PDA

View Full Version : How to Step Off Air Force One With Dignity

gman0046
07-10-2010, 10:58 AM
How can any comparison be drawn between Laura Bush and our current Michele my Belle? http://livinglakecountry.com/blogs/communityblogs/72893152.html
Nuff Said!

subroc
07-10-2010, 11:23 AM
I don't care about that. Air Force One is for the presidents use (with some restriction, I expect) and he and his family can dress any way they want when leaving it. I like Laura Bush, far more than I like the current First Lady.

dnf777
07-10-2010, 02:52 PM
More childish behavior because someone lost the election. Get over it.

I could pull numerous pictures of W doing very low-class typical things for him such giving shoulder rubs to female heads of state, talking with his mouth full, and even....yes, getting off presidential aircraft in cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and jeans! Oh the humanity!!!

You make me laugh.

road kill
07-10-2010, 03:13 PM
More childish behavior because someone lost the election. Get over it.

I could pull numerous pictures of W doing very low-class typical things for him such giving shoulder rubs to female heads of state, talking with his mouth full, and even....yes, getting off presidential aircraft in cowboy boots, cowboy hat, and jeans! Oh the humanity!!!

You make me laugh.

Don't be dissin' c/b boots & jeans!!

rk

gman0046
07-10-2010, 04:24 PM
They don't wear MWZ13 jeans,cowboy boots and hats in Yankeel Land Franklin, PA.

gman0046
07-10-2010, 04:28 PM
dnf can't you spell SLOB? That picture is the difference between Class and Trash. For dnf, the comparison is between Laura Bush and Ms. Obongo. Why are you mentioning George Bush? Besides I think most of us would rather see Bush in jeans, cowboy boots and hat then the Kenyan Obongo in a loin cloth. I believe your preference is the loin cloth, I think you may swing that way.

dnf777
07-11-2010, 08:27 AM
dnf can't you spell SLOB? That picture is the difference between Class and Trash. For dnf, the comparison is between Laura Bush and Ms. Obongo. Why are you mentioning George Bush? Besides I think most of us would rather see Bush in jeans, cowboy boots and hat then the Kenyan Obongo in a loin cloth. I believe your preference is the loin cloth, I think you may swing that way.

Have it your way. You win. Just please spare the forum any more such posts!

thank you and have a nice day! :D

M&K's Retrievers
07-11-2010, 09:06 AM
Have it your way. You win. Just please spare the forum any more such posts!

thank you and have a nice day! :D

Who appointed you the forum police? Perhaps a break is in order.

dnf777
07-11-2010, 09:19 AM
Who appointed you the forum police? Perhaps a break is in order.

Did you read what I said. I was politely conceding total and absolute defeat, and asking that, as you implied, we have a break from this kind of crap. I think most would appreciate not sorting through such petty "my dog is better than your dog" type threads? I was also careful to say that I enjoy the debates here, even when we disagree....but the personal attacks and chest thumping is really not necessary.

So at your request, I am "taking a break" from these vicious exchanges.

I sincerely wish you a pleasant, productive weekend. The weather is too nice here to spend all day typing anyway!

Later.....

M&K's Retrievers
07-11-2010, 10:15 AM
... Just please spare the forum any more such posts!

:D

Kinda sounds like the police to me.:cool:

gman0046
07-11-2010, 10:40 AM
dnf has done nothing on this board except post a know it all attitude, he been there done that on everything and post BS claiming to be an expert on all subjects and alienate himself from the rest of us. Now he even claims to be the boards police. I'd like to see him take his BS and go elsewhere.

dnf777
07-11-2010, 01:11 PM
dnf has done nothing on this board except post a know it all attitude, he been there done that on everything and post BS claiming to be an expert on all subjects and alienate himself from the rest of us. Now he even claims to be the boards police. I'd like to see him take his BS and go elsewhere.

I've posted opinions and thoughts contrary to yours. For that, I have been personally attacked and now asked to leave.

I will do so. I have much better things to do than be insulted by far less men than those I deal with daily.

Good luck in all your pursuits.

M&K's Retrievers
07-11-2010, 01:46 PM
So at your request, I am "taking a break" from these vicious exchanges.

Later.....

Not a request, just a suggestion. You should do whatever you feel like.

mjh345
07-11-2010, 06:00 PM
How can any comparison be drawn between Laura Bush and our current Michele my Belle? http://livinglakecountry.com/blogs/communityblogs/72893152.html
Nuff Said!

Hey Gman, it appears that you have appointed yourself arbiter of what is and isn't classy for First Family behavior, so please enlighten us on your opinions as to the classiness of the behavior of the Bush daughters compared to the Obama daughters.

By the way, I remember when Ann Coulter, Limbaugh and other Republican talking heads used to rail on Hillary Clinton for wearing pants suits.

Now Laura Bush is the epitome of class when wearing same. I must have missed the memo; When did the rules change?

P.S. Have you been keeping up with the news? There are plenty of current events to criticize Obama for. Why would you focus on a non issue such as the fact his wife wore shorts while getting off a plane in a tropical environment almost a year ago?

Do you have your mommy's permission to be using her computer?

gman0046
07-11-2010, 07:41 PM
mjh345,you can wear all the pants suits you like. Obongo supports the gay community.

Blackstone
07-11-2010, 07:52 PM
mjh345,you can wear all the pants suits you like. Obongo supports the gay community.

Now, that's classy. :rolleyes:

mjh345
07-11-2010, 07:57 PM

Your class and intellect are very impressive.

Now back to my question about comparing the class exhibited by the Bush daughters while their father was the POTUS vis-a-vis the Obama daughters.

From the maturity level exhibited by your posts it may be that you can't answer as you probably weren't alive during the Bush presidency to witness his daughters antics.

Buzz
07-11-2010, 07:59 PM
dnf has done nothing on this board except post a know it all attitude, he been there done that on everything and post BS claiming to be an expert on all subjects and alienate himself from the rest of us.

Really? What, because he posts opinions contrary to your belief? I guess it would be nice if everyone here would just bow down and tell you how great you are because they hate the first lady just like you do.

I'd like to see him take his BS and go elsewhere.

See above...

ducknwork
07-12-2010, 07:40 AM

Lay off, dude. I can't see where you are pulling this crap from, but it seems like you have issues that need to be resolved. Maybe it's your BS that more people would prefer to be taken elsewhere....

If my kids acted the way that you act on here all the time, I'd beat their little bratty asses, daily, until the behavior changed.:cool:

david gibson
07-12-2010, 08:09 AM
Lay off, dude. I can't see where you are pulling this crap from, but it seems like you have issues that need to be resolved. Maybe it's your BS that more people would prefer to be taken elsewhere....

If my kids acted the way that you act on here all the time, I'd beat their little bratty asses, daily, until the behavior changed.:cool:

so its cool to beat your children, and classy to brag about it. ouch, a bit harsh of a comment for me to take, even if you are just kidding but you used the "cool" emoticon instead of the "sarcastic" or other appropriate one.

the bush kids were just typical college kids, and have turned in to fine young women. i have one of them the same age myself. the press tried very hard to catch them drinking at a club or with a cigarette and only succeeded in embarrassing them a couple of times doing what coillege kids do - except the mamby-pamby ones of course:). to compare the O kids is not even close, they are still very young. my guess is they will want to be regular teenagers and college kids themselves and then will mature in to fine young women, liberals for sure, but thats to be expected....;)

ducknwork
07-12-2010, 10:44 AM
so its cool to beat your children, and classy to brag about it. ouch, a bit harsh of a comment for me to take, even if you are just kidding but you used the "cool" emoticon instead of the "sarcastic" or other appropriate one.

Now I know what is [partially] wrong with you. You never had a spanking when you were growing up and you think it is wrong to spank children when they deserve it. And no, I'm not kidding. My kids receive a spanking every single time they need it (and I catch them in the act of needing it). Maybe if your parents had done the same, we wouldn't be dealing with your shitty attitude all the time.:cool:

Just had to add that 'cool' smiley in there for ya...

david gibson
07-12-2010, 11:30 AM
Now I know what is [partially] wrong with you. You never had a spanking when you were growing up and you think it is wrong to spank children when they deserve it. And no, I'm not kidding. My kids receive a spanking every single time they need it (and I catch them in the act of needing it). Maybe if your parents had done the same, we wouldn't be dealing with your shitty attitude all the time.:cool:

Just had to add that 'cool' smiley in there for ya...

oh, and that is such a "not at all shitty" attitude, isnt it? your whloe string of posts is pretty "shitty". pot meet kettle. but you are on the border here fella. there is a big difference between spanking and "beating their bratty little asses". and how my parents raised me has nothing to do with it so to bring that up is way out of line. if you think that something is "wrong" with me thats your problem. i may have a smart mouth at times, but never to my elders or to authority and i have always been able to back it up so if you have a problem with it then thats just too bad, isnt it?

real nice that you refer to your discipline and children as "beating their bratty little asses". talk about class.:rolleyes: CPS knows the difference between a beating and a spanking too, real smart for you to use that language in public.
i spanked each of my kids exactly once, and never had to again. why?? because they never were "bratty". they learned and knew that neither of us want to be at that level again. both went on to excel in private catholic school, lettered in sports, one just graduated college with honors in environmental geology and my son will graduate with honors in mechanical engineering this december. hardly discipline problems. apparently my interaction with them in a positive manner made a big difference, as opposed to you where you have to "beat their bratty little asses" frequently. you might try a bit more positive methods, it may surprise you.

i pity you, and feel really bad for your kids.

this is not a debate i care to have, sad you took it to this level. its all yours now, i dont think you can do much more damage but i am sure you will try.

Buzz
07-12-2010, 11:35 AM
I took him to mean spanking, but maybe that's the optimist in me.

The only problem I ever have with you Dave is that sometimes you get upset and rant about how much you hate people like me, even though most people who actually know me think that I'm pretty moderate. Then you surprise me and come up with a string of reasonable well thought out posts. Maybe it depends on how much coffee you had on any given day.;-)

By the way, I have an 11 year old daughter that's never been spanked. She has yet to give me a reason. I think I got lucky with her, that's for sure.

david gibson
07-12-2010, 11:43 AM
I took him to mean spanking, but maybe that's the optimist in me.

The only problem I ever have with you Dave is that sometimes you get upset and rant about how much you hate people like me, even though most people who actually know me think that I'm pretty moderate. Then you surprise me and come up with a string of reasonable well thought out posts. Maybe it depends on how much coffee you had on any given day.;-)

By the way, I have an 11 year old daughter that's never been spanked. She has yet to give me a reason. I think I got lucky with her, that's for sure.

buzz you know in this day and age you better be careful of the terms you use.you may take it the way it was intended, but to the totally liberal "spare the rod" crowd just an open hand on a clothed rump with no pain is over the line. you better get out the heeliong stick, according to ducknwork she is going to turn out just like me!!!! you dont want that, trust me!!:p

ducknwork
07-12-2010, 01:18 PM
I think I struck a nerve with Mr. Likestodealitbutcanttakeit...funny how you can attack anyone else here on a personal level and it seems to be okay until the tables are turned...:rolleyes:

oh, and that is such a "not at all shitty" attitude, isnt it?It could be perceived as such, but I was referring to your attitude on nearly every thread, every day. your whloe string of posts is pretty "shitty". pot meet kettle. but you are on the border here fella. there is a big difference between spanking and "beating their bratty little asses". and how my parents raised me has nothing to do with it so to bring that up is way out of line. if you think that something is "wrong" with me thats your problem. If you think it is okay to talk to people and treat people the way you do and don't see anything wrong with it, then maybe that's your problem... i may have a smart mouth at times, but never to my elders or to authority and i have always been able to back it upYes, you are very good at backing up your smart mouth on the internet. Congrats. What are you going to do, threaten to fight me if you ever see me in real life? I'm shaking in my boots at the mere thought of it. so if you have a problem with it then thats just too bad, isnt it?

real nice that you refer to your discipline and children as "beating their bratty little asses". talk about class.:rolleyes:You chastising my 'lack of class:rolleyes:' is similar to an alcoholic lecturing someone about having a beer or two with their steak. CPS knows the difference between a beating and a spanking too, real smart for you to use that language in public. If you are concerned about my kids, call CPS. I will PM my address to you so you know where to send them if you would like. They'll be hard pressed to find 3 happier kids with any better parents.
i spanked each of my kids exactly once, and never had to again. why?? because they never were "bratty".My kids aren't bratty either. Work on your reading comprehension. Bratty was in reference to the way gman comes across, especially in the post I quoted. they learned and knew that neither of us want to be at that level again. both went on to excel in private catholic school, lettered in sports, one just graduated college with honors in environmental geology and my son will graduate with honors in mechanical engineering this december. Congrats. Seriously.hardly discipline problems. apparently my interaction with them in a positive manner made a big difference, as opposed to you where you have to "beat their bratty little asses" frequently. you might try a bit more positive methods, it may surprise you. I suspect our standards are a little different with regards to behavior, morals and values. I am only judging that by the way you conduct yourself on here daily. Surely you wouldn't act in a way that is contrary to how you would teach your kids to act, would you? For example, I teach my kids to treat everyone with respect, not just elders and authority. You apparently don't believe in treating everyone with respect. Or do you just like to play the internet bad ass from behind your keyboard?

i pity you, and feel really bad for your kids.Why? Please answer this.

this is not a debate i care to have, sad you took it to this level. its all yours now, i dont think you can do much more damage but i am sure you will try.

Who took it to this level? If it was me, it wasn't me alone, boss. In fact, if you hadn't picked words and attempted to make an attack on my character by misconstruing them, we wouldn't be having this discussion. It seems that Buzz knew what I meant. I suspect that you did as well, but as usual, you want to start a fight so you can get your rocks off. Your behavior and attitude is predictable and consistent. Why would I expect anything else?

What damage have I done, pray tell?:rolleyes:

david gibson
07-12-2010, 01:37 PM
I think I struck a nerve with Mr. Likestodealitbutcanttakeit...funny how you can attack anyone else here on a personal level and it seems to be okay until the tables are turned...:rolleyes:

Who took it to this level? If it was me, it wasn't me alone, boss. In fact, if you hadn't picked words and attempted to make an attack on my character by misconstruing them, we wouldn't be having this discussion. It seems that Buzz knew what I meant. I suspect that you did as well, but as usual, you want to start a fight so you can get your rocks off. Your behavior and attitude is predictable and consistent. Why would I expect anything else?

What damage have I done, pray tell?:rolleyes:

time will tell, Mr. beatshisbrattykids

ducknwork
07-12-2010, 02:37 PM
time will tell, Mr. beatshisbrattykids

The little funny shaped things at the end of some sentences mean that the said sentence is a question, usually requiring a response in the form of an answer.
Ignoring them is usually viewed as admitting guilt or the fact that one may be wrong, but afraid to admit it, especially when the author of the sentence with the funny shaped thing at the end specifically asks for a response in the form of an answer.
It may even be perceived that the person who ignores the sentence with the funny shaped thing at the end has said something that they cannot back up.

Just sayin....

(And what will time tell us? You lost me there...)

david gibson
07-12-2010, 05:49 PM
The little funny shaped things at the end of some sentences mean that the said sentence is a question, usually requiring a response in the form of an answer.
Ignoring them is usually viewed as admitting guilt or the fact that one may be wrong, but afraid to admit it, especially when the author of the sentence with the funny shaped thing at the end specifically asks for a response in the form of an answer.
It may even be perceived that the person who ignores the sentence with the funny shaped thing at the end has said something that they cannot back up.

Just sayin....

(And what will time tell us? You lost me there...) no surprise .....

sir - and i use the term loosely - you can spin like a top (or ballerina in your case), shine mirrors on me, turn the tables and put smoke screens in front of yourself and do everything you can think of to make me look bad, the bare facts are i would never disrespect my kids by saying "i beat their bratty asses" on a public internet forum.

you may want to ask Chris to delete this whole thread, i know i would if i were you.

just sayin'......

ducknwork
07-12-2010, 09:25 PM
That's not what I said and you know it. Like I said before, work on your reading comprehension or just quit trying to misconstrue things and start fights for no apparent reason at all. I have no reason to delete this thread, but apparently you aren't man enough to stand behind what you say. After all, you say you would have Chris delete it if it was you.

Now, how about answering the questions. You claim to have such big cajones, but all I see is bob and weave.

I really can't believe I am still bothering with you. You are one level above whale turds to me.

JDogger
07-12-2010, 10:05 PM
I love it. dnf drops out, and ya'll start to eat each other. Maybe if all us libruuls just stop posting, you'll just self-destruct. :p:p

JD

Clint Watts
07-12-2010, 10:25 PM
I love it. dnf drops out, and ya'll start to eat each other. Maybe if all us libruuls just stop posting, you'll just self-destruct. :p:p

JD

No such luck, we can and will fight but will be friends in the morning.

dback
07-12-2010, 10:28 PM

JD

Dogger.....looks like you're gonna need to stock up on your 'Orville Redenbacher'......between scouting for Elk and this, you should have an entertaining fall.

david gibson
07-13-2010, 09:03 AM
That's not what I said and you know it. Like I said before, work on your reading comprehension or just quit trying to misconstrue things and start fights for no apparent reason at all. I have no reason to delete this thread, but apparently you aren't man enough to stand behind what you say. After all, you say you would have Chris delete it if it was you.

Now, how about answering the questions. You claim to have such big cajones, but all I see is bob and weave.

I really can't believe I am still bothering with you. You are one level above whale turds to me.

you are not worth the time, i dont answer those i dont respect.call me all the names you want, i know where my cajones have taken me and see no need to justify it with the likes of you. better go check your kids, they could be doing something bratty that needs tending to......