PDA

View Full Version : Sausage Making

depittydawg
06-15-2010, 06:30 PM
I know this isn't politics, but anybody got any great recipes for home made sausage to share here? A buddy of mine gave me a bunch of buffalo meat. I mixed it about 50-50 with a Pork Shoulder roast that I ground up. Mixed up a batch of bratwurst recipe from a Hy Top kit I got at Sportsman supply... Dang! This may be the best sausage I've ever tasted. Will stuff it into links later tonight. Anybody got any special blends out there?

david gibson
06-15-2010, 06:49 PM
I know this isn't politics, but anybody got any great recipes for home made sausage to share here? A buddy of mine gave me a bunch of buffalo meat. I mixed it about 50-50 with a Pork Shoulder roast that I ground up. Mixed up a batch of bratwurst recipe from a Hy Top kit I got at Sportsman supply... Dang! This may be the best sausage I've ever tasted. Will stuff it into links later tonight. Anybody got any special blends out there?

nope, but i am coming to oregon next month. howza bout a sausage summit to laugh about potus antics?? i'll even volunteer to throw a bird or two for ya.,.....

M&K's Retrievers
06-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Jimmy Dean (RIP) Sausage isn't too shabby. Clean up is a snap.:rolleyes:

ducknwork
06-16-2010, 05:56 AM
I bring deer meat (when I kill one:() to a black guy here at work. He has some family recipe that's pretty daggone good.

david gibson
06-17-2010, 11:13 AM
awwww...i cant believe deppity wont have a beer with me and let me toss a bird or two if i am in his neck of the pnw....where's your sense of RTF camaraderie??

ducknwork
06-17-2010, 11:21 AM
Maybe he's concerned his libby friends will see you wearing your eagle turd shirt.