PDA

View Full Version : the new black panther party

david gibson
07-06-2010, 04:21 PM
http://ironicsurrealism.blogivists.com/2010/07/06/new-black-panther-king-samir-shabazz-youre-going-to-have-to-kill-some-crackers-youre-going-to-have-to-kill-their-babies-video-transcript/

this is one of the guys in the voting intimidation video.

now, this video does not incriminate him in the voting video, but he was said to be making racist comments.

any person that thinks these guys were just innocently standing there and not intimidating those not of the african american race needs their head examined. yet - there are many, including several on this board, that support and defend these guys as doing nothing wrong.

spfffffft.

gman0046
07-06-2010, 04:36 PM
That guy in the video must have the IQ of a moron. What more would you expect from the Black Panther Party? They better keep their nonsense in Pennsylvania.

ducknwork
07-07-2010, 06:09 AM
Dude, you need to give him a break. His great grandparents were slaves and nobody has paid for the sins of their owners yet. He is only trying to get what is due to him. This is a free country after all and you want to restrict his freedom?!

Blackstone
07-07-2010, 11:47 AM
That guy in the video must have the IQ of a moron. What more would you expect from the Black Panther Party? They better keep their nonsense in Pennsylvania.

It should be noted that the original Black Panther Party and the New Black Panther Party have little in common, except the name. Their ideologies are completely different. The New Black Panther Party is the same as any other hate group. The only difference between them and the KKK, neo-Nazis, and the other white supremacist groups out there is the color of the people they hate.

I noticed in the video that this branch of the New Black Panther Party only seemed to have about 8 members. He didnít seem to be drawing much of a crowd with his rants either. I guess indicates most black people donít want to hear his nonsense. I just wish the other white hate groups mentioned previously had membership numbers that low. Then, we could dismiss all of them as the lunatics they are, and ignore them.