PDA

View Full Version : Who ever heard of Alvin Greene?

Buzz
06-11-2010, 09:18 AM
At least that would be a good question to ask the primary voters of SC.

What an embarrassing situation...

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/who-is-alvin-greene/

Even if he was a plant, I wonder how many people voted for him who didn't have any idea who he was. Maybe they voted for him because the didn't recognize the name? Sheesh...:rolleyes:

huntinman
06-11-2010, 09:21 AM
At least that would be a good question to ask the primary voters of SC.

What an embarrassing situation...

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2010/06/10/who-is-alvin-greene/

Even if he was a plant, I wonder how many people voted for him who didn't have any idea who he was. Maybe they voted for him because the didn't recognize the name? Sheesh...:rolleyes:

Imagine being the person who lost to him...

dixidawg
06-11-2010, 09:29 AM
http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56259

Buzz
06-11-2010, 09:40 AM
http://www.retrievertraining.net/forums/showthread.php?t=56259

Didn't see that thread. Nothing like a repeat! lol:rolleyes:

dixidawg
06-11-2010, 09:52 AM
I heard a cut on the radio this morning where he was being interviewed by Olberman.

The guy seemed completely clueless. And Olberman was tossing him puffballs.

Buzz
06-11-2010, 10:42 AM
I heard a cut on the radio this morning where he was being interviewed by Olberman.

The guy seemed completely clueless. And Olberman was tossing him puffballs.

I heard the the guy's lawyer was standing off camera, feeding him answers. So the long pauses were him listening to the answers he was supposed to give.

dixidawg
06-11-2010, 10:49 AM
Substitute lawyer with teleprompter, let him serve as Senator for a couple years, and he is real Presidential material!

Franco
06-11-2010, 01:14 PM
I'm not surprised. Being a black candidate, that is all the black voters needed to know.

No different than the black block vote Obama received when they helped to get an unqualified candidate elected.

dnf777
06-11-2010, 01:27 PM
I'm not surprised. Being a black candidate, that is all the black voters needed to know.

No different than the black block vote Obama received when they helped to get an unqualified candidate elected.

There's more to it than that. We'll hear the "rest of the story", I'm sure in upcoming days. That guy appreared semi-retarded, and fully admitted he basically did NOTHING. He had no rallies, no speeches, no website, no signs....NOTHING, but $10,000 election registration fee IN CASH, that he claimed was his own money, and plopped in down on the last day to register.

I smell a rat.

road kill
06-11-2010, 01:54 PM
There's more to it than that. We'll hear the "rest of the story", I'm sure in upcoming days. That guy appreared semi-retarded, and fully admitted he basically did NOTHING. He had no rallies, no speeches, no website, no signs....NOTHING, but $10,000 election registration fee IN CASH, that he claimed was his own money, and plopped in down on the last day to register.

I smell a rat.

Should I venture a guess as to who you think the rat is????:rolleyes:

rk

road kill
06-11-2010, 01:57 PM
“I would hope the U.S. Attorney down there would look at this,” Mr. Clyburn said. “Somebody gave him that $10,000 and he who took it should be investigated, and he who gave it should be investigated.”
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

I think we should apply this standard to EVERY candidate!!

Whatchya think???:D

rk

Blackstone
06-11-2010, 02:13 PM

Is that any different than white voters that will only vote for white candidates? There were those white voters that, by their own admission, that refused to vote for Obama because he was black.

You obviously have a pretty low opinion of black people in general if you don't believe they have the intelegence to vote for the candidate they feel has their best interest at heart instead of basing their decision on skin color. How sad!

road kill
06-11-2010, 03:08 PM
Is that any different than white voters that will only vote for white candidates? There were those white voters that, by their own admission, that refused to vote for Obama because he was black.

You obviously have a pretty low opinion of black people in general if you don't believe they have the intelegence to vote for the candidate they feel has their best interest at heart instead of basing their decision on skin color. How sad!

Using YOUR logic...."you obviously have a pretty low opinion of white people in general if you don't believe they have the intelligence to vote for the candidate they feel has their best interest at heart instead of basing their decision on skin color.":D

rk

david gibson
06-11-2010, 03:31 PM

oh how soon we forget:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P36x8rTb3jI

huntinman
06-11-2010, 03:59 PM

Ther were millions of white voters who voted for Bambi because he IS black. White guilt runs rampant among libs and probably a good many RINOS. I'm sure many of them are feeling buyer's remorse...although just a tad late.

road kill
06-11-2010, 04:30 PM
This Al Green??;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COiIC3A0ROM

rk

Blackstone
06-11-2010, 05:04 PM
Using YOUR logic...."you obviously have a pretty low opinion of white people in general if you don't believe they have the intelligence to vote for the candidate they feel has their best interest at heart instead of basing their decision on skin color.":D

rk

I do have a low opinion of a white voter that would not vote for someone because they are black or any other ethnicity. But, I did not lumping all white voters into that category. I said, "There were those white voters . . ." That was not all encompassing like Francoís comment about blacks. As for those white voters (and black voters) that voted for Obama because he is black, they were misguided too. My point is, you cannot make a blanket statement about any group of people, especially such a disparaging one.

mjh345
06-11-2010, 05:41 PM
I do have a low opinion of a white voter that would not vote for someone because they are black or any other ethnicity. But, I did not lumping all white voters into that category. I said, "There were those white voters . . ." That was not all encompassing like Franco’s comment about blacks. As for those white voters (and black voters) that voted for Obama because he is black, they were misguided too. My point is, you cannot make a blanket statement about any group of people, especially such a disparaging one.

You seem to have done what you seem to condemn.
What is good for the goose regards

Blackstone
06-11-2010, 05:42 PM
oh how soon we forget:

I guess I get the point you are trying to make. But, are you assuming that because she happened to be black that she voted for Obama because he was black? I didnít hear her say that. As far as what she said about thinking she would never see that day. I assume she was referring to the day when a black man would be elected President of the U.S. Well, I have to admit, I was more than a little shocked myself.

As far as her saying she wouldnít have to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage, she never gave a reason. Perhaps she felt Obama would improve the economy to the point she could get a good job or at least keep the one she already had. You have to admit the job outlook wasnít too rosy under the previous administration. But, whatever her rational, she apparently voted for the candidate she felt would be most beneficial to her. Imagine that, a black person that actually gave it some thought.

Blackstone
06-11-2010, 05:44 PM
You seem to have done what you seem to condemn.
What is good for the goose regards

I condemned lumping an entire ethnic group into the same catagory, with the same mind set. Show me where I did that.

david gibson
06-11-2010, 05:48 PM
I condemned lumping an entire ethnic group into the same catagory, with the same mind set. Show me where I did that.

wow, imagine that. how did they ever get away with making the movie "white men can't jump"? you must have be roiling mad at that one.

david gibson
06-11-2010, 06:19 PM
I guess I get the point you are trying to make. But, are you assuming that because she happened to be black that she voted for Obama because he was black? I didn’t hear her say that. As far as what she said about thinking she would never see that day. I assume she was referring to the day when a black man would be elected President of the U.S. Well, I have to admit, I was more than a little shocked myself.

As far as her saying she wouldn’t have to worry about putting gas in her car or paying her mortgage, she never gave a reason. Perhaps she felt Obama would improve the economy to the point she could get a good job or at least keep the one she already had. You have to admit the job outlook wasn’t too rosy under the previous administration. But, whatever her rational, she apparently voted for the candidate she felt would be most beneficial to her. Imagine that, a black person that actually gave it some thought.

she didnt have to. anyone that ignorant of how the world works obviously voted out of pure emotion and with no regards to actual issues. is it purely because he is black? - cant be 100% certain since you are correct in that she didnt actually say that, but i bet if you poll 100 people 98 will say she did.

looks and quacks like a duck regards.....

Blackstone
06-11-2010, 07:21 PM
wow, imagine that. how did they ever get away with making the movie "white men can't jump"? you must have be roiling mad at that one.

I'm not sure what a movie title has to do with this subject. But, okay, I'll bite.

Movie and book titles often are not meant to be taken literally. They often have some relevance within context of the movie. Didn't the premise of the movie prove how ridiculous the stereotype of white men not being able to play basketball was? The movie essentially disproves the title.

However, if someone made that statement to me about white men in general, I would find it offensive.

Blackstone
06-11-2010, 07:52 PM
she didnt have to. anyone that ignorant of how the world works obviously voted out of pure emotion and with no regards to actual issues. is it purely because he is black? - cant be 100% certain since you are correct in that she didnt actually say that, but i bet if you poll 100 people 98 will say she did.

looks and quacks like a duck regards.....

From that short clip, you could tell she is ignorant about how the world works? What a great judge of people you must be. :rolleyes: I must be one of those other 2 people because I can't say she voted for Obama because he was black. I don't know anything about that woman, and I doubt you do either. There are a lot of white people on this board that have said they didnít not vote for Obama, and have said a lot of disparaging things about him. Some have even interjected race into their comments where it wasnít necessary or relevant. Am I to assume, based on their choice, they didnít vote for him purely because he is black?

But, let's say you're right about that woman, and her only consideration was the color of his skin. Do you think she speaks for every black person that voted for Obama?

In case you donít remember, at one point during the primaries, the polls had Obama actually trailing Hillary Clinton among black Democratic voters. Last time I looked Hillary is white. So, it would appear that quite a few black voters were capable of making a decision based on something other than race.

Buzz
06-11-2010, 08:15 PM
oh how soon we forget:

Interesting that this thing is titled this way:

Obama Is Going To Pay For My Gas And Mortgage!!!

When what she said was:

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my care, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. If I help him, he'll help me."

Could be that she feels that Obama's government will have policies that will help the working class. But instead the video and it's title play off the stereotype that all black folk are on the government dole. Nothing racist about that, no sir.

Very nice...

dnf777
06-11-2010, 09:12 PM
However, if someone made that statement to me about white men in general, I would find it offensive.

Me? I would probably just agree, and wonder why if someone knew they couldn't jump, why the heck would they be trying to shoot hoops with a bunch of tall black guys??

That's why God invented hockey.

M&K's Retrievers
06-11-2010, 11:38 PM
I smell a rat.

It's that damn Bush again. That sumbitch is responsible for everything. My dog Angus failed his last test for being a little too rough on the duck. Something about not being fit for the table. I think his trainers name is Bush. (I couldn't help it):razz:

david gibson
06-12-2010, 12:17 AM
I'm not sure what a movie title has to do with this subject. But, okay, I'll bite.

Movie and book titles often are not meant to be taken literally. They often have some relevance within context of the movie. Didn't the premise of the movie prove how ridiculous the stereotype of white men not being able to play basketball was? The movie essentially disproves the title.

you gotta be joking!

ok, so if i make a movie and call it "black men cant swim" liberals and blacks will just laugh it off as a movie title?? al sharpton will be cool with it?

seriously? you really believe that?

so then i can also just title the movie "niggahs cant swim"

hey, its just a title, right? and i spelled the "N" word differently! just a title, cant be taken literally, you just said it!!

please, please tell me how this is kosher.

"Didn't the premise of the movie prove how ridiculous the stereotype of white men not being able to play basketball was? The movie essentially disproves the title. "

no, it didnt, it just proved one or two white guys could jump in the movie. i will point out the fact that over 80% of the NBA is non-white. so there we go again with generalizations. a stereotype plants a generalization of reality - if only 20% of the NBA is white, then the stereotype is that whites aren't as good at basketball as non-whites. guess what?? i am down with that, its a proven fact!

but try saying the same about swimming where well over 80% are white and the PC police and race baiters will be swarming, and you know it. and all you have to do is show me one good black swimmer and the stereotype is proven wrong? hardly. if 95% of pro swimmers are white, show me how this differs from the basketball example. if anything, its worse - there are more white basketball players than there are pro or even college swimmers, percentagewise of course.

no different than blacks can say the N word, even derogatorily, and we cant.

david gibson
06-12-2010, 12:19 AM
Me? I would probably just agree, and wonder why if someone knew they couldn't jump, why the heck would they be trying to shoot hoops with a bunch of tall black guys??

That's why God invented hockey.

try titling a movie "black men cant skate" and see how far it gets ya! ;-)

Blackstone
06-12-2010, 11:41 AM
you gotta be joking!

ok, so if i make a movie and call it "black men cant swim" liberals and blacks will just laugh it off as a movie title?? al sharpton will be cool with it?

What is your point with this whole movie title rant? The fact is, if you had a movie titled ďblack me canít swimĒ about a black swimmer that was told black people couldnít swim, but went on to defy the stereotype, and become an Olympic gold medalist, do you think anyone would be up in arms? No! The premise of the movie would be to destroy the stereotype of the title. Now, if the movie showed a bunch of black people jumping in the water and sinking like rocks, and some white person having to save them, yeah, there would probably be uproar over it. Do you see the difference?

so then i can also just title the movie "niggahs cant swim"

hey, its just a title, right? and i spelled the "N" word differently! just a title, cant be taken literally, you just said it!!

Thatís just plain silly. Unless there was a very good reason for a title like that, no one with any common sense would use it. However, to your point, there are plenty of movies that have included the ďNĒ word in the dialogue, and I havenít see Al Sharpton or anyone else protesting them. Context is whatís important.

no different than blacks can say the N word, even derogatorily, and we cant.

A lot of black people donít use the work either. Theyíve learned not to demean themselves by referring to themselves that way. Again, donít lump all black people into the same category. They donít all think and act alike. Besides, why would you want to use the ďNĒ word? You are aware what it implies, and that it was intended to be derogatory and insulting, arenít you. So, itís not that you ďcanítĒ use it, itís that you shouldnít use it. But, maybe thatís too PC for you.

huntinman
06-12-2010, 02:33 PM

When what she said was:

"I won't have to worry about putting gas in my care, I won't have to worry about paying my mortgage. If I help him, he'll help me."

Could be that she feels that Obama's government will have policies that will help the working class. But instead the video and it's title play off the stereotype that all black folk are on the government dole. Nothing racist about that, no sir.

Very nice...

Why is it that when libs say someting really stupid, another lib has to tell us what the first lib really meant to say?

david gibson
06-12-2010, 02:40 PM
upon reflection, you are right, i'm wrong. i can see now that most every african american that voted for obama did so only after thoroughly researching his experience and stance on the issues and made intelligent, educated decisions on how to cast their vote. how arrogant of me to assume otherwise. i am slowly seeing the light, give me a chance, its people like you that are finally getting through to me and making me realize the guy has only been in office 17 months and he deserves more time to fix all the bad things - and pretty much everything in the last 8 years was in shambles- that he so unfortunately inherited which we all agree far exceeds that of any other president before him.

i wish all the best to Alvin Greene. after reading todays paper and some web news sites it is clear he ran a long, well thought out and strategic campaign, focused on the issues, and came away convincing the electorate that he is the person that can truly make a change.

godspeed mr. greene - good luck in november!

you guys keep it up, i feel so much better now that i know i really can learn a lot of truth and wisdom from this forum.

BrianW
06-12-2010, 05:11 PM
It's okay David, let PBO splain to yuz -
"The point I was making was not that David (Grandmother) harbors any racial animosity. He (She) doesn't. But he (she) is a typical white person, who, if he (she) sees somebody on the street that he (she) doesn't know, you know, there's a reaction that's been bred in our experiences that don't go away and that sometimes come out in the wrong way, and that's just the nature of race in our society." March 21, 2008 Obama's comments on a Philadelphia radio sports program trying to say that his grandmother has the same fears shared by many in her "generation."

Don't you feel much better now David, it can't be "stereotyping" if even the President does it. ;)

bobbyb
06-13-2010, 10:44 AM
does anyone have the video of the congresswoman from florida that wanted to declare a holiday cause the gators were nat. champs ?
BobbyB
cajun

badbullgator
06-13-2010, 11:14 AM
does anyone have the video of the congresswoman from florida that wanted to declare a holiday cause the gators were nat. champs ?
BobbyB
cajun

Nothing wrong with a holiday for the Gators! The way she speaks is another story......ask HEW about her district and why she has the job.

bobbyb
06-13-2010, 03:19 PM
Nothing wrong with a holiday for the Gators! The way she speaks is another story......ask HEW about her district and why she has the job.

I'll go along with that except LSU baby (LOL)!!! was hoping someone would post the video !!
BobbyB
cajun

david gibson
06-13-2010, 07:24 PM

When what she said was:

Very nice...

gotta admit i really look up to you Buzz now that i see the light. i am not kidding, it is so cool to see anglo folks that hunt and shoot guns and enjoy the outdoors like myself that are also devoid of racism and have a near-perfect moral compass. none of us can be perfect of course, except Jesus, so the best the rest of us can do is be as close to perfect as possible. i am getting closer each day i read this forum and understand reality.

i am really feeling great now - i know that me and Buzz and all other RTF'ers whose souls are totally expunged of racism can do as i will - when walking down a city alley that forks, and one side has 5 or so teenagers whose faces i cant quite make out in the moonlight, and the other side has 5 or so teenagers whose faces shine in the moonlight, i will merely flip a coin to decide which path to take. birds of a feather flock together? how horrid that mother nature espouses racism! we must fix that somehow......

ducknwork
06-14-2010, 06:42 AM
gotta admit i really look up to you Buzz now that i see the light. i am not kidding, it is so cool to see anglo folks that hunt and shoot guns and enjoy the outdoors like myself that are also devoid of racism and have a near-perfect moral compass. none of us can be perfect of course, except Jesus, so the best the rest of us can do is be as close to perfect as possible. i am getting closer each day i read this forum and understand reality.

i am really feeling great now - i know that me and Buzz and all other RTF'ers whose souls are totally expunged of racism can do as i will - when walking down a city alley that forks, and one side has 5 or so teenagers whose faces i cant quite make out in the moonlight, and the other side has 5 or so teenagers whose faces shine in the moonlight, i will merely flip a coin to decide which path to take. birds of a feather flock together? how horrid that mother nature espouses racism! we must fix that somehow......

No fish bit the first time around?:rolleyes:

You could try changing your bait...

david gibson
06-14-2010, 07:38 AM
No fish bit the first time around?:rolleyes:

You could try changing your bait...

no bite expected. they dont need to gloat, just relax and feel calm knowing that their work is being appreciated.

depittydawg
06-14-2010, 08:47 AM
upon reflection, you are right, i'm wrong. i can see now that most every african american that voted for obama did so only after thoroughly researching his experience and stance on the issues and made intelligent, educated decisions on how to cast their vote. how arrogant of me to assume otherwise. i am slowly seeing the light, give me a chance, its people like you that are finally getting through to me and making me realize the guy has only been in office 17 months and he deserves more time to fix all the bad things - and pretty much everything in the last 8 years was in shambles- that he so unfortunately inherited which we all agree far exceeds that of any other president before him.

i wish all the best to Alvin Greene. after reading todays paper and some web news sites it is clear he ran a long, well thought out and strategic campaign, focused on the issues, and came away convincing the electorate that he is the person that can truly make a change.

godspeed mr. greene - good luck in november!

you guys keep it up, i feel so much better now that i know i really can learn a lot of truth and wisdom from this forum.

There is little question that many black voters picked the guy because of the color of his skin. Just as there is no question that many of the white republican voters in South Carolina chose a pretty young Sikh Woman for their gubernatorial candidate because of her looks. Would the white republican voters in SC made the same choice had she been a he, with a turban on his head? I doubt it. People use stereotypes whether they realize it or not. Take me for example, I will never vote for another "Bush". I don't care of JFK rises from his grave and endorses one!

dnf777
06-14-2010, 09:14 AM
There is little question that many black voters picked the guy because of the color of his skin.

I agree with the above statement. How it applies to this case is a little of a mystery to me, as this guy had ZERO exposure. How did anyone even know the color of his skin? Apparently there's some "fuzzy math" going on to between the number of votes he got, and the number of registered voters in some locales??? We haven't seen the last of this one.

Buzz
06-14-2010, 09:22 AM
I agree with the above statement. How it applies to this case is a little of a mystery to me, as this guy had ZERO exposure. How did anyone even know the color of his skin? Apparently there's some "fuzzy math" going on to between the number of votes he got, and the number of registered voters in some locales??? We haven't seen the last of this one.

I saw a statistical analysis that claims to show that there is little correlation between the percentage of black voters in a district and the percentage of votes that went to Greene. I'm not strong on statistics (I learned a semester of statistics in about a week and did not retain it) so the explanation pretty much went over my head.

Buzz
06-14-2010, 09:24 AM
no bite expected. they dont need to gloat, just relax and feel calm knowing that their work is being appreciated.

I've already said all I intend to on the topic.

david gibson
06-14-2010, 09:52 AM
Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post
There is little question that many black voters picked the guy because of the color of his skin.

then how can you agree with that statement if you agree than no one could even know the color of his skin?

either a plot or a case of anti-incumbency. i say the latter, as the voters of SC are far to intelligent to blindly vote for anyone, even if they knew his skin color.

dnf777
06-14-2010, 10:36 AM
Originally Posted by depittydawg View Post

then how can you agree with that statement if you agree than no one could even know the color of his skin?

I said I agreed with the statement, but don't know if that statement applies to that situation, since nobody knew the color of his skin.

I can agree that I hate the taste of tofu, but since we don't serve it at my house, it doesn't apply to me.

ducknwork
06-14-2010, 10:44 AM
either a plot or a case of anti-incumbency. i say the latter, as the voters of SC are far to intelligent to blindly vote for anyone, even if they knew his skin color.

Obviously, you haven't been to SC much...;)

david gibson
06-14-2010, 10:49 AM
I said I agreed with the statement, but don't know if that statement applies to that situation, since nobody knew the color of his skin.

I can agree that I hate the taste of tofu, but since we don't serve it at my house, it doesn't apply to me.

but dont you think that by agreeing with deppity you are both making an unfounded assumption that blacks dont have the ability to make an informed decision? thats exactly what blackstone took us to task for, and he convinced me i was wrong. i think you should look deeper into why you feel that way. i dont think its fair to make a blanket statement like that, i would expect better from you.

mjh345
06-14-2010, 10:52 AM
Obviously, you haven't been to SC much...;)
We've all seen the S.C beauty queens speech from a few years ago

ducknwork
06-14-2010, 11:16 AM
We've all seen the S.C beauty queens speech from a few years ago

Another fine example of the brilliance that abounds in South Cackylacky. At least she looked good though. This candidate looks a few crayons short of a box. But hey, they voted for him!

dnf777
06-14-2010, 01:19 PM
but dont you think that by agreeing with deppity you are both making an unfounded assumption that blacks dont have the ability to make an informed decision? thats exactly what blackstone took us to task for, and he convinced me i was wrong. i think you should look deeper into why you feel that way. i dont think its fair to make a blanket statement like that, i would expect better from you.

That's the biggest bunch or double-speak BS I've ever heard. Even from you!
I agreed that there are SOME people who will vote along racial lines. That is a fact, unfortunately. I doubted whether that played a role in this SC election, as the guy never showed his face during the entire campaign.

Come back to earth and have a reasonable discussion, and quit twisting words like a taffy machine, before you throw your back out.

david gibson
06-14-2010, 01:25 PM
calm down, i am just trying to understand your logic. you said you agree with this statement: "There is little question that many black voters picked the guy because of the color of his skin."

but then you just said this:
"I agreed that there are SOME people who will vote along racial lines."

to me there is a difference between "some" and "many".

i am not trying to start a debate, just trying to understand what you really mean.

depittydawg
06-14-2010, 02:16 PM
calm down, i am just trying to understand your logic. you said you agree with this statement: "There is little question that many black voters picked the guy because of the color of his skin."

but then you just said this:
"I agreed that there are SOME people who will vote along racial lines."

to me there is a difference between "some" and "many".

i am not trying to start a debate, just trying to understand what you really mean.

Do the math. The difference between 'some' and 'many' is a 'few', Or is it " a lot"?? I've always had a tough time with higher lever math. :)

Blackstone
06-17-2010, 10:10 AM

David,

Iím impressed you are taking such an enlightened stance, by choosing not to embrace the evils of racism. After all, racism only serves to foster and perpetuate hatred and divisiveness. I applaud you for your efforts to become a better person.

However, I have a tip about going down that dark alley. Mother Nature is often tricky. She often provides predators with unique camo to make it easier for them to catch their prey unaware. It lulls the unsuspecting prey into a false sense of security. In the area I live, meth use is a big problem. Like most addicts, meth addicts will rob, kill, and steal in order to get their drugs. Now, it turns out that based on statistics, meth users are more likely to be teenagers that have faces that ďshine in the moonlightĒ than teenagers with faces you canít quite make out in the moonlight. So, donít be lulled into a false sense of security if you choose the fork with the shining faces. My advice would be to stay out of city allies at night all together. Any group of teenagers hanging out in an alley at night, regardless of color, is probably up to no good anyway. In fact, I would be a little concerned about your intentions if I saw down a dark alley. Iím just saying . . . .

Gerry Clinchy
07-11-2010, 11:13 AM
NY Times
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/07/11/us/politics/11greene.html?pagewanted=1&th&emc=th

If this is all it takes to run for US Senator, this country is in real trouble

subroc
07-11-2010, 11:27 AM
woe is me. Systemic racism must be prevalent in the United States military. How did General Colin Powell get past it all?