PDA

View Full Version : is he really this stupid????

david gibson
07-09-2010, 12:57 PM
"During the interview Wednesday (july 8), when confronted with the anxiety that some Israelis feel toward him, Obama said that "some of it may just be the fact that my middle name is Hussein, and that creates suspicion." "

huh?

nah, it couldnt be that he is an apologist and bows to the muslims to avoid offending them by not calling them lislamic extemists and refused to back Israel in the turkish ship attacks....naaaaaah, its because they just see his name and see nothing else.

poor guy, he is just misunderstood. barf.

gman0046
07-09-2010, 01:02 PM
Not only is his name Hussein, there not even sure of his nationality. His father who was from Kenya was a Muslim.

subroc
07-09-2010, 01:26 PM
you can't make this stuff up...

david gibson
07-09-2010, 09:17 PM
you can't make this stuff up...

crickets chirping - waiting for the dnf response.......................................... .................................................. ...........................................

JDogger
07-09-2010, 09:28 PM
crickets chirping - waiting for the dnf response.......................................... .................................................. ...........................................

OMG...the inmates are in the wings...waiting...waiting...hoping...hoping...

david gibson
07-09-2010, 11:31 PM
OMG...the inmates are in the wings...waiting...waiting...hoping...hoping...

and you got nothing either....

i really cant belive you guys support this hoohaw....really.

dnf777
07-10-2010, 06:46 AM
Who was that in another thread who said they would never call any president stupid?

david gibson
07-10-2010, 08:06 AM
Who was that in another thread who said they would never call any president stupid?

that was me until this happened... ;-)

obama keeps setting new standards of indistinction!

pat addis
07-10-2010, 08:08 AM
"During the interview Wednesday (july 8), when confronted with the anxiety that some Israelis feel toward him, Obama said that "some of it may just be the fact that my middle name is Hussein, and that creates suspicion." "

huh?

nah, it couldnt be that he is an apologist and bows to the muslims to avoid offending them by not calling them lislamic extemists and refused to back Israel in the turkish ship attacks....naaaaaah, its because they just see his name and see nothing else.

poor guy, he is just misunderstood. barf.

in a word yes

gman0046
07-10-2010, 10:45 AM
Obongo's kind of like dnf. People just don't understand him.

david gibson
07-11-2010, 05:49 PM
in a word yes

in a word, if you believe that, then no wonder you are an obama supporter.....