PDA

View Full Version : Hannity Is Anoying

M&K's Retrievers
07-20-2010, 11:44 PM
He says the same crap over and over most of which he got from someone else. I don't think he ever has his own story or opinion. That's pretty much all I have to say about this (as if anyone cares). :)

BonMallari
07-21-2010, 12:12 AM
He lost all objectivity...come to think of it he never had any...always been trying to be more conservative than Rush, and in doing so is really close minded

Franco
07-21-2010, 09:15 AM
Hannity is very annoying, that is why I stopped watching him long ago!

He won't let his guest speak and he doesn't validated stories that supports his opinions.

There is no credibilty for any political analysis that takes the stand that everything one party does is correct and everything another party does is wrong.

I'll watch Greta on Fox News and sometimes Bill O'Reilly. But, I would rather be enraged by Rachael Maddow than annoyed by Sean Hannity;-)

That is when there is nothing better on the Military Channel, Nat'l Geographic, History International or the NFL Network.

Buzz
07-21-2010, 09:26 AM
I never watch him on TV but listen on my radio. I normally cannot make it past about 15 minutes however. I had him on in the truck on my drive to Michigan a couple weeks ago, and my wife and daughter told me that they would rather get out and walk if I didn't change to another channel!

To be honest, I listen to John Gibson, Hannity, and Beck on my truck radio. It gives me a good preview of the topics that I will see posted here in the next day or so. And yes, I spend a lot of time in the truck...

Matt McKenzie
07-21-2010, 09:41 AM
For the most part, my political views would usually be classified somewhere between conservative and libertarian. That said, I hate that because I have conservative views, some people associate me with Sean Hannity. I don't find him particularly bright or insightful and he mostly just comes across angry, sanctimonious and bitter. Rush is very intelligent and often says outrageous things just to rattle the cage of the liberals that listen, Beck is a bit loony but pretty bright, as well. O'Rielly is a smart-a$$, but is pretty amusing sometimes. But Hannity just makes my head hurt. He's almost as bad as Michael Savage.

Clint Watts
07-21-2010, 09:51 AM
Agree, he gets under my skin.

david gibson
07-21-2010, 10:23 AM
then why do you listen or watch him? ed schultz and al franken annoy me, so i dont /didnt listen to them

Clint Watts
07-21-2010, 10:25 AM
then why do you listen or watch him? ed schultz and al franken annoy me, so i dont /didnt listen to them

I don't, kinda thought that was evident.

gman0046
07-21-2010, 10:27 AM
Then they would have nothing to complain about.

mjh345
07-21-2010, 10:35 AM
Hannity is a boob.
Mark Levine really annoys me. His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard

Leddyman
07-21-2010, 10:41 AM
I can't stomach Hannity. I would punch him in the face if he started talking to me the way he talks to some people. Hannity is just a rude ass. I don't tolerate that well.

I listen to Laura Ingram, Rush, and Lars Larson. I peruse Breitbart and other websites for news. I don't watch Fox news anymore. My blood pressure is much better these days.

M&K's Retrievers
07-21-2010, 10:47 AM
Hannity is a boob.
Mark Levine really annoys me. His voice is like fingernails on a chalkboard

He's pretty funny when he gets riled up and on a roll.:p

Franco
07-21-2010, 11:03 AM
I've said it before and will say it again; Hannity is a detrement to the GOP.

He has run many Independents off and if he really wanted to support the GOP, he would keep his mouth shut.

ducknwork
07-21-2010, 11:37 AM
I was ticked when the local talk station switched the air times of Hannity and Dave Ramsey. I used to listed to Dave on the way home from work, but since they put Hannity on then, I just listen to another station.

Cody Covey
07-21-2010, 12:16 PM
just stick to andrew wilkow and Mike Church thats what i do.

BonMallari
07-21-2010, 01:05 PM
I used to listen to Laura Ingraham when her show was on XM, will occasionally flip to John Gibson on Fox Radio, but will go to ESPN or Blue Collar radio on those long road trips,will also listen to Megyn Kelly's news segment even I dont get to watch her

M&K's Retrievers
07-21-2010, 02:11 PM
I used to listen to Laura Ingraham when her show was on XM, will occasionally flip to John Gibson on Fox Radio, but will go to ESPN or Blue Collar radio on those long road trips,will also listen to Megyn Kelly's news segment even I dont get to watch her

She is not hard to watch.