PDA

View Full Version : this explains it all....

david gibson
06-04-2010, 08:42 PM
OMG. Micheal Savage is an extremist i agree, but regardless, his "guest" here totally sums why zerO was elected. listen to it 2 or 3 times, it just gets better!!!!!!!!!!!!

and we let people like this vote? much less beget RTF folks like dnf and yardley?

http://www.outdoorsphotographyusa.com/hell.mp3

Franco
06-04-2010, 08:53 PM
The thing I like about Dr. Savage is that he is not afraid to tell it as he sees it. Plus, he's not a spokesmouth for either party. He'll call them both out when he thinks they are wrong!

One has got to love his;

Borders, Language, Culture mantra

david gibson
06-04-2010, 09:06 PM
The thing I like about Dr. Savage is that he is not afraid to tell it as he sees it. Plus, he's not a spokesmouth for either party. He'll call them both out when he thinks they are wrong!

One has got to love his;

Borders, Language, Culture mantra

and lest any libs here claim that was edited - i just played it for my wife after i posted it - she heard it live and verifies its authenticity.

this is the company yardley and dnf keep........

Franco
06-04-2010, 09:10 PM
and lest any libs here claim that was edited - i just played it for my wife after i posted it - she heard it live and verifies its authenticity.

this is the company yardley and dnf keep........

I doubt that. And, I know some Republicans that sound just as dumb as the caller on, "The Savage Nation".

Doc Savage also coined a very popular theme;

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Buzz
06-04-2010, 10:01 PM
That person is either a tea partier trying to make liberals look bad, or she is insane.

Her welfare check is paid for by Obama, and he probably gets the money from working illegal aliens who pass it along to him?

Nice of you to equate that crazy with Yardley and Dave. Mighty friendly of you.

dnf777
06-04-2010, 10:48 PM
I'd like to see you try and back that up. Show me where I've EVER supported open borders. Go ahead, show me where I've supported her position on immigration or "keep her company", otherwise, don't use my name in your posts in the context of big, fat lies.

You have about as much logic and reasoning ability as Nancy Pelosi, if you think the following is consistent with someone wanting open borders.

I agree with you 100% on this. Comparing immigration policy today (or what people want it to be) with their ancestors who came here generations ago is total bunk! Look around folks---WE'RE FULL! There are no more open ranges left to be settled....no more untapped resources to be expoited.
We're already suffering from urban sprawl, habitat destruction, not to mention energy extraction. How many of you now shop or fill up your tank where you used to hunt as a kid? Or see apartments or condos where farms used to work? We gotta slow down the growth. We're big enough.

Anyone with a brain in their head can see my position on this clearly. Have someone explain it to you.

david gibson
06-05-2010, 07:43 AM
you libs have no sense of humor. i never actually said you supported her views, but she is a raging liberal and voted for obama. left is left. you like to try to group me with republicans and i have not voted a straight ticket or in a primary since reagan.

Blackstone
06-05-2010, 08:36 AM
you libs have no sense of humor. i never actually said you supported her views, but she is a raging liberal and voted for obama. left is left. you like to try to group me with republicans and i have not voted a straight ticket or in a primary since reagan.

There is a difference between being liberal and being stupid. She fell into the latter category. I never heard her say she voted for, or even supported, Obama. She’s probably not smart enough to figure out how that whole voting thing works.

dnf777
06-05-2010, 09:35 AM

I guess I just don't get your humor. Nor do some others apparently. I could pick out some really wacky examples from the right (both sides have their wing-nuts) such as the church shooter, the pentagon shooter, or the guy who flew his plane into the building, (or even Larry Craig!) and say that's the company Gibson keeps, but not only do I know that's not true, and absurd, but slightly more offensive than funny.

bobbyb
06-05-2010, 12:17 PM
. She’s probably not smart enough to figure out how that whole voting thing works.

Artificial Intelligence is no match for Natural Stupidity !!
BobbyB
cajun

Hew
06-06-2010, 06:10 AM
I could pick out some really wacky examples from the right (both sides have their wing-nuts) such as the church shooter, the pentagon shooter, or the guy who flew his plane into the building, (or even Larry Craig!) and say that's the company Gibson keeps...
You zany independent, you. The "pentagon shooter" was an avid weed smoker/pro-drug legalization, writer of anti-Bush screeds, a registered Democrat and he carried out a liberal fantasy of shooting up the Pentagon...hardly bonafides to be considered a right winger. And this is, what, about the 10th time you've tried to connect the IRS plane crasher with the right? Dude, really, lower a ladder down into the hole in your basement where you yell at your intellecutal curiousity, "It puts the lotion on It's body!" and maybe read the guy's manifesto/suicide note: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0218102stack1.html All that rightwing Bush hatin', capitalism hatin', "our healthcare system is screwed up," and big business hatin' are hallmarks of the rightwing I guess. :rolleyes:

dnf777
06-06-2010, 08:33 AM
You zany independent, you. The "pentagon shooter" was an avid weed smoker/pro-drug legalization, writer of anti-Bush screeds, a registered Democrat and he carried out a liberal fantasy of shooting up the Pentagon...hardly bonafides to be considered a right winger. And this is, what, about the 10th time you've tried to connect the IRS plane crasher with the right? Dude, really, lower a ladder down into the hole in your basement where you yell at your intellecutal curiousity, "It puts the lotion on It's body!" and maybe read the guy's manifesto/suicide note: http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2010/0218102stack1.html All that rightwing Bush hatin', capitalism hatin', "our healthcare system is screwed up," and big business hatin' are hallmarks of the rightwing I guess. :rolleyes:

You and your right wing web bloggers opinion, and your entitled to them. But to appease you, I'll withdraw those examples, and leave the Larry Craig example to stand alone. He is the funniest, most hypocritical example of right wing values anyway. Well, no, there's been a few others recently.

wide-stance regards....:rolleyes:

Buzz
06-06-2010, 08:56 AM
You and your right wing web bloggers opinion, and your entitled to them. But to appease you, I'll withdraw those examples, and leave the Larry Craig example to stand alone. He is the funniest, most hypocritical example of right wing values anyway. Well, no, there's been a few others recently.

Rekers.....

depittydawg
06-06-2010, 04:51 PM

Larry "wide stance" Craig - you have to admit, the Republican Party is definitely the most entertaining.

dnf777
06-06-2010, 06:09 PM
Larry "wide stance" Craig - you have to admit, the Republican Party is definitely the most entertaining.

The truly entertaining part of it is the rest of the republican party who let Craig, Vitter, Ensign, and the rest remain in office, while having called for the impeachment of a sitting president. (hey, at least he fooled around with an adult, consenting, FEMALE, and didn't have to pay her for it!) Seems pretty lame compared to GOP's antics!