PDA

View Full Version : Elton John performs at Rush Limbaugh wedding

BonMallari
06-07-2010, 05:14 PM
dont know who to laugh at more on this deal...Elton John reportedly performed at Rush Limbaugh's wedding (# 4) for a cool 1 million.

is Elton the sellout proving that everyone has a price...or as the joke goes, now that we have determined what you are all we are negotiating is the price

or

is Rush the fool for paying a washed up over the hill entertainer far too much money, just because he can

disclaimer : I saw Elton John in concert twice once in the mid 70's and again in the 90's and he put on a great show

huntinman
06-07-2010, 05:18 PM
I think Rush did it just to annoy the libs...did it work?

starjack
06-07-2010, 06:47 PM
Who Really Cares.

BonMallari
06-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Who Really Cares.

Dont you know that Rush Limbaugh is the head of the Republican party and speaks for all the conservatives across the country according to many liberal outlets :rolleyes::rolleyes:

road kill
06-07-2010, 07:15 PM
dont know who to laugh at more on this deal...Elton John reportedly performed at Rush Limbaugh's wedding (# 4) for a cool 1 million.

is Elton the sellout proving that everyone has a price...or as the joke goes, now that we have determined what you are all we are negotiating is the price

or

is Rush the fool for paying a washed up over the hill entertainer far too much money, just because he can

disclaimer : I saw Elton John in concert twice once in the mid 70's and again in the 90's and he put on a great show

I also saw`Elton John perform.

It was at Harley-Davidson's 100th Anniversary!!:rolleyes:

The marketing blunder of all-time!!:D

rk

ducknwork
06-08-2010, 05:51 AM
Dont you know that Rush Limbaugh is the head of the Republican party and speaks for all the conservatives across the country according to many liberal outlets :rolleyes::rolleyes:

He was reaching across the aisle. You know, Elton John, the head of the GLBT thingy...

Ken Bora
06-08-2010, 09:07 AM
Man Michael Steele is gonna be pissed when he reads that Bon.:cool:
I heard he lurks here on POTUS
I think it must be that one of the sounds that Rush really likes
Is that of a switchblade and a motorbike.
After all he is a juvenile product of the working class
Who’s best friend floats in the bottom of a glass.;-)

Buzz
06-08-2010, 09:54 AM
Man Michael Steele is gonna be pissed when he reads that Bon.:cool:
I heard he lurks here on POTUS
I think it must be that one of the sounds that Rush really likes

I'll read this after another cup of coffee and see how much sense of I can make then.

Has anyone considered that new wifey may have had at least a little say over who performed at the wedding?

BonMallari
06-08-2010, 10:04 AM

I'll read this after another cup of coffee and see how much sense of I can make then.

Has anyone considered that new wifey may have had at least a little say over who performed at the wedding?

the last three lines are lyrics from EJ song " Saturday night"

and since this is wifey # 4 for El Rushbo, he was probably running out of performers in his rolodex,probably why he had to up the ante to the cool million

Buzz
06-08-2010, 10:10 AM
the last three lines are lyrics from EJ song " Saturday night"

and since this is wifey # 4 for El Rushbo, he was probably running out of performers in his rolodex,probably why he had to up the ante to the cool million

I actually really like some of EJ's music, but I would have never figured that out, thanks!

Doc E
06-08-2010, 10:16 AM
What's Rush's new wife's name ?
Wouldn't be Alice would it ?

BonMallari
06-08-2010, 10:23 AM
What's Rush's new wife's name ?
Wouldn't be Alice would it ?

as in " All the young girls love Alice " :p I was thinking maybe Norma Jean or Marilyn...