PDA

View Full Version : How to recognize a liberal

troy schwab
07-08-2010, 03:04 PM
How to recognize a liberal

They celebrate the fact that they can now marry whatever they want. Invitations have gone out to marry a horse.

They believe oil companies' profits of 4% on a gallon of gas are obscene, but the government taxing the same gallon of gas at 15% isn't.

They believe the government will do a better job of spending the money I earn than I would.

Freedom of speech is fine as long as nobody is offended by it, and nobody disagrees with the liberal agenda. If you disagree you will be silenced. If they disagree with you, its patriotic.

When we pull out of Iraq they trust that the bad guys will stop what they are doing, because they now think we are good people.

They are way too irresponsible to own a gun, and know that the local police are all the protection we need from murderers and thieves.

They believe that people who can't tell us if it will rain on Friday can tell us that the polar ice caps will melt away in ten years if I don't start driving a Prius. They also insist that the temperature readings taken 150 years ago are really accurate.

They are not concerned about the slaughter of millions of babies so long as we keep all death row inmates alive.

They think illegal aliens have a right to free health care, education, and Social Security benefits, but most importantly, the right to vote illegally for more liberals.

They believe that business should not be allowed to make profits for themselves, only break even and give the rest away to the government for redistribution as the liberals see fit.

They believe liberal judges need to rewrite The Constitution every few days to suit some fringe kooks who would never get their agendas past the voters.

Their head is so firmly planted up their a$$ that it is unlikely that they will ever have another point of view.