PDA

View Full Version : Southern Berkshire Hunt Test

mostlygold
07-05-2010, 08:49 AM
A long and hot weekend for our test, but it went very well. We had lots of help, our club members were absolutely dynamite this weekend.

Congratulations to everyone who passed this weekend. We saw a lot of great dog work and the handlers were wonderful to work with.

Special congratulations to John McDermott and Jesse on their SH title and Mike Moscovitz and Larry and their MH. I'm sure there were more titles, but those were the ones I knew about personally.

Hope everyone had a safe trip home. See you again this summer.

The Mostlygold crew
Dawn, Target, Trooper and Ren

Diane Brunelle
07-05-2010, 10:32 AM
Dawn,

You guys did a great job and put on a really nice test. We enjoyed being there, in spite of the heat. The Master tests were really nice, challenging and fun.
Thanks to all your members, who worked so very hard!
Diane

g_fiebelkorn
07-05-2010, 07:16 PM
Although it was hot, judging the master dogs was cool. Truly a pleasure to judge such a excellent group of dogs -- and so many Goldens.

The worker support was outstanding.

My thanks to all.

George Fiebelkorn

mbcorsini
07-05-2010, 07:32 PM
Dawn,

Your club was totally great to judge for. You guys are the best.

Mary Beth Corsini

bobtunney
07-06-2010, 09:34 AM
To all of the Southern Berkshire club, we would like to compliment you on a very well run test. The grounds were great, the test committee kept everything flowing smoothly, judges put on very fair but challenging tests and those folks who ran the gunners stations did great work making sure we got good marks for the dogs while the gunners were baking under the sun. Hats off to those folks! The tailgate was probably one of the best we have attended so far. We look forward to returning next yesr. Thanks for a great time and all the hard work.

Judy Chute
07-07-2010, 08:46 PM
Congratulations! Mike and "Larry"...MH Title!!

Judy

Bait
07-07-2010, 08:54 PM
Also big congrats to Pebwins Neon Morningstar CDX MH *** on a new MH title......At 11 and a half years old! Congrats Ginny and Dennis!

Judy Chute
07-07-2010, 08:58 PM
Also big congrats to Pebwins Neon Morningstar CDX MH *** on a new MH title......At 11 and a half years old! Congrats Ginny and Dennis!

I second that! ......Congratulations!!! :)

Judy

Bait
07-07-2010, 09:10 PM
Oh yeah and congrats to Diane and Steve on the Master pass with (Tougher than boot leather) Maggie! :)

Miriam Wade
07-08-2010, 06:54 AM
Oh yeah and congrats to Diane and Steve on the Master pass with (Tougher than boot leather) Maggie! :)

I didn't get to run S. Berkshire this year :-(, but I did see Maggie run up in Maine & she ran like a million bucks! Congrats to Diane & Steve. She's on a roll!!

Great to hear about Mike & Larry too! Woohooo!

Would have loved to have seen Star get her title pass. Sweet to see the old timers run and she's a wonderful dog. Congrats to Ginnie & Dennis

M