Check out:

http://biggeekdad.com/2010/05/okc-haIL-storm/

ducknwork
06-14-2010, 06:20 AM
That damn Bush! All his fault again!

;):p

dnf777
06-14-2010, 07:03 AM
That puts it in perspective more than a shattered windshield anyday. Amazing video!

Hew
06-14-2010, 08:01 AM
Dayuuuuuuuum. That's biblical stuff right there. I'm jealous...if that had happened here I'd have more work than I'd know what to do with. :twisted::wink::twisted:

A Cliff Clavin insurance moment.... It's often very difficult for a layman to look at their roof after a hail storm and assess damage because in most cases there's no readily apparent damage. A closer visual inspection might reveal small dimples in the shingles where the hail has knocked off the granules on the shingle surface. Loss of the graunules can reduce the useful lifespan of your roof. If you get hit with some some decent sized hail, it doesn't hurt to have your insurance company come take a look even if you don't think you have roof damage.

depittydawg
06-14-2010, 08:19 AM
Dayuuuuuuuum. That's biblical stuff right there. I'm jealous...if that had happened here I'd have more work than I'd know what to do with. :twisted::wink::twisted:

A Cliff Clavin insurance moment.... It's often very difficult for a layman to look at their roof after a hail storm and assess damage because in most cases there's no readily apparent damage. A closer visual inspection might reveal small dimples in the shingles where the hail has knocked off the granules on the shingle surface. Loss of the graunules can reduce the useful lifespan of your roof. If you get hit with some some decent sized hail, it doesn't hurt to have your insurance company come take a look even if you don't think you have roof damage.

Looks like the opening scene from Day After Tomorrow