PDA

View Full Version : Obongo's Latest Muslim Folly

gman0046
07-06-2010, 05:15 PM
Obongo's latest folly is he's instructed NASA to reach out to the Muslim community. Despite the the head of NASA's disapproval, Obongo wants o move forward on this idiotic initiative. Don't know about you fellow Americans, but this takes the cake. Can't wait to see how the Obongo worshipers on this site support this initiative. It's bad enough we have a Muslim president but jamming this foolishness down Americans throats is absurd. It's time for real Americans to stand up and take our Country back.

Hew
07-06-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't believe that for one minute. President Obama would never do that. You righwingers and your fairy tales.

gman0046
07-06-2010, 05:32 PM
HEY HEW, It's been on the news all day. Where have you been?

Hew
07-06-2010, 05:33 PM
What news? Faux News? That doesn't count.

gman0046
07-06-2010, 08:51 PM
HEW your dumber then dirt. Just Google Muslims and NASA and read it yourself. How can you truly believe Obongo wouldn't do that? Well he's done it. Care to respond????

dback
07-06-2010, 09:24 PM
HEW your dumber then dirt. Just Google Muslims and NASA and read it yourself. How can you truly believe Obongo wouldn't do that? Well he's done it. Care to respond????

Careful gman....HEW's one of the good guys and one of the kings of sarcasm......you've just swallowed a big ole gumball hook, line and ...................

david gibson
07-06-2010, 09:40 PM
maybe nasa should go straight to iran and form an alliance. thats all we need, the muslim world getting closer to our superior rocket aeronautical expertise....obongo is an idgit

JDogger
07-06-2010, 11:03 PM
HEY HEW, It's been on the news all day. Where have you been?

I love it when there's no one else...you guys start to eat each other. Gives us hope.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/bagohammers.jpg

JD

pat addis
07-07-2010, 06:21 AM
Obongo's latest folly is he's instructed NASA to reach out to the Muslim community. Despite the the head of NASA's disapproval, Obongo wants o move forward on this idiotic initiative. Don't know about you fellow Americans, but this takes the cake. Can't wait to see how the Obongo worshipers on this site support this initiative. It's bad enough we have a Muslim president but jamming this foolishness down Americans throats is absurd. It's time for real Americans to stand up and take our Country back.

he also said we now could not get out of low earth orbit with our space program. we should just close nasa with this bunch in charge

road kill
07-07-2010, 07:01 AM
I love it when there's no one else...you guys start to eat each other. Gives us hope.

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll176/JDoggger/bagohammers.jpg

JD

Thanks for the picture, I've wondered what you looked like!!

rk

JDogger
07-07-2010, 10:16 AM
Thanks for the picture, I've wondered what you looked like!!rk

Stan, are stalking me....? Creepy:rolleyes: