View Full Version : Really bad Karma

06-15-2010, 02:11 PM
something about lightening striking a Jesus statue, then it burning to the ground (water) gives me a creepy feeling! Definately bad Karma. And please spare me the "its Bush's fault" line.

All the more ironic is that it was destroyed by fire, while resting in water, with geysers all around!

06-15-2010, 02:36 PM
Wow, I used to live a few miles from that church. I drove past it every day on my way to work. I always wondered what went on there, they used to have these creepy advertisements with head banging music, coffins, etc. on late night TV trying to drum up attendance. I almost fell off my chair when I saw that picture. They didn't have the Jesus statue when I lived there...

Actually, it just occurred to me. Just a couple miles down the road on I-75 is a HUGE Muslim Mosque. Maybe someone should nose around there and ask some questions... ;-)

06-15-2010, 03:54 PM
I read that it was lightning that struck the Touchdown Jesus.

06-15-2010, 04:37 PM
A fiberglass and styrofoam statue of Jesus bursting into flames? Hmmmm. Perhaps the state fire marshal should lookin into this. Could be a case of.........ahem, "Jewish lightning." :oops::shock::oops:

Please tip your waiters and waitresses and try the roast beef. I'll be here all week.