PDA

View Full Version : linsay lohan

subroc
07-07-2010, 02:58 PM
is this little harlet all there or what?

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Lindsay-Lohan-Nail-1020223.aspx?rss=breakingnews

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Content/100705/News/Todays_News_Our_Take/3_wed/100707lindsay1.jpg

BonMallari
07-07-2010, 03:18 PM
she is either going to get the crap beat out of her in jail or come out of there sporting a new tattoo from her new girlfriend....its reality TV playing in real time, but I dont think I want to see the final episodes because it aint pretty...mom and dad are the real culprits

YardleyLabs
07-07-2010, 03:33 PM
I find her life so sad. She had all the brains, beauty and talent anyone could ever want. I agree that her parents contributed to her roller coaster descent, but she is the one who keeps buying more tickets. Maybe jail time will help. Hopefully this time she will actually have to serve her sentence.

Eric Johnson
07-07-2010, 04:51 PM
I don't understand why she wasn't taken into custody immediately. A good guess is that she'll fail to report ... having moved overseas.

Eric

road kill
07-07-2010, 04:53 PM
I find her life so sad. She had all the brains, beauty and talent anyone could ever want. I agree that her parents contributed to her roller coaster descent, but she is the one who keeps buying more tickets. Maybe jail time will help. Hopefully this time she will actually have to serve her sentence.

Have you ever made a poor judgement?
Who are you to question her morals??

"EDIT: Can I infer from your comment on morals that you remained a virgin until married? I wouldn't be too quick to say someone you don't know has no morals. Walk in their shoes first."

Boy, you change directions like the wind!!!:D

rk

Henry V
07-07-2010, 05:13 PM
Wait, Jeff, it appears that you are actually suggesting that she is mostly personally responsible for her state of affairs. You can't be suggesting that since you are a "liberal" can you? ;)
I did not see that you said anything about or judged her morals, you?

Julie R.
07-07-2010, 05:19 PM
She will get a taxpayer-funded special cell separated from the riff raff that are serving longer sentences for lesser offenses so they don't kill her. She's probably not much different from other alcoholics and addicts in full denial; she just has more money and lives a more public life.

road kill
07-07-2010, 05:21 PM
Wait, Jeff, it appears that you are actually suggesting that she is mostly personally responsible for her state of affairs. You can't be suggesting that since you are a "liberal" can you? ;)
I did not see that you said anything about or judged her morals, you?

Then reread his post about her "ascent" into a "sad life."

Originally Posted by YardleyLabs
"I find her life so sad. She had all the brains, beauty and talent anyone could ever want. I agree that her parents contributed to her roller coaster descent, but she is the one who keeps buying more tickets. Maybe jail time will help. Hopefully this time she will actually have to serve her sentence.

Those are judgements.
Glad to help Henry, I know you are busy making graphs.

You are sumpin.

rk

dnf777
07-07-2010, 06:29 PM
As of late, its been conservatives who can't accept responsibility. (before Obama finished his oath of office, he was blamed for the wars, deficits, recession, bailout, etc...)

I didn't see Jeff question her morals at all! Rather, state sympathy for her pubic descent, then hoping she can turn it around. I didn't read any judgements of morality there.

BTW, who is Linsey Lohan? Looks like a young sharon stone in that picture of her.

road kill
07-07-2010, 06:40 PM
So, Yardley pontificates out of both sides of his mouth, I call him on it and Henry and dnf come to his rescue.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doin good, how you doin!!

Independent middle of the road regards,

rk

JDogger
07-07-2010, 06:49 PM
BTW, who is Linsey Lohan?

By far the most relevant comment in this thread.

Five minutes we will not be getting back regards, JD

Cody Covey
07-07-2010, 06:50 PM
I have no problem judging her morals...she has none. She was a "great" child talent that did very well for herself and threw it all away for some cocaine. I have no trouble seeing that she has a lack of morals. How often do you think to yourself that drug addicts and alcoholics are great people and the models of morals we should be displaying to our youth...I would hope that you would agree.

dnf777
07-07-2010, 06:51 PM
Jeff sure as hell doesn't need any rescue from us!
I was more questioning your comment about liberals accepting responsibility, YOUR read of his comments, and who the hell is Lohan anyway?

road kill
07-07-2010, 06:55 PM
Jeff sure as hell doesn't need any rescue from us!
I was more questioning your comment about liberals accepting responsibility, YOUR read of his comments, and who the hell is Lohan anyway?

Your right, he sure doesn't need you other progressives to help him!!!:D

I didn't say anything about responsibility, I said I didn't want to pay for someone elses irresponsibility.
Can barely afford my own.

I do NOT know what a Lohan is.............

She ain't even hot!!

rk

BonMallari
07-07-2010, 07:24 PM
Your right, he sure doesn't need you other progressives to help him!!!:D

I didn't say anything about responsibility, I said I didn't want to pay for someone elses irresponsibility.
Can barely afford my own.

I do NOT know what a Lohan is.............

She ain't even hot!!

rk

she went from fresh faced girl to young hottie to Hollywood trash...she is 21 going on 35, amazing what drugs and alcohol will do to her good looks and what little of a brain she has left

YardleyLabs
07-07-2010, 10:12 PM
So, Yardley pontificates out of both sides of his mouth, I call him on it and Henry and dnf come to his rescue.

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doin good, how you doin!!

Independent middle of the road regards,

rk
I actually made no comment about her morals. Her judgment, however, is clearly impaired. She began her professional career as a model at the age of three and has worked full time as a model, singer, and actress ever since. She has had alcohol and drug problems since she was a teen and has been protected from any real consequences by her celebrity status. Her parents have expressed shock at the fact that something is actually being done now and I suspect that she is at least equally startled. Sometimes people have to be allowed to suffer the consequences of their decisions so they can begin to accept responsibility. She may never manage it, in which case all that talent will simply swirl down the drain like some many other Hollywood cannon fodder before her. I hope that desn't happen. I have enjoyed her work as an 11 ear old, and as a 16-17 year old. I would love to see her grow into a responsible adult -- whether as an actress, or simple as a person. There was a time many years ago when my then wife and I were asked to sign a five year contract with a five year renewal option for our then 6 year old daughter with one of the major Hollywood studios. We refused. I have never regretted that decision.