RetrieverTraining.Net - the RTF banner

Cheyenne Field Trial June 10-12, Closes Tuesday

2K views 17 replies 9 participants last post by  Ted Shih 
#1 ·
#2 ·
you're the last trial before the National Am so I'm sure that you will get a few extra amateur handled entries from those that are lacking that elusive one or two points to qualify....Good Luck to your club, Hope you have a great trial

#3 ·
Wish I could be there, Brian. But, I have to be at a Court Trial on Friday, and cannot make the Field Trial. But, you know what Trial I would prefer to attend.

#4 ·
Good Luck Brian!!

That Place (Hereford Ranch) has the coolest barn in the world.

I will be running in a HRC event the weekend before you guys!

Nice Grounds ! Great people.

Again,, Good luck to all.

Gooser

#7 ·
Hello to all!
I am new to this site, but I have been lurking for a while. I had no idea that there was a retriever club (presumably) in Wyoming. I am by no means a field trialer nor a hunt test trialer. I am, however, an enthusiast of the Chesapeake Bay Retriever! I currently own a 4 yr. old male and will be getting a new female pup in less than a week! I am an avid hunter, but I do not know much about the tests that you all talk about, other than what I have read on this forum. However, I am very intersted in getting involved.

I would just like some more information on when and where this field trial is ( I assume from prior posts that it is in Cheyenne, WY: Herford Ranch). I do not wish to compete at this time; but i would like to get out and see what it is all about and possibly meet some of you who have the experience and knowledge of the sport.

If anyone could provide me with any information, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Brandon

#8 ·
Hello to all!
I am new to this site, but I have been lurking for a while. I had no idea that there was a retriever club (presumably) in Wyoming. I am by no means a field trialer nor a hunt test trialer. I am, however, an enthusiast of the Chesapeake Bay Retriever! I currently own a 4 yr. old male and will be getting a new female pup in less than a week! I am an avid hunter, but I do not know much about the tests that you all talk about, other than what I have read on this forum. However, I am very intersted in getting involved.

I would just like some more information on when and where this field trial is ( I assume from prior posts that it is in Cheyenne, WY: Herford Ranch). I do not wish to compete at this time; but i would like to get out and see what it is all about and possibly meet some of you who have the experience and knowledge of the sport.

If anyone could provide me with any information, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thank You!

Brandon

You can look it up on www.entryexpress.net . Never been there but will be running this one. Directions say take exit 367 off of I-80 and go south about 1 mile and follow retriever club signs.

#17 ·
We found him. Who ever you are, thank you for entering.
Cheyenne RC will have the first derby of the year. In this part of the country.
We also had the first derby of the year last year. Thanks to all who support the Cheyenne Retriever Club. Especially those of you who are stopping on your way to the National.

Special Thanks to Wild Bill Schrader, your the best.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.