PDA

View Full Version : Well, He is Good at Campaigning....

road kill
07-25-2010, 04:40 PM
Kicking off the 2012 campaign in Florida already??

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0710/40184.html

A couple of excerpts;

"Alex Sink, Florida’s chief financial officer and presumptive Democratic gubernatorial nominee, even characterized Vice President Joe Biden’s recent visit to the state as “a screw-up,” saying she was “embarrassed” by his speech.

“It was just so off-target and out of touch with the reality of what’s going on over there,” Sink said in an interview at the Florida Democratic Party headquarters in Tallahassee. "

"The effort came about after the White House grew concerned over political damage from not having a permanent presence in the Gulf Coast states. "

It's all about the politics, ain't it???

rk

M&K's Retrievers
07-25-2010, 04:50 PM
Screw the rest of the coastal states. They are not going to vote for him anyway. Why waste the effort? This guy is the sorriest political hack I've ever seen.

gman0046
07-25-2010, 05:02 PM
Obongo will need all the help he can get from the rest of the state of Florida as he sure won't get much help from the Pan Handle. In the first place his poor response to the BP oil spill has raised tremendous anti Obongo sentiment. I've never a more irate electorate and not just with Florida residents. I get to talk to a lot of tourists from surrounding states and they to support the anti Obongo sentiment. Obongo bumper stickers are few and far between in this area. Secondly there's a large military contingent with Tyndall AFB to the east in Panama City and the Pensacola NAS in Pensacola to the west. There is also large numbers of military retiree's in the area. We all know how the military feels about Obongo. The Pan Handle also went for McCain in 2008 and will not vote Democrat the bext election as well. His anti Israel and pro muslim actions will alienate the Jewish vote in south Florida. He's going to need all the help he can get to carry Florida. For Obongo to win in 2012, he will have to carry the state of Florida. It won't happen next time. M&K is right there's no way Florida, Alabama, Mississippi, Louisiana or Texas will go for Obongo. Acorn and the NAACP will be hard pressed to pull off a victory in 2012. He might be YoBama up north but he's not OurBama down here.