PDA

View Full Version : Great Salt Lake F.T.

huntwyo
05-21-2010, 05:43 PM
Any word from Salt Lake? Open callbacks, qual results??

tshuntin
05-22-2010, 02:03 AM
They will finish the Qual in the morning. It is my understanding they ended a little early for the Purina awards on site.

BonMallari
05-22-2010, 02:49 PM
just heard from the guys...the conditions are less than ideal...high winds, sleet and tough but fair test..going to the third series of the open, looks like a water blind, estimated about 12-16 dogs coming back will post #'s if I get accurate ones (my source is kind of excited since he is still in it)

the amateur started with a triple with a long bird aided by a gusty wind that carried the bird a long way, and a short flyer just off the line that was sluiced (shot while in the water) which caused a few of dogs to break..(again my source got real excited about relaying the info because Nola and Brig stepped on marks) test not finished...

Lynn Moore
05-22-2010, 09:40 PM
Unofficial callbacks to Amateur 3rd series:
1,2,3,7,9,12,13,14,17,19,20,22,26,28,29,30,31,32,3 3,34,35,39,40,42

helencalif
05-23-2010, 01:22 PM
Just got a call from Pat and Debi Nichols. Their puppy MIDNIGHT SHOOTER III just WON the Derby at Salt Lake. What a thrill!. This win puts Shooter on the National Derby list with 12 points.

Shooter is the 3rd puppy from our Saber-Ruby litter to get on the Derby list.

Two other puppies are knocking on the door to the Derby List. Moxie won the Derby at Sauvie Island, OR, last weekend and has 8 pts. Boogie is running in the Spokane trial this weekend.

As breeders, we could not be happier with the pups and their owners.

4 of the pups will be competing for more Derby points this coming weekend at the Fallon, NV, trial. Sally, Bobby, Shooter, and Moxie will be butting heads against each other and also against some other very talented Derby dogs on the Derby list. Fallon should be a fun Derby to watch.

BonMallari
05-23-2010, 03:28 PM
Congrats to the Nichols...they were out there all week training hard all day long at Lee Kay...

congrats to derby finishers

4th - Virgil h/ Chris La Cross

Jams - Buddy h/ Jack Ellis

Molly h/Jack Ellis

Lynn Moore
05-23-2010, 05:17 PM
Billy won the Open with Lily.
Bill Totten second, sorry not sure of the dog,
Bill Daley, third (he is on a roll!!!) Diamond
Brian Johnston, fourth with Fen
Congratulations guys placing in a tough Open, terrible conditions!

Annette
05-23-2010, 05:25 PM
Congratulations to the 3 Bills and Brian.

helencalif
05-23-2010, 07:48 PM
Just got another phone call from Pat and Debi Nichols. Their TRAPPER won the Amateur.
This qualifies him to run in the National Amateur.

Congratulations on the Am win to this husband-wife team who work darn hard training and handling their dogs. They are great people.

Helen and Don Graves

Mike Noel
05-24-2010, 08:53 AM
Congrats to the Nichols...they were out there all week training hard all day long at Lee Kay...

congrats to derby finishers

4th - Virgil h/ Chris La Cross

Jams - Buddy h/ Jack Ellis

Molly h/Jack Ellis

Yes, congrats to Chris and Ron Thompson the owner of Virgil. Virgil just turned one on 5/1 and he is from the breeding I did with my female and Shaq. My wife is REALLY pissed because Virgil was the male she wanted to keep!:razz:

FetchExpress
05-24-2010, 09:56 AM
If you are interested there are some pics up from GSLRC Derby. The first ones are from a HT ....sorry. But Derby ones are there too! Jack Ellis, Doc Lundy, Chris, Mark, Marty, Debi Nichols....maybe more.

http://www.facebook.com/photos.php?id=702447410#!/album.php?aid=179769&id=702447410