PDA

View Full Version : This Is Just Great

M&K's Retrievers
07-16-2010, 09:53 AM
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/69436

I must not be the only person upset. The server is staying busy.

BonMallari
07-16-2010, 10:11 AM
where and why isnt the ACLU up in arms about this type of intrusion into ones personal info....what's next, we all get micro chipped along with our dogs..do I have to get re calibrated after I finish the PX-90 workouts and the paleo/primal diet...

FOM
07-16-2010, 11:01 AM
where and why isnt the ACLU up in arms about this type of intrusion into ones personal info....what's next, we all get micro chipped along with our dogs..do I have to get re calibrated after I finish the PX-90 workouts and the paleo/primal diet...

And just so you know it's P90X and it is an awesome program!

And BMI is a HORRIBLE way to measure a person's body fat....the morons.

And don't get me started on what I really think about them tracking my BMI...I'm not in the freaking Army any more!

FOM

Captain Mike D
07-16-2010, 12:22 PM
I must not be the only person upset. The server is staying busy.

'Bout damn time the sheep woke up don't ya think?
If the people who passed it don't know what's in it, then why would we think the "common man" would, (some Potus contributors excluded of course!) ?

BonMallari
07-16-2010, 12:59 PM
And just so you know it's P90X and it is an awesome program!

And BMI is a HORRIBLE way to measure a person's body fat....the morons.

And don't get me started on what I really think about them tracking my BMI...I'm not in the freaking Army any more!

FOM

that workout darn near killed me( I gave my copies of it to a friend here on the RTF)...I am trying the Insanity workout but its equally brutal...I think I will stay with the Body Pump class, it has the plyometrics and cardio...plus the scenery is much better....mt brother and BIL did the P90X together and had fantastic results, they are on their second go round with the program

Gerry Clinchy
07-16-2010, 03:11 PM
I wonder if they did something sensible, like bring together a cross-section of medical professionals to determine some of the stuff they needed.

The devil will be in the details of all the regulations that result from this massive bill.

Okay, are you overweight? Get ready for a "fat tax".