PDA

View Full Version : Mr. Obama, please report to my office...

M&K's Retrievers
05-25-2010, 02:22 AM
you have some splaining to do.The last time I checked, you work for me. I didn't hire you but you were assigned to me by the rest of the stockholders so I guess I'm stuck with you for a while. I've been looking over your resume and it appears that you have little or no previous experience for the position you hold. Also, I can't help but notice that you refuse to be held accountable for your actions. You feel comfortable in blaming the guy you replaced for your shortcomings.

Most new employees get a 90 day probationary period but apparently you get a full four years. Because of you poor job performance, this notice is to give you your 2 year notice of termination. You might want to check on your COBRA benefits but they might not be available. As much as I hate it, your severance package is unbelievable but it may also include the chains forged by Jacob Marley and Ebenezer Scrooge.

dnf777
05-25-2010, 07:16 AM
you have some splaining to do.The last time I checked, you work for me. I didn't hire you but you were assigned to me by the rest of the stockholders so I guess I'm stuck with you for a while. I've been looking over your resume and it appears that you have little or no previous experience for the position you hold. Also, I can't help but notice that you refuse to be held accountable for your actions. You feel comfortable in blaming the guy you replaced for your shortcomings.

Most new employees get a 90 day probationary period but apparently you get a full four years. Because of you poor job performance, this notice is to give you your 2 year notice of termination. You might want to check on your COBRA benefits but they might not be available. As much as I hate it, your severance package is unbelievable but it may also include the chains forged by Jacob Marley and Ebenezer Scrooge.

Sir, may I remind you that under the equal opportunity employment act, you employed a CEO who lost more jobs than anyone since Hoover, added $5 trillion to the national debt, incurred record expansion of gov't and spending, and had difficulty forming complete sentences, and a retarded board of directors saw fit to re-elect him, albiet with a popular minority of votes. I deserve at least 4 years. Of course you didn't notice, because all the fat pigs had their head buried in the gov't feeding troughs for those 8 years.

BTW, this is about OBAMA, not Bush, but lets have SOME modicum of consistency here!!

gman0046
05-25-2010, 09:26 AM
In Kenya it's Obongo. Too bad dnf777 many Americans see Obongo for the dipshit he is and are becoming more and more fed up with his incompetence. Maybe you can list his accomplishments for us as you seem to be his biggest supporter. When do you think he will start enforcing immigration laws and stop his complaining about Arizona? Then again he's not really an American and many are not to sure of his own immigration status. He has yet to produce his birth certificate. Don't you think its time he does? How's the unemployment rate working for Americans? It's the highest since the Great Depression.

M&K's Retrievers
05-25-2010, 09:59 AM
Sir, may I remind you that under the equal opportunity employment act, you employed a CEO who lost more jobs than anyone since Hoover, added $5 trillion to the national debt, incurred record expansion of gov't and spending, and had difficulty forming complete sentences, and a retarded board of directors saw fit to re-elect him, albiet with a popular minority of votes. I deserve at least 4 years. Of course you didn't notice, because all the fat pigs had their head buried in the gov't feeding troughs for those 8 years.

BTW, this is about OBAMA, not Bush, but lets have SOME modicum of consistency here!!

This post makes about as much sense as my original post. At least mine was made at 1:30 in the morning. What's your excuse?:rolleyes:

dnf777
05-25-2010, 10:01 AM
In Kenya it's Obongo. Too bad dnf777 many Americans see Obongo for the dipshit he is and are becoming more and more fed up with his incompetence. Maybe you can list his accomplishments for us as you seem to be his biggest supporter. When do you think he will start enforcing immigration laws and stop his complaining about Arizona? Then again he's not really an American and many are not to sure of his own immigration status. He has yet to produce his birth certificate. Don't you think its time he does? How's the unemployment rate working for Americans? It's the highest since the Great Depression.

I'm not his biggest supporter, and didn't even vote for him. But given where we are today versus a year ago, I'd say he's at LEAST reversed the trajectory we were on towards totally financial collapse and depression. As far as him stepping in and enforcing immigration laws....I don't know. How long should we give him? How long has every president in US history had? And done nothing in our life times?

Short of him personally laying bricks along the border, and personally diving to the bottom of the gulf with JB-weld and sealing the oil leak, I doubt he'll ever do anything to please republicans. Even by enacting proposals that were originally endorsed by republicans!

Blackstone
05-25-2010, 10:52 AM

Isn't the whole "Obongo", birth certificate, Kenyan thing getting a little old? Even if he produced a birth certificate, you still wouldn't believe it. Your mind is made up, and no amount of factual information or documentation is going to change that.

huntinman
05-25-2010, 11:09 AM
Isn't the whole "Obongo", birth certificate, Kenyan thing getting a little old? Even if he produced a birth certificate, you still wouldn't believe it. Your mind is made up, and no amount of factual information or documentation is going to change that.

Your'e right... lets just call him Bambi... fits his personality better anyway.

depittydawg
05-25-2010, 11:54 AM
I'm not his biggest supporter, and didn't even vote for him. But given where we are today versus a year ago, I'd say he's at LEAST reversed the trajectory we were on towards totally financial collapse and depression. As far as him stepping in and enforcing immigration laws....I don't know. How long should we give him? How long has every president in US history had? And done nothing in our life times?

Short of him personally laying bricks along the border, and personally diving to the bottom of the gulf with JB-weld and sealing the oil leak, I doubt he'll ever do anything to please republicans. Even by enacting proposals that were originally endorsed by republicans!

How quickly people forget the disaster of the Bush years. That said, it doesn't mean I'm looking forward to the continued disaster of the next 4 years breathing any easier... That Obama has failed in his pledge to reform the government to date is a given.
However, the real failure of the not only the last 2 years, but even the last 12 (or more) years is the dysfunctional congress. It doesn't seem to matter which party controls this defunct body, they just keep on playing the corporate hand with disregard to the needs of the Nation. Let's not forget that the Congress controls the purse and interstate commerce. Not to mention the authority and responsibility to wage war. These are the greatest failures of the last generation, regardless of who has taken residence in the White House.

Blackstone
05-25-2010, 11:57 AM
Your'e right... lets just call him Bambi... fits his personality better anyway.

Why not just call him Obama? That's his name. I just think attempts be insulting by perverting Obama's name is pretty immature. It reminds me of name calling in Jr. High. If it was done once in a while as a joke, that would be one thing, but every time the man's name is mentioned . . . . ? That's a bit much.

Marvin S
05-25-2010, 12:33 PM
How quickly people forget the disaster of the Bush years.

He just happened to be the best choice of two fairly poor choices advanced against him. Which is not saying a lot. When he reached across the aisle to appoint Norm Mineta Sec of Transport was just the start of his sorry appointments. But I do believe they had all paid taxes due ;-).

But if Jeb decides to have a try, he's dead meat, the 2 George's did that to him.

huntinman
05-25-2010, 03:29 PM
Why not just call him Obama? That's his name. I just think attempts be insulting by perverting Obama's name is pretty immature. It reminds me of name calling in Jr. High. If it was done once in a while as a joke, that would be one thing, but every time the man's name is mentioned . . . . ? That's a bit much.

If we call him by his name, do we use his middle name or not? He's not up for re-election for a couple of years so I'm unsure of whether or not he wants to use Hussein. Just askin'

Blackstone
05-25-2010, 04:47 PM
If we call him by his name, do we use his middle name or not? He's not up for re-election for a couple of years so I'm unsure of whether or not he wants to use Hussein. Just askin'

If you use his actual name, I donít see a problem. Obama has never tried to deny his middle name, so I doubt he would have a problem with it either. What I was talking about was the made up derivative of his name used in an attempt to be insulting. There is a significant difference.

starjack
05-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Hows That Hope And Change Working Out For Every Buddy .

K G
05-25-2010, 05:03 PM

Why don't we call him Barry Sotero? THAT is his name....was, anyway.....

k g

gman0046
05-25-2010, 05:20 PM
You don't call him an American thats for sure. He's Kenyan who was raised in Indonesia while attending Muslim schools. Too bad he didn't stay in a mud hut in Kenya like his brother.

Buzz
05-25-2010, 05:23 PM
You don't call him an American thats for sure. He's Kenyan who was raised in Indonesia while attending Muslim schools. Too bad he didn't stay in a mud hut in Kenya like his brother.

Like to repeat yourself much?

Obongo, dipshit, douche bags. You got any other zingers?

gman0046
05-25-2010, 05:32 PM
Hey Buzz is Obama not a Kenyan who was raised in Indonesia while attending Muslim schools? If thats incorrect please tell us where he's from. The truth about Obama is the real Zinger. Too bad you can't deal with the truth.

ducknwork
05-25-2010, 05:32 PM
If you use his actual name, I donít see a problem. Obama has never tried to deny his middle name, so I doubt he would have a problem with it either. What I was talking about was the made up derivative of his name used in an attempt to be insulting. There is a significant difference.

I just read an article yesterday that liberals were trying to keep his middle name out of the textbooks in Texas. What's up with that?

depittydawg
05-25-2010, 05:46 PM
Hows That Hope And Change Working Out For Every Buddy .

Not that good I'd say. But it beats "shock and awe" any day...

Blackstone
05-25-2010, 07:00 PM
Why don't we call him Barry Sotero? THAT is his name....was, anyway.....

k g

I didn't bother to look it up, but wasn't "Sotero" Obama's stepfather's last name? He was never adopted by him, but he was enrolled in school in Indonesia under that name. Barry was just a nick name for Barack, like Bill for William. I donít see a big deal with that. I think he was about 6 or 7 years old at the time he was enrolled under that name. I would guess that was his parents doing for what ever reason. Most 6 year olds haven't formulated a plan for world domination yet. Was he ever listed as Barry Sotero on any official U.S. documents?

Blackstone
05-25-2010, 07:01 PM
I just read an article yesterday that liberals were trying to keep his middle name out of the textbooks in Texas. What's up with that?

Haven't heard that. Seems kind of strange. Where did you read it?

Blackstone
05-25-2010, 07:15 PM
Hey Buzz is Obama not a Kenyan who was raised in Indonesia while attending Muslim schools? If thats incorrect please tell us where he's from. The truth about Obama is the real Zinger. Too bad you can't deal with the truth.

If it's the truth, show us the proof. With all the "birth certificate" and "Obama's not a citizen" crackpots out there that have been trying to prove it since he won the election, you would think someone would have provided some kind of unequivocal proof by now. But, maybe you have the proof. Letís see it.

Cody Covey
05-25-2010, 07:22 PM
All that gman said is true. you can go and google it to hear Obama talk about his time in Indonesia in Muslim schools. gman never said that Obama wasn't a citizen even though he may have actually meant that i don't know. If we stick to what he said it is all true and came directly from Obama.

Franco
05-25-2010, 07:24 PM
If it's the truth, show us the proof. With all the "birth certificate" and "Obama's not a citizen" crackpots out there that have been trying to prove it since he won the election, you would think someone would have provided some kind of unequivocal proof by now. But, maybe you have the proof. Let’s see it.

Why not just lay the speculation to rest and have Obama show proof? This is the most secretive President in our history. Sealed school records, alias name, backroom deals etc. Maybe those school records are sealed because he is a Kenyan or applied for school grants as a Kenyan.

I am far from convinced that he is a natural US citizen.

Buzz
05-25-2010, 07:28 PM
Why not just lay the speculation to rest and have Obama show proof? This is the most secretive President in our history. Sealed school records, alias name, backroom deals etc. Maybe those school records are sealed because he is a Kenyan or applied for school grants as a Kenyan.

I had you pegged for having a much tighter grip on reality than this.

M&K's Retrievers
05-25-2010, 07:36 PM
Boy, look what I stirred up. All I wanted to do was give him his notice of termination. I didn't hire him but I can damn sure vote to fire his ass. He is my employee even tho he acts as if I am his slave. Damn that attitude is irritating.:mad:

Franco
05-25-2010, 07:38 PM
I had you pegged for having a much tighter grip on reality than this.

Then, what is he hiding?

DSO
05-25-2010, 09:03 PM
Not that good I'd say. But it beats "shock and awe" any day...

You can argue the effectiveness of "shock and awe" but at least it happened... Where the hell is the "Hope and change". I don't think what were seeing now is the "change" that most people who voted for Obama "hoped" for.:(

Danny

Blackstone
05-25-2010, 11:02 PM
All that gman said is true. you can go and google it to hear Obama talk about his time in Indonesia in Muslim schools. gman never said that Obama wasn't a citizen even though he may have actually meant that i don't know. If we stick to what he said it is all true and came directly from Obama.

What gman said is only somewhat factual at best, but not entirely true. They are snippets of facts that have been distorted, exaggerated and taken out of context to fit some ridiculous Obama conspiracy theory.

Obama attend ONE primarily Muslim elementary school in Indonesia from 1969 - 1971. The school in question is actually a public school with primarily Muslim kids attending. Obamaís mother sent him to that school because it was competitive and had high educational standards. Prior to that, he attended a Catholic school in Indonesia for about the same length of time. Why is only his time in the Muslim school so important? Do you think those couple of years, when Obama was 8 or 9 years old, were that important to his ideologies?

Then again he's not really an American and many are not to sure of his own immigration status.

You don't call him an American thats for sure. He's Kenyan who was raised in Indonesia while attending Muslim schools.

When you say ďheís a not really an American,Ē and heís a Kenyan with an unknown immigration status. That pretty much means you are saying he isnít a citizen.

So, if we stick to what Obama actually said, and all of what he said, gmanís rants are pretty irrelevant, arenít they?

depittydawg
05-25-2010, 11:25 PM
You can argue the effectiveness of "shock and awe" but at least it happened... Where the hell is the "Hope and change". I don't think what were seeing now is the "change" that most people who voted for Obama "hoped" for.:(

Danny

Have to agree with you on that Danny... He certainly won't be getting my support next time around. Of course you always have to consider the alternative. And the Republican alternatives I've seen so far are pretty damn scary.

Blackstone
05-25-2010, 11:25 PM

I seem to remember seeing a copy of his birth certificate Obama posted online. I also saw an article from a Honolulu news paper announcing his birth. Of course, the Obama conspiracy theorist have said they were forged documents. However, they have no proof of that. I guess they needed to be in the delivery room watching him come out before they would believe it.

zeus3925
05-26-2010, 12:17 AM

Doesn't matter. Obama's mother was an American citizen and therefore he is born a citizen of this country. Doesn't make any difference where he was born.

Also this issue has been decided by the courts. You're wasting your time and breath.

BonMallari
05-26-2010, 12:51 AM
Doesn't matter. Obama's mother was an American citizen and therefore he is born a citizen of this country. Doesn't make any difference where he was born.

Also this issue has been decided by the courts. You're wasting your time and breath.

You must have missed that day in your American Govt class...yes he is an American citizen, but to be eligible to be the POTUS you have to be born in the United States or its territory....US Senate may be born outside the US. I was born on a US Army base in Germany and my parents were US citizens but I am not eligible to be the POTUS, even though I am a US citizen by birth...

depittydawg
05-26-2010, 12:56 AM
You must have missed that day in your American Govt class...yes he is an American citizen, but to be eligible to be the POTUS you have to be born in the united States or its territory....US Senate may be born outside the US. I was born on a US Army base in Germany and my parents were US citizens but I am not eligible to be the POTUS

I'm not a lawyer but I'm pretty sure that a person born outside the borders of the country, to parents who are citizens of the US has full citizenship as if they were born here. There are no restrictions on their citizenship at all. If that were the case, then there are litterly MILLIONS of US citizens, who aren't really US citizens. Including all the Army brats born and raised around the world by US armed forces members.

BonMallari
05-26-2010, 01:01 AM
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of president. A president must:

* be a natural born citizen of the United States;[11]
* be at least thirty-five years old;
* have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

depittydawg
05-26-2010, 01:05 AM
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of president. A president must:

* be a natural born citizen of the United States;[11]
* be at least thirty-five years old;
* have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least fourteen years.

That's my point. A natural born citizen of the United States includes persons born of US citizens in foreign lands.

depittydawg
05-26-2010, 01:06 AM
That's my point. A natural born citizen of the United States includes persons born of US citizens in foreign lands.

By the way, is there any other job in the country with such minimal qualifications???? :confused:

BonMallari
05-26-2010, 01:32 AM

and therin lies the argument of the birthers....No one has ever challenged that BHO isnt a US citizen at birth, the birthers are arguing that he is ineligible due to the not being born in the US or one of its territories

ducknwork
05-26-2010, 07:24 AM
Haven't heard that. Seems kind of strange. Where did you read it?

http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/05/21/obamas-middle-name-ignites-textbook-battle/

Despite deep political differences, the debate remained polite until the topic focused on President Obama. Then it got personal. Lawrence Allen, a black former high school principal from Houston offered a motion to enter President Barack Obama’s name in a section of the curriculum that recognized significant dates in U.S. History.

David Bradley, a white businessman from Beaumont, motioned that the president’s legal name should be used, Barack Hussein Obama. “I think we give him the full honor and privilege of his full name.”

“I am getting pretty fed up with this,” said Democrat Mary Helen Berlanga. “You don’t have to be derogatory. We don’t always put in Jefferson in William Jefferson Clinton.”

“The intent behind what you are doing I think is pretty obvious,” said Republican Bob Craig.

"This is our first black president," said board member Mavis Knight, who is black. "You are making it sound humiliating.”

“I ask the member to withdraw the motion and move forward in a dignified manner," said Democrat Rick Agusto.

Bradley did, but said under his breath, he did so, “to put an end to the whining.”

Knight shot back, “I don’t consider it whining.”

depittydawg
05-26-2010, 10:49 AM
and therin lies the argument of the birthers....No one has ever challenged that BHO isnt a US citizen at birth, the birthers are arguing that he is ineligible due to the not being born in the US or one of its territories

Your missing the point. If you are born abroad of US citizen parents, you ARE a citizen as if you were born within the borders of the US. You are not a naturalized citizen. Your confusing a person who is a naturalized citizen. That is someone who is Born elsewhere, as a citizen of a foreign land, who becomes a US citizen by choice. An example is the California Governor. It appears there really is no legal argument for the Birthers to stand on. Hence, other than the blogoshpere, and of course the FOX Noise Network, this story has gone nowhere.

dnf777
05-26-2010, 11:19 AM
I seem to remember seeing a copy of his birth certificate Obama posted online. I also saw an article from a Honolulu news paper announcing his birth. Of course, the Obama conspiracy theorist have said they were forged documents. However, they have no proof of that. I guess they needed to be in the delivery room watching him come out before they would believe it.

I think it would be funny if Obama ordered all the "birthers" rounded up, arrested, and deported unless they produce original birth certificates, complete with little footprints, and have then carbon radio-dated for authenticity! Anything less, is just not adequate.

ducknwork
05-26-2010, 11:59 AM
Your missing the point. If you are born abroad of US citizen parents, you ARE a citizen as if you were born within the borders of the US. You are not a naturalized citizen. Your confusing a person who is a naturalized citizen. That is someone who is Born elsewhere, as a citizen of a foreign land, who becomes a US citizen by choice. An example is the California Governor. It appears there really is no legal argument for the Birthers to stand on. Hence, other than the blogoshpere, and of course the FOX Noise Network, this story has gone nowhere.

I'm not trying to say that I believe in the whole birther thing, but it is pretty shady that his school records, supposed 'real' birth certificate etc has been refused to the public. The one thing that nobody has mentioned on this thread is the whole Indonesia thing. Forgive me, for I have not read up on it, but I recall hearing somewhere that during that time period, Americans were not allowed to travel to Indonesia. Therefore, he would have had to be a citizen of another country, of which he hasn't renounced and you can't have dual citizenship.

ducknwork
05-26-2010, 12:00 PM
I think it would be funny if Obama ordered all the "birthers" rounded up, arrested, and deported unless they produce original birth certificates, complete with little footprints, and have then carbon radio-dated for authenticity! Anything less, is just not adequate.

If you thought Obama didn't like the AZ law, wait til the righties hear about this one!

Blackstone
05-26-2010, 12:13 PM
http://liveshots.blogs.foxnews.com/2010/05/21/obamas-middle-name-ignites-textbook-battle/

I donít understand why they thought using Obamaís entire name would be ďderogatoryĒ or ďhumiliating.Ē It is his name, and itís not like no one would know his middle name if they didnít use in a text book. I also donít understand the problem with the Sotomayor reference. I think there was more going on at that meeting than just what was presented in the story. Sounds like a bit of a local political pissing match to me.

Cody Covey
05-26-2010, 12:21 PM
What gman said is only somewhat factual at best, but not entirely true. They are snippets of facts that have been distorted, exaggerated and taken out of context to fit some ridiculous Obama conspiracy theory.

Obama attend ONE primarily Muslim elementary school in Indonesia from 1969 - 1971. The school in question is actually a public school with primarily Muslim kids attending. Obamaís mother sent him to that school because it was competitive and had high educational standards. Prior to that, he attended a Catholic school in Indonesia for about the same length of time. Why is only his time in the Muslim school so important? Do you think those couple of years, when Obama was 8 or 9 years old, were that important to his ideologies?

When you say ďheís a not really an American,Ē and heís a Kenyan with an unknown immigration status. That pretty much means you are saying he isnít a citizen.

So, if we stick to what Obama actually said, and all of what he said, gmanís rants are pretty irrelevant, arenít they?
You say that is it only somewhat true. And then go on to confirm everything said. Sometimes it's to easy...

Blackstone
05-26-2010, 01:06 PM
You say that is it only somewhat true. And then go on to confirm everything said. Sometimes it's to easy...

Itís only easy if you donít actually read what was written. He said Obama attended Muslim schools (plural) while living in Indonesia. That is not true. He attended 1 school for 2 years. He said Obama is not an American, but rather a Kenyan with an unknown immigration status. That is not true. Please show me where I confirmed either of those.

The rest was just an exercise in taking insignificant facts, or portions of them, and trying to make them relevant.

goldust
05-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Can someone explain to me why he is called a "black" president? He is half black (father) and half white (mother). He is no more black than he is white!!!!!!!!
So, how is he our first "black" president? I resent the heck out of this!

BonMallari
05-28-2010, 04:46 PM
Can someone explain to me why he is called a "black" president? He is half black (father) and half white (mother). He is no more black than he is white!!!!!!!!

Well he could be like Tiger Woods and be considered caublanasian, since he has Indonesian roots :p

YardleyLabs
05-28-2010, 04:54 PM
You can probably blame our own legal and cultural history. Until the late 1960's, many states still had legal definitions of "black" that defined anyone with 1/8 or more of black "blood" as being a "Negro" for purposes of enforcing laws that outlawed marriage between blacks and whites. Other laws defined as black anyone with any identifiable black ancestor. In fact,there are virtually no blacks in America without white blood -- that was one of the prices of slavery. Obama's father, as an African, was an exception.

depittydawg
05-28-2010, 06:09 PM
I'm not trying to say that I believe in the whole birther thing, but it is pretty shady that his school records, supposed 'real' birth certificate etc has been refused to the public. The one thing that nobody has mentioned on this thread is the whole Indonesia thing. Forgive me, for I have not read up on it, but I recall hearing somewhere that during that time period, Americans were not allowed to travel to Indonesia. Therefore, he would have had to be a citizen of another country, of which he hasn't renounced and you can't have dual citizenship.

There's an old saying in Texas.... Or was it Tennessee... No Iowa. Whatever. "If it don't matter; don't sweat it". And this whole "birther" thing don't matter cause the guy is the Pres. And all the righties can't do a thing about it.
Kind of sucks, I understand completely. Having lived through the 8 freaking years of the last Pres, I can tell you with certainty, your stuck with the guy. So go work on your dogs, your job or your family and let it be. He's the Pres. As far as Pres' go, he seems rather anemic at worst. He's not the savior, heck, he's not even a change agent, but he's not the destroyer. The reality is he's governing from a very middle / moderate position. His pissed off the lefties, and he's pissed off the righties. He's simply the Pres. And relax, at least he has a functioning brain and hasn't delegated his job to a bunch of CEO's and psychopaths.

huntinman
05-28-2010, 07:09 PM
There's an old saying in Texas.... Or was it Tennessee... No Iowa. Whatever. "If it don't matter; don't sweat it". And this whole "birther" thing don't matter cause the guy is the Pres. And all the righties can't do a thing about it.
Kind of sucks, I understand completely. Having lived through the 8 freaking years of the last Pres, I can tell you with certainty, your stuck with the guy. So go work on your dogs, your job or your family and let it be. He's the Pres. As far as Pres' go, he seems rather anemic at worst. He's not the savior, heck, he's not even a change agent, but he's not the destroyer. The reality is he's governing from a very middle / moderate position. His pissed off the lefties, and he's pissed off the righties. He's simply the Pres. And relax, at least he has a functioning brain and hasn't delegated his job to a bunch of CEO's and psychopaths.

No he just delegated his job to Pelosi and Reid for the health care bill. He did not have a care in the world about what was in it as long as they wer able to ram it down our throats.

dnf777
05-28-2010, 07:15 PM
No he just delegated his job to Pelosi and Reid for the health care bill.

Now I understand the frustrations I had with Bush and the republicans. By your comment, you seem to think the president, not congress, has the power to pass legislation!! Of course the president has to have congressional leaders and congress pass the bill! That's why he's PRESIDENT, and not KING.