PDA

View Full Version : Obama Urges Federal To Travel Less

M&K's Retrievers
07-20-2010, 10:34 AM
I have an idea. How about Obama stop his traveling for fun and campaign purposes and reduce the number of Federal employees by 20%.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100720/D9H2NADG0.html

Pompous jerk regards,

JDogger
07-23-2010, 12:47 AM
I have an idea. How about Obama stop his traveling for fun and campaign purposes and reduce the number of Federal employees by 20%.

http://apnews.myway.com/article/20100720/D9H2NADG0.html

Pompous jerk regards,

A few years ago, Mike, I suggested that President Bush delay a campaign visit to ABQ, so as to not ground fire-fighting helicopters and tankers from attacking a river-front fire, threatening homes and livestock in the vicinity.
It was met with derisory chides from his supporters on this forum.

A 120 acres of precious river-side forest was lost in that delay.

C'est la vie.

If the business of government is to be curtailed...should it not be for the protection of the citizenry?

If the affairs of state are the business of the president...the affairs of campaign politics should not be...Que No?

JD

troy schwab
07-23-2010, 09:08 AM
Pot...... meet kettle...........

gman0046
07-23-2010, 09:55 AM
What an interesting idea from someone who takes Michelle My Belle to New York for a night on the town all on the taxpayers dime.

subroc
07-23-2010, 10:49 AM
A few years ago, Mike, I suggested that President Bush delay a campaign visit to ABQ, so as to not ground fire-fighting helicopters and tankers from attacking a river-front fire, threatening homes and livestock in the vicinity...

...A 120 acres of precious river-side forest was lost in that delay.

I get it, former President George W. Bush burned the forest down.

M&K's Retrievers
07-23-2010, 11:55 PM
A few years ago, Mike, I suggested that President Bush delay a campaign visit to ABQ, so as to not ground fire-fighting helicopters and tankers from attacking a river-front fire, threatening homes and livestock in the vicinity.
It was met with derisory chides from his supporters on this forum.

A 120 acres of precious river-side forest was lost in that delay.

C'est la vie.

If the business of government is to be curtailed...should it not be for the protection of the citizenry?

If the affairs of state are the business of the president...the affairs of campaign politics should not be...Que No?

JD
If these clowns didn't have to worry about reelection maybe they wouldn't blow or vote to blow so much money.

JDogger
07-24-2010, 12:14 AM
I get it, former President George W. Bush burned the forest down.

No...you don't "get it" Joe, but then you never have. ;)

JD