PDA

View Full Version : The dumbness showes

starjack
06-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Good old palin cant get right again. She spoke to a California collage and said this is REAGAN country.and that he went to Eureka college in California. To bad he went to Eureka college in Illinois from 1928-1932. But i think she can say corpsman right.

road kill
06-29-2010, 03:41 PM
Good old palin cant get right again. She spoke to a California collage and said this is REAGAN country.and that he went to Eureka college in California. To bad he went to Eureka college in Illinois from 1928-1932. But i think she can say corpsman right.

Which COLLAGE did you go to????:cool:

RK

starjack
06-29-2010, 03:47 PM
DOES NOT MATTER. IM NOT SOUNDING LIKE SOMETHING IM NOT. Oh and buy the way they do not have a collage for me it is called hard knocks and commen sence.

Buzz
06-29-2010, 03:57 PM
I've started referring to her as "the half governor of Alaska."

I did hear part of her speech. Shocking what people will pay to bring her in to speak.

david gibson
06-29-2010, 04:06 PM
DOES NOT MATTER. IM NOT SOUNDING LIKE SOMETHING IM NOT. Oh and buy the way they do not have a collage for me it is called hard knocks and commen sence.

oh we can see you have lots of that.......:rolleyes:

M&K's Retrievers
06-29-2010, 04:07 PM
Which COLLAGE did you go to????:cool:

RK

I really don't think he got it.

depittydawg
06-29-2010, 04:11 PM
I've started referring to her as "the half governor of Alaska."

I did hear part of her speech. Shocking what people will pay to bring her in to speak.

That's even a stretch.

starjack
06-29-2010, 04:59 PM
Never Missed Type Or Misspell Rk????

david gibson
06-29-2010, 05:11 PM

everyone does, myself included. its just the way you did it and the topic. for instance, if i am going to ridicule someone for their spelling or grammar i am going to make sure my own is correct in the post in which i am doing so. hence, if you are going to ridicule someone for being "dumb", it would behoove you to not look dumb yourself in that post. you pretty much blew that one!

and then here you are, calling out someone for being "dumb", and you couldn't even get the title of the thread right! or even the quote above!

so cute!

subroc
06-29-2010, 06:38 PM
Palin derangement syndrome.

road kill
06-29-2010, 07:33 PM

Yes I do, as my tag line says I make mistakes, and I am the second to admit it.

Having said that, whenever I am taking a personal cheap shot at someone elses intelligence, I proofread my posts.

Just commen sence!!:D

Just sayin.......

rk

M&K's Retrievers
06-29-2010, 09:06 PM
Hell, he did it two different posts.:p

Cody Covey
06-29-2010, 09:24 PM
Come on guys if the County Supervisor of Milwaukee can say for a whole paragraph how Arizona is not a border state and then call it a slip of the tongue I'm sure that his post should be considered legit.

Clint Watts
07-01-2010, 11:13 PM

LMAO, too funny.

duk4me
07-04-2010, 07:01 AM

Shirley he did it on porpous.:)

pastorjames50@gmail.com
07-04-2010, 07:04 AM
Spelling B ????

dnf777
07-04-2010, 07:53 AM
New POTUS trend identified: Whenever someone AGREES with you all, mis-spelling and grammatical errors are off-limits, as "we all do it". When someone disagrees with you, its open season for ridicule and off-topic attacks. But who's surprised?

road kill
07-04-2010, 07:57 AM
New POTUS trend identified: Whenever someone AGREES with you all, mis-spelling and grammatical errors are off-limits, as "we all do it". When someone disagrees with you, its open season for ridicule and off-topic attacks. But who's surprised?
That is ridiculus and cheap.

If you are going to start a thread that is a personal cheap shot against a political figure questioning their intelligience because you are scared of them, the very least you can do is spell you headline correctly.

And you know it!!

rk

dixidawg
07-04-2010, 08:42 AM

Agree. But when someone titles their post:

The dumbness showes

Sometimes it is just too much to hold back.....

ducknwork
07-04-2010, 10:36 AM
Agree. But when someone titles their post:

The dumbness showes

Sometimes it is just too much to hold back.....

Low hanging fruit...:p

dnf777
07-04-2010, 11:01 AM
That is [ridiculus] ridiculous and cheap.

If you are going to start a thread that is a personal cheap shot against a political figure questioning their [intelligience] intelligence because you are scared of them, the very least you can do is spell you headline correctly.

And you know it!!

rk

Glad I could help! ;) I made it red, white, and blue in the spirit of 1776!

Sorry, couldn't resist, but you lobbed a meatball. Now, if yer typing on a laptop next to the barbee, with a half-full bottle of Gentleman Jack, and Elvis by your side, you're totally and completely excused!!

road kill
07-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Glad I could help! ;) I made it red, white, and blue in the spirit of 1776!

Sorry, couldn't resist, but you lobbed a meatball. Now, if yer typing on a laptop next to the barbee, with a half-full bottle of Gentleman Jack, and Elvis by your side, you're totally and completely excused!!

Well then, why don't you take to task the person who misspelled the title of the thread??
Or the king of misspeak, Joe!!

I know why, rhetorical question.:D

You look foolish.........

I am supplying the Rocky's and the J/D today.
Giant vintage car show, bbq (roast pig), blues band and fireworks.
How un-American of me.......

rk

dnf777
07-04-2010, 11:46 AM
Well then, why don't you take to task the person who misspelled the title of the thread??
Or the king of misspeak, Joe!!

I know why, rhetorical question.:D

You look foolish.........

I am supplying the Rocky's and the J/D today.
Giant vintage car show, bbq (roast pig), blues band and fireworks.
How un-American of me.......

rk

I didn't take anyone to task until this thread went through about its third iteration of corrections, with errors in those corrections, of course! I'm really good at overlooking misspelled words.....even better at not catching them in the first place! :D

pastorjames50@gmail.com
07-04-2010, 12:15 PM
Enough is enough...we're starting to sound like a bunch of old hens, let's get on with training our dogs.
Happy 4th of July from Canada.