PDA

View Full Version : This Must Be A Mistake...

M&K's Retrievers
06-16-2010, 01:36 AM
Check out:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#37719896

david gibson
06-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Check out:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036677/#37719896

are we still sleeping and dreaming? wow, some of the same points i heard o'reilley make.

and some of the same points made on here that the left spinners refuse to accept.

we are moving forward when the "chills up my leg" admiring reporters begin to point out the problems the rest of us have seen for a while.

this was refreshing to hear - now we finally are getting some sense of "Hope"

subroc
06-16-2010, 09:19 AM
well, if I end up in hell, I will be able to have ice in my drink!

BonMallari
06-16-2010, 09:57 AM
the media by and large are two faced...they love to build someone up and cover them and rip them on the way down too....without controversy guys like Mathews and Olbermann cease to exist..they see BHO popularity numbers taking a hit, they are just flip flopping and trying to get ahead of the story,its no longer fashionable to be a cheerleader for him so now they want to join the ranks of disgruntled

david gibson
06-16-2010, 10:08 AM
the media by and large are two faced...they love to build someone up and cover them and rip them on the way down too....without controversy guys like Mathews and Olbermann cease to exist..they see BHO popularity numbers taking a hit, they are just flip flopping and trying to get ahead of the story,its no longer fashionable to be a cheerleader for him so now they want to join the ranks of disgruntled

thats always been pretty standard and clear (but of course Fox never does that... ;-) ) but i thiink it is very telling that msnbc is finally turning on him here. it shows where there is smoke there is fire, even if they are the last water wagon on the scene.

does that mean dnf will spin in the opposite direction? now he has to spin fox stories as well as msnbc. thats scary.

Hew
06-16-2010, 10:14 AM
Exactly.

Obama is like a fawn with a limp and the media like a pack of wolves who see weakness. The far left's carping about Obama opened the door for the hopefully-pending bloodbath...not too unlike what the far right did to GWB.

I'm all out of methaphors now so I think I'll stop. :oops:

M&K's Retrievers
06-18-2010, 02:13 AM
Hello DNF?