PDA

View Full Version : Awesome Political Ads

Buzz
06-30-2010, 09:53 AM
What the heck is up with these people? One thing is for sure, they all like their guns...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GqnjzONrPiA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GabMEHfCjT0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn14RwuJJRg

Franco
06-30-2010, 10:49 AM
Love 'em because they make the left nervous!

The woman firing the submachinegun is downright sexy!;-)

huntinman
06-30-2010, 10:57 AM

Imagine if she had hipboots on...

ducknwork
06-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Imagine if she had hipboots on...

With a worn-in 870 and a flock of mallards cupped up...

Oh yeah...:D

depittydawg
06-30-2010, 12:24 PM

That she is. Can she carry on an intelligent conversation? Or is she another Palin? As the adds, they look pretty stupid. Kind of an insult if you ask me. Look I have a gun, vote for me. Pretty soon they'll be one up'ing each other in the adds by getting bigger and bigger guns. Next will be Dirty Harry' 44 mag. Then some hot babe in a bikini riding in a tank. Do folks actually fall for that? Don't answer, we'll just wait and see.

huntinman
06-30-2010, 04:28 PM
That she is. Can she carry on an intelligent conversation? Or is she another Palin? As the adds, they look pretty stupid. Kind of an insult if you ask me. Look I have a gun, vote for me. Pretty soon they'll be one up'ing each other in the adds by getting bigger and bigger guns. Next will be Dirty Harry' 44 mag. Then some hot babe in a bikini riding in a tank. Do folks actually fall for that? Don't answer, we'll just wait and see.

They already did fall for it. Remember what VP Bite-me said about Obama..."He's the first clean, articulate, good looking black candidate". Hope, Change, Hope,Change...Yes we can...Yes we can... 95% of you will not see a tax increase. over and over... That was his whole campaign. Oh, and he ran on the beach with his shirt off. Pretty deep stuff.

depittydawg
06-30-2010, 05:28 PM
They already did fall for it. Remember what VP Bite-me said about Obama..."He's the first clean, articulate, good looking black candidate". Hope, Change, Hope,Change...Yes we can...Yes we can... 95% of you will not see a tax increase. over and over... That was his whole campaign. Oh, and he ran on the beach with his shirt off. Pretty deep stuff.

Nobody has seen a tax increase. In fact they even reneged on the promise to let the Republican tax cuts for billionaires expire.

Hoosier
06-30-2010, 05:43 PM
Nobody has seen a tax increase. In fact they even reneged on the promise to let the Republican tax cuts for billionaires expire.

So where can I read about this bill that singles out billionaires and gives them tax cuts? Please post a link

subroc
06-30-2010, 06:37 PM
...Look I have a gun, vote for me...

yeh, I know what you mean. a lot like those that support abortion. look, I support late term abortions and call it pro-choice, vote for me.

dnf777
06-30-2010, 07:51 PM
She's cute and all, but I'd like to see the targets. That's a pretty poor weaver stance if you ask me. I have no problem with God and guns....but it takes more than that and a pretty face to get my vote.

caryalsobrook
06-30-2010, 10:09 PM
A pretty face is les than nothing and what we have is less than nothing.

M&K's Retrievers
06-30-2010, 10:35 PM

Say what???!!! Wake up.

mjh345
06-30-2010, 10:39 PM
She's cute and all, but I'd like to see the targets. That's a pretty poor weaver stance if you ask me. I have no problem with God and guns....but it takes more than that and a pretty face to get my vote.

So you won't be supporting the Alaskan brainiac?

depittydawg
07-01-2010, 10:11 AM
Say what???!!! Wake up.

You might start checking the real news sometime instead of the Foxcrap. To date, nothing has been done to the Bush tax cuts. Here are some of the proposals on the table.

http://thehill.com/blogs/on-the-money/domestic-taxes/105761-bush-tax-cuts-could-test-gop-deficit-resolve

Nor_Cal_Angler
07-01-2010, 10:48 AM

Your quite right, no one TO DATE has seen a tax rasie....he just PASSED it on to the NEXT guy....and GENERATIONS to come how convienent for his tax increases to come in 2013...ever heard of

HEALTHCARE REFORM of 2010!!!!!!!!!!!! CAP AND TAXX..will be next.

NCA

Buzz
07-01-2010, 10:54 AM
Your quite right, no one TO DATE has seen a tax rasie....he just PASSED it on to the NEXT guy....and GENERATIONS to come how convienent for his tax increases to come in 2013...ever heard of

NCA

You mean like that guy who's name shall not be mentioned there?

http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms//12-16-09bud-rev6-28-10-f1.jpg

Nor_Cal_Angler
07-01-2010, 11:06 AM
You mean like that guy who's name shall not be mentioned there?

http://www.cbpp.org/images/cms//12-16-09bud-rev6-28-10-f1.jpg

Right....

Because former (again, for the simpletons) FORMER, President Bush, placed a GUN to the public's head and said...."you make these bad decisions, take on more debt than you can handle, never intend to pay back your bad debt that you decided to rack up, don't defend your homeland or its citizens, keep allowing the fight to come to you and never take it to the enemy, or I will sign off on BAD POLICIES to ensure that you do"

right got it now, he did say that, I think it was somewhere in the state of the union speach in 01...no 04...wait 06

NCA

Buzz
07-01-2010, 11:12 AM
Right....

Because former (again, for the simpletons) FORMER, President Bush, placed a GUN to the public's head and said...."you make these bad decisions, take on more debt than you can handle, never intend to pay back your bad debt that you decided to rack up, don't defend your homeland or its citizens, keep allowing the fight to come to you and never take it to the enemy, or I will sign off on BAD POLICIES to ensure that you do"

right got it now, he did say that, I think it was somewhere in the state of the union speach in 01...no 04...wait 06

NCA

..................:rolleyes:

depittydawg
07-01-2010, 06:54 PM

NCA

You're right about that. Add it to the list. Medicare Drug Supplemental, War In Iraq, War in Afghanistan, War on Terror, Bush Tax Cuts, Bush financial bailout #1, Bush economic stimulus (I forget how many of those we had), Obama financial stimulus .... That's just a short list off the top of my head. This is a bi-partisan issue. Or problem. I've treated it as such for years. Republicans on the other hand, seem to grow a pair of blinders every time they gain access to power in Washington.

huntinman
07-01-2010, 10:40 PM
Nobody has seen a tax increase.

wrong again pup...every tanning salon in the country just got hit with an idiotic 10% obama tax today. Funds to go to Obama's stash. Why on earth they chose this one type of business to tax is beyond me... on second thought, that's probably part of the strategery, hit 'em one at a time so no one worries about it till it hits their industry.

Nor_Cal_Angler
07-01-2010, 10:53 PM
You're right about that. Add it to the list. Medicare Drug Supplemental, War In Iraq, War in Afghanistan, War on Terror, Bush Tax Cuts, Bush financial bailout #1, Bush economic stimulus (I forget how many of those we had), Obama financial stimulus .... That's just a short list off the top of my head. This is a bi-partisan issue. Or problem. I've treated it as such for years. Republicans on the other hand, seem to grow a pair of blinders every time they gain access to power in Washington.

And Democrates are so bold when they get in office or gain access to power they just flat out tell the people....get ready, pull your pants down, grease up...because even if you the people who we are to work for and the people who say yes or no with your votes tell us NOT TO DO SOMETHING...we're gonna anyways...becasue after all YOUR TO STUPID TO KNOW WHAT TO DO FOR YOURSELVES....

NCA

Clint Watts
07-01-2010, 11:31 PM

Holy !!!!, I agree the dawg. This is not a Republican issue nor a Democrat issue. Both parties are to blame. Vote out all incumbents.