PDA

View Full Version : Did Anyone Vote Today

BonMallari
06-08-2010, 01:00 PM
I know there are a few states with primary elections today. I have always felt that if you dont vote you dont get the right to gripe about your govt..I actually voted last week in early elections. Nevada Gov Gibbons may be the first governor in 100 yrs to not win his own primary...I hope it comes out that way...I also voted for Tarkanian for Senator, no matter which of the three wins I hope they can send Harry Reid into retirement this fall :D

to my old home state of California....go Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman :D:D

depittydawg
06-08-2010, 01:04 PM
I know there are a few states with primary elections today. I have always felt that if you dont vote you dont get the right to gripe about your govt..I actually voted last week in early elections. Nevada Gov Gibbons may be the first governor in 100 yrs to not win his own primary...I hope it comes out that way...I also voted for Tarkanian for Senator, no matter which of the three wins I hope they can send Harry Reid into retirement this fall :D

to my old home state of California....go Carly Fiorina and Meg Whitman :D:D

Voted in my state a couple weeks ago. Republicans voted for a ex-basketball star for their gubernatorial candidate. Dems picked an ex governor of moderate political nature. I voted for neither as usual; but will probably take experience over star status.
Carly Fiorina? Isn't that the lady that damn near brought down HP? As for Reid, I hope he goes down in flames.

dnf777
06-08-2010, 01:07 PM
I have always felt that if you dont vote you dont get the right to gripe about your govt..

My thoughts exactly, but I always granted my parents an exception. For the 42 years I've known them, they have always both voted, but cancelled each other out! It would probably be ok for them to stay home.

M&K's Retrievers
06-08-2010, 01:12 PM
My thoughts exactly, but I always granted my parents an exception. For the 42 years I've known them, they have always both voted, but cancelled each other out! It would probably be ok for them to stay home.

Well Hell, Dave. In that case, you and I can stay home as well.:)

YardleyLabs
06-08-2010, 01:58 PM
Well Hell, Dave. In that case, you and I can stay home as well.:)
Take the deal, Dave. He doesn't realize that PA voted a few weeks ago.