PDA

View Full Version : Queen Michelle and Her Court

M&K's Retrievers
07-27-2010, 03:07 PM
http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/25840

Gotta wonder what this trip alone will cost the tax payers.

badbullgator
07-27-2010, 03:56 PM
Lets see 30 rooms at a 5 star hotel, cost to fly them and their "friends" there, meals, security.......hey no worries she has managed to set up a meeting with the king so it is an offical visit. I wonder what offical business she has there? I wonder if the "friends" are paying their own way?
I hate this woman......I don't like her husband bit I HATE this nasty bitch

david gibson
07-27-2010, 04:02 PM
but remember - taxpayers paid for the outrageous expense of Bush to be able to do serious work from his ranch....so its ok - at least by the standards of liberals.

M&K's Retrievers
07-27-2010, 04:03 PM
Lets see 30 rooms at a 5 star hotel, cost to fly them and their "friends" there, meals, security.......hey no worries she has managed to set up a meeting with the king so it is an offical visit. I wonder what offical business she has there? I wonder if the "friends" are paying their own way?
I hate this woman......I don't like her husband bit I HATE this nasty bitch

Maybe she saved up out the household budget.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

badbullgator
07-27-2010, 04:45 PM
but remember - taxpayers paid for the outrageous expense of Bush to be able to do serious work from his ranch....so its ok - at least by the standards of liberals.

Actually that is apples to oranges. Obongo takes plenty of his own and plays golf a fair bit too. This would be more like Laura Bush on vacation and maybe she did I don't know. Not saying they don't have a right to vacation, but spending $$$$$$$ of taxpayer money and taking friends along is wrong no matter who you are. I don't know if the "friends" are paying their own way, but you can bet the cost of security is higher for a group including friends than it is for mizzz obongo and her daughter.

david gibson
07-27-2010, 04:52 PM
Actually that is apples to oranges. Obongo takes plenty of his own and plays golf a fair bit too. This would be more like Laura Bush on vacation and maybe she did I don't know. Not saying they don't have a right to vacation, but spending $$$$$$$ of taxpayer money and taking friends along is wrong no matter who you are. I don't know if the "friends" are paying their own way, but you can bet the cost of security is higher for a group including friends than it is for mizzz obongo and her daughter.

agreed corey - just circumventing "you-know-who's" reply....

Buzz
07-27-2010, 05:11 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!
l,ghbmn efwjotrtyscgoy[icopvcmio

Ooops, sorry for the mess, I got a wee bit dizzy from hyperventilating and my forehead bounced off the keyboard a couple times.

gman0046
07-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Didn't Obongo just order Government employees to cut back on travel? Guess that doesn't include Michelle My Belle.

road kill
07-27-2010, 06:26 PM
OMG, OMG, OMG,OMG,OMG!!!!
l,ghbmn efwjotrtyscgoy[icopvcmio

Ooops, sorry for the mess, I got a wee bit dizzy from hyperventilating and my forehead bounced off the keyboard a couple times.

Let them eat cake!

rk

JDogger
07-27-2010, 11:55 PM
Let them eat cake!

rk

With triumph come the spoils...but don't ask Tony today.:rolleyes: JD

BrianW
07-28-2010, 09:06 AM
my girl wants to
party all the time
party all the time
party all the time

:rolleyes:

Ken Bora
07-28-2010, 09:47 AM
Let them eat cake!

rk

And we all recall what happened to her donít we?
Viva La Revolucion! ;-)