PDA

View Full Version : Wonder what she thinks now??

huntinman
06-10-2010, 08:59 AM
Remember this lady? "I won't have to worry about my mortgage or putting gas in my car" Wonder how the hope and change is helping her car and mortgage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

Franco
06-10-2010, 09:07 AM
Does anyone doubt that it was the voters with the entitlement mentallity that got Obama elected?

With that being said, the GOP shot themselves in the foot running McCain and McCain didn't help his chances picking Palin as his running mate.

Everyone knew that Obama would get the entitlement vote and Palin drove the moderates to the Democratic ticket.

depittydawg
06-10-2010, 10:14 AM
Does anyone doubt that it was the voters with the entitlement mentallity that got Obama elected?

With that being said, the GOP shot themselves in the foot running McCain and McCain didn't help his chances picking Palin as his running mate.

Everyone knew that Obama would get the entitlement vote and Palin drove the moderates to the Democratic ticket.

It wouldn't have mattered who the Republicans ran. You forget fast. After the Bush era, Mickey Mouse could have won on the Democratic Ticket. Bush created the perfect storm that destroyed his party... But don't worry, Obama is duplicating the feat.

Cody Covey
06-10-2010, 11:46 AM
That's ironic you mention that considering Mickey Mouse voted...