the illegals back to Mexico and they are back in the US the next day we have to secure the border or this law is useless.

Gerry Clinchy
05-20-2010, 05:40 PM
One thing I have NOT heard discussed about the AZ law, is will it do anything to curb the problem?? Lots of ideas sound great, but actually do nothing except make us feel good by making us think we're doing something.

I heard some mention that the illegals were migrating to other states. Also there was something written that Sonora was complaining that many were returning there, and Sonora was annoyed that they couldn't handle the influx ... of their own people ... and that the flow of $ back to the families remaining in Sonora was stopped.

I thought NAFTA was supposed to create jobs in Mexico ... how come there are not enough jobs there to keep the population employed there, rather than in the US?

gmhr1
05-20-2010, 05:43 PM
On Fox they said as soon as school is out thousands are leaving I know a teacher in PHX and thats the word from her students as well .

Franco
05-20-2010, 07:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldx8gZDwZWs

Good responce to the Mexican Dictator.

charly_t
05-21-2010, 12:06 AM
I heard some mention that the illegals were migrating to other states. Also there was something written that Sonora was complaining that many were returning there, and Sonora was annoyed that they couldn't handle the influx ... of their own people ... and that the flow of $ back to the families remaining in Sonora was stopped.

I thought NAFTA was supposed to create jobs in Mexico ... how come there are not enough jobs there to keep the population employed there, rather than in the US?

One son and his wife work for a company that has a "factory" in Mexico. Some company people went down to get things rolling I believe.....anyway dead people with holes in them turned up almost on the door step their first day there so to speak. Company people came back home PDQ without helping get things rolling.
This is the same company who has some company in China ( I think ) working for them making parts that never fit and have to be worked on when they arrive in the states. Yeah they are saving money in the long run.......NOT !!!