PDA

View Full Version : Pikes Peak RC HT and O/H Qual June 11-13

FOM
05-25-2010, 10:28 AM
Come on guys and gals, we need entries! We are trying to keep the O/H Qual as part of our HT, but if we can't get at least 12 dogs entered we will not be able to do an O/H again.

We are holding the event on new grounds this year, just South of Colorado Springs (Exit 122).

You can enter on EE: https://www.entryexpress.net/LoggedIn/ViewEvent.aspx?eid=3863

Entries close: June 2

We are a member of the Master National Retriever Club, so come have fun at the Qual and pick up a Master pass to help qualify for the MN, too!

FOM

FOM
06-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Tomorrow is closing! Come on guys and gals.

The O/H Q is up to 5 dogs....and I thought maybe the judges panel was keeping people from entering? ;) Can we double that number? I'd prefer to triple it so we can keep the O/H Q as part of our HT other wise its a loss for the club. If you haven't tried a Q yet and have a MH who has been introduced to white coats, might as well give FTs a chance, you never know!

FOM

FOM
06-01-2010, 01:06 PM
Alright! Up to 9 entries....can we make 15? Almost doubled the entries in less than 3 hours....

Old School Labs
06-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Sounds like an auctioneer, high bid gets to keep the O/H Qual event. ;-) See ya' there Lainee...........

FOM
06-01-2010, 05:01 PM
Sounds like an auctioneer, high bid gets to keep the O/H Qual event. ;-) See ya' there Lainee...........

Good deal! And if you handle when you don't need to John and I will be racing to see who can throw you into the pond first!!!!! :cool:

Lainee

GBUSMCR
06-01-2010, 06:44 PM
:-(
Wish we were ready to run.