PDA

View Full Version : UNbelievable: Mexico to sue AZ also!

david gibson
06-22-2010, 02:44 PM
so now obama and mexico are suing arizona over 1070.

isnt this like letting your neighbor get some swats in on your kid while you are paddling him? and all because your kid went and shut the garage door because you forgot to, and your neighbor couldnt come steal your lawn mower and anything else he wanted.

troy schwab
06-22-2010, 02:52 PM
Priceless analogy, David......ROFL

gman0046
06-22-2010, 03:11 PM
Any American even considering spending one dime in Mexico ought to have their head examined.

John Schmidt
06-22-2010, 07:11 PM
Any American even considering spending one dime in Mexico ought to have their head examined.

Well what doctor do you want to go and see? Here is a listing for you:

http://www.healthgrades.com/local-doctors-directory/by-specialty/psychiatry/florida-fl/panama-city-psychiatrists

Of course you realize that we import over 1 million barrels of oil a day from Mexico (which is about the same total we get from Saudia Arabia) [1]. The US only produces 5 million barrels a day, and the Gulf of Mexico oil production represents about 1.5 million barrels of oil [2]. So we aren't really in a position to dismiss Mexico like you suggest, unless of course you like pedaling your bike to work.

John

[1] http://www.eia.doe.gov/pub/oil_gas/petroleum/data_publications/company_level_imports/current/import.html

[2] http://www.eia.doe.gov/oog/special/gulf/gulf_fact_sheet.html#4ftnotet1

gman0046
06-22-2010, 07:40 PM
Schmidt, I don't live in Panama City.

John Schmidt
06-22-2010, 08:41 PM
Schmidt, I don't live in Panama City.

I never said you lived in Panama City. I just found doctors that are relatively close to you.

And what is your name by the way?

John

Nor_Cal_Angler
06-23-2010, 12:38 AM
I never said you lived in Panama City. I just found doctors that are relatively close to you.

And what is your name by the way?

John

His name is gman0046....;-);-);-)

And I fully support a boycott of MEXICO....I will no longer purchase my produce if I can confirm it is grown in mexico, I will no longer purchase fuel from companies that have ties to Mexican oil, if I find out that anyone of the services I use has illegal's employed I will discontinue using that service (currently have landscaping, maid only once a month, and daycare) I will no longer take vacations and I had a fishing trip planned out of Baja (Ensenada for tuna)

Any thing else that I can think of between now and pretty much when I die or this situation gets resolution that betters MY FRICKEN COUNTRY...Mexico is on my ignore list!!!!!!!!!

NCA

david gibson
06-23-2010, 04:31 AM
His name is gman0046....;-);-);-)

And I fully support a boycott of MEXICO....I will no longer purchase my produce if I can confirm it is grown in mexico, I will no longer purchase fuel from companies that have ties to Mexican oil, if I find out that anyone of the services I use has illegal's employed I will discontinue using that service (currently have landscaping, maid only once a month, and daycare) I will no longer take vacations and I had a fishing trip planned out of Baja (Ensenada for tuna)

Any thing else that I can think of between now and pretty much when I die or this situation gets resolution that betters MY FRICKEN COUNTRY...Mexico is on my ignore list!!!!!!!!!

NCA

same here - and i have about 100 border crossings under my belt over my lifetime for fishing, surfing, business, and - well, we wont mention spring break in the '70's....... ;-)

Franco
06-23-2010, 12:59 PM
Also, if you are buying a Ford, make sure it wasn't built in Mexico. Origin of vehicle will be IDed where the dashboad meets the windshield.

I stopped eating at Mexican restaurants years ago because the employ many illegals.

I also stopped traveling to Mexico and opt for Costa Rica which in my opinion has much more to offer a tourist than Mexico. Costa Rica is safer, cleaner, more senic, better food and much more friendly to Americans. Chrystal green water on the gulf side and majestic cliffs and landscapes on the Pacific side.

M&K's Retrievers
06-23-2010, 01:53 PM
I stopped eating at Mexican restaurants years ago because the employ many illegals.

That's going too far. Besides It's Tex-Mex.:p

Franco
06-23-2010, 01:58 PM

I am more into red pepper than chili powder;-)

Taco Bell is about the only Mexican Food I can handle.

gman0046
06-23-2010, 02:23 PM
Mabey we could just keep the Mexican Restaurants.

duk4me
06-23-2010, 02:33 PM

Yep if Franco ate at Papa Poblano's a couple of times he'd start back.:)

Franco
06-23-2010, 03:23 PM
Yep if Franco ate at Papa Poblano's a couple of times he'd start back.:)

I'll confess, I do enjoy doing shots of Petrone tequila. Makes eveything taste better.;-)

Gerry Clinchy
06-23-2010, 03:29 PM
Supposedly, the current Mexican law about illegal immigrants is similar to the one AZ has put into effect. Mexico's illegals law used to be much harsher, but was made less harsh more recently.

Why didn't the U.S. sue Mexico when it had a harsher law than the new AZ law?

huntinman
06-23-2010, 03:34 PM
Supposedly, the current Mexican law about illegal immigrants is similar to the one AZ has put into effect. Mexico's illegals law used to be much harsher, but was made less harsh more recently.

Why didn't the U.S. sue Mexico when it had a harsher law than the new AZ law?

Gerry, is that a barnegat bay sneakbox in your avatar? Looks like a neat setup.

Gerry Clinchy
06-23-2010, 03:46 PM
Gerry, is that a barnegat bay sneakbox in your avatar? Looks like a neat setup.

I have no clue :-) since I'm no hunter myself.

The photo is of one of my pups owned by a heavy-duty hunter on Cape Cod. I could ask him.

He and the pup go hunting every possible day during the season; and bass fishing together in the warm weather.