PDA

View Full Version : Shoreline Retriever Club HT

mostlygold
06-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Congratulations to Arline Buchanan and Razz, Claudia Norton and Sandy, Karen Scotti and Rio and Chris Reynolds and Lacey on finishing their MH titles today at the Shoreline trial.

Also congrats to Scott Viering and Abby and Mary Sharkey and Aoife on their JH legs and Mary Couture and Chance on their SH leg yesterday.

From the Mostlygold Crew

Dawn, Target, Trooper and Ren

Diane Brunelle
06-20-2010, 08:42 PM
Awesome job you guys!!!!!So very happy for you and proud of you! Lots of hard work went into those titles and legs!
Diane

mostlygold
06-20-2010, 08:44 PM
Diane

I heard through the grapevine that Maggie did not break anything yesterday in that heart rendering smash in the ditch. I was very happy to hear that. I'm sure she be back in top form in no time.

Regards
Dawn

Diane Brunelle
06-20-2010, 08:54 PM
Dawn, We had x=rays done in Portsmoth and nothing was broken. There is also no evidence of a tear. She will be fine with a little rest, she is already walking with just a bare limp today. Hopefully we won't have to scratch next week=end.

Thanks a bunch!!!!!
Diane

vScottv
06-21-2010, 11:30 AM
A correction, Abby and I Titled on Sunday :D We went 4 for 4 this spring. Thanks to all the folks who have helped me train my first dog. Of course most of the credit goes to my Lil girl Abby, She is truly awsome in my eyes and for that I thank Pat Sadler.

On to Senior!

What the heck is a blind:rolleyes: anyways?

Congrats to all who had success this weekend. And thanks to Shoreline Retriever club and the Judges for putting on the event.

Also glad to hear your girl is going to be OK Diane.

Scott

Judy Chute
06-21-2010, 02:55 PM
A correction, Abby and I Titled on Sunday :D We went 4 for 4 this spring. Thanks to all the folks who have helped me train my first dog. Of course most of the credit goes to my Lil girl Abby, She is truly awsome in my eyes and for that I thank Pat Sadler.

On to Senior!

What the heck is a blind:rolleyes: anyways?

Congrats to all who had success this weekend. And thanks to Shoreline Retriever club and the Judges for putting on the event.

Also glad to hear your girl is going to be OK Diane.

Scott

Congratulations!, Scott..and "Abby" ..on your JH Title..very nice Avatar, too!

I would like to also say, thanks to Shoreline Retriever Club for a wonderful event...great judges..running grounds...tailgate!!!!

My Golden Retriever says, thanks!..as well!! I think he thoroughly enjoyed himself!!

A huge relief that "Maggie" is ok...

Judy

Miriam Wade
06-21-2010, 04:46 PM
Really missed being at Shoreline this year, but HUGE Congrats to Arline & Claudia!! Two new MH Goldens!!! And Claudia-I think Sandy has lived up to his name just perfectly:

Duso's Bring Me A Dream MH ***

I can just hear you saying, "He did all right".

:-)

M

Pattie
06-21-2010, 05:05 PM
Shoreline did a very good job!! Pasta ran her first JR and got let #1.

Congrats Scott and Abby. Pasta and I ran behind you. Abby was quick on her marks, we didn't spend too much time in the holding blind waiting our turn.

It was a fun day and a great set up. The judges were a lot fun and helped to keep the nerves down.

Pattie

Paula Richard
06-21-2010, 06:26 PM
Congrats to all of my buddies for their titles and legs and all for working so hard on top of running your A game.

Good job

Diane and Steve: I am also relieved that Maggie is ok. Phew - what a scare.

Paula

Bob Walton
06-21-2010, 06:30 PM
The results are posted on www.retrieverentry.com , Congrats to all that passed. I'd also like to thank all that attended and those who came out to support the club and work the event. Many of these people did not have dogs entered and gave up time with their own dogs and families to make this event a success. Thanks again to our chairperson , Susan Young, who stepped up and offered to take on this event on short notice. She made it one of the best run events that Shoreline has put on.

dixidawg
06-21-2010, 06:39 PM
Shoreline did a very good job!! Pasta ran her first JR and got let #1.

Congrats Scott and Abby. Pasta and I ran behind you. Abby was quick on her marks, we didn't spend too much time in the holding blind waiting our turn.

It was a fun day and a great set up. The judges were a lot fun and helped to keep the nerves down.

Pattie

Yeah Pasta! and Pattie too!

Paula Richard
06-21-2010, 06:42 PM
The results are posted on www.retrieverentry.com (http://www.retrieverentry.com) , Congrats to all that passed. I'd also like to thank all that attended and those who came out to support the club and work the event. Many of these people did not have dogs entered and gave up time with their own dogs and families to make this event a success. Thanks again to our chairperson , Susan Young, who stepped up and offered to take on this event on short notice. She made it one of the best run events that Shoreline has put on.

I second that!! Thanks Susan.

P

mostlygold
06-21-2010, 07:36 PM
Congratulations Scott and Abby on your JH title. I did not realize you had already run 3 tests. Abby is a very special girl, as you already know. You will have a lot of fun on your way to MH.

Regards
Dawn

Stephen Damico
06-21-2010, 08:12 PM
My pro put the last junior leg on my boy Neeko at Shoreline on Sunday

moscowitz
06-22-2010, 07:16 AM
Yea Scott! you put a JH on your dog without a pro. Good job

Susan Young
06-23-2010, 08:28 AM
Congratulations to all the dogs that had success at Shoreline! We got to give out quite a few ribbons, and heard about many new titles at all levels.

Thanks to the judges who gave up their weekends, and who set up fair and challenging tests.

Thanks to all the club members who gave up their time to make the event a success!

Susan

Judy Chute
06-24-2010, 09:36 PM
My pro put the last junior leg on my boy Neeko at Shoreline on Sunday

"Neeko" is a very talented and handsome boy...Congratulations!.. and on to SH and beyond I am sure!

Judy